Chapter 26

Chapter 26

    It was very late, and Mrs. Shen had to let Bai Rongrong go to rest first. It is estimated that it would be difficult for her, a little girl, to let go of this kind of thing.

    Although white fluffy will not.

    For her, compared to the thrill of saving people on the bungee platform with weak spiritual power, Tong Ling's theory that as long as there is a dispute of interests between relatives, they will not hesitate to kill a life-or-death theory makes her even more puzzled. . And compared to this kind of situation that she couldn't understand and didn't experience personally, Shen Ming's inexplicable anger made her even more distressed.

    But although she has lived for a long time, the surrounding environment and interpersonal relationships have always been extremely simple and narrow, so after thinking about it, I have not found where the man is really angry.

    Or did Gao Qian accompany her to an acting class and asked her in surprise what happened to her, and she couldn't even eat carrots?

    Bai Rongrong suddenly returned to her senses, looking at the potholes in the bowl that she had unconsciously poked, she suddenly became overwhelmed.

    Why should she embarrass herself for a human man she just met?

    Isn't carrot delicious? !

    So, Bai Rongrong angrily decided to forget the vile man who was used to teasing her, concentrate on her studies, and pay off the debts she owed as soon as possible. By then, she will be free from debts, and then she will find a way to restore her spiritual power and return to her hometown. The spiritual world is far away from their complex human beings!

    After class, as usual, she, Gao Qian and Zhao Jiayi waited for the special car at the entrance of the company.

    The little girl Zhao Jiayi asked with a smile: "Sister Rongrong, why are you leaving with us today? What about Mr. Shen?"

    Bai Rongrong narrowed her almond eyes and replied calmly, "Dead."

    Gao Qian and Zhao Jiayi: "... "

    Didn't you come to the company early in the morning?" Zhao Jiayi's voice suddenly stuttered.

    Bai Rongrong gritted her teeth: "Although people are alive, they are already dead in my heart, dead thoroughly! Don't even think about cheating corpses!"

    She was immersed in the burning anger, and did not see two people winking their eyes and mouths at her, like two mental retards with cramps on their faces.

    Then, a familiar, cold and low voice sounded from behind her.

    "Who's dead?"

    Bai Rongrong turned around and saw that Shen Ming had already stood behind them at some point. At this moment, a handsome face turned black.

    Fearless, she turned and walked away.

    Shen Ming stepped up and followed, grabbing the little woman's slender wrist.

    "Where are you going?"

    "Go home!"

    "Walk back?"

    "You can't control it!"

    Bai Rongrong was going to be pissed, how could this man be so strong? If she hadn't run out of spiritual power, she would have broken his pliers-like fingers!

    Shen Ming didn't expect her reaction to be so big. This was the first time the little woman lost her temper after waking up from the car accident.

    For a time, the state of mind that had never been able to lift the slightest ripples had a tendency to be broken, and qi and blood began to surge.

    He was also angrily laughed: "I can't control it? Who else in this world is more qualified to control it except me?"

    Bai Rongrong was even more angry, the dog man really thought she was alone and lonely, right!

    "Alang! I found Alang!" She raised her delicate chin proudly and proudly, "Alang has always taken care of me when he was a child, and now he must be willing to take care of me!"

    "Alang?" Shen Ming frowned suddenly , The people who have been in contact with him from childhood to adulthood quickly thought for a while, but couldn't find this person, but he didn't need to worry about it.

    "No matter who this person is, you also said that it was when you were a child. Now, I am your future..."

    Shen Ming suddenly stopped, but Bai Rongrong was reluctant: "What? What is it?!"

    " Boss, I'm your boss!"

    Bai Rongrong was so angry that she wanted to cry, why did she spend time and effort to make up for the mistakes made by others!

    "I'll pay it off!" she yelled with a faint cry.

    However, Shen Ming didn't notice it, and could not allow her to distinguish any more. He directly pulled the man into the car and walked into the car: "Then let's talk about it after you pay it off."

    In this way, Bai Rongrong boarded the man's "thief boat" again. "The grievances in my heart have yet to be told.

    During the entire journey, the two did not exchange a single word. Although Shen Ming looked at the little woman who had shrunk himself to the other end many times, he could only see the back of her hairy head and the pair of eyes that were reflected in the car window. Diverging, big eyes that are clearly wandering.

    The little woman had never been so quiet.

    Whether it was before or after the car accident, she always showed her mood on her face. Sadness was sadness, anger was anger, and she would bend her beautiful almond eyes into crescents when she was happy, and sometimes roguely beside him.

    But now, he suddenly couldn't see what was going on behind the pair of crystal clear black gems.

    Shen Ming, who has always been confident and predictable, suddenly became a little flustered.

    After returning to the villa, he thought that the little woman who was especially keen on eating after the car accident would be a little happier, but he didn't expect that until dinner, he would never see that every meal was like a hungry wolf rushing to eat, but there was something unique. cute figure.

    "Where's Fluffy?" Old Man Shen asked curiously.

    "Rongrong said she was a little tired, she should rest first." Fang Xu replied.

    Shen Ming's hands trembled, and then he continued to eat quietly.

    However, he suddenly lost his appetite.