Chapter 89

Chapter 89

    Bai Rongrong quickly became accustomed to being with Shen Ming day and night.

    Just because, under the care of a man, she lived a very comfortable life!

    She didn't worry about eating, drinking, and scratching. At first, the man just touched the ground. She thought that she was a woman when she was in human form, and she was a bit embarrassed when she turned into a rabbit.

    At the back, if Bai Rongrong felt bored, he would go directly to the man's idle big man, and enjoy the man's service as a matter of course.

    So fragrant!

    And the price, at most, is just listening to a few helpless laughs and scolding "little conscience".

    Every time, Bai Rongrong will retort in her heart: she is not, she is a little goblin who still does not forget her original intention and repays her gratitude even after seeing the vicissitudes of the world, and the spicy seed who should send little red flowers in the spiritual world !

    If you don't believe it, you can try it out in danger like Tong Ling and Zhou Tian, ​​and she will definitely save her!

    Day by day, every night when Shen Ming cleaned up and washed up and came out of the bathroom, he saw a striking white dumpling on the dark bed already sleeping soundly.

    Even if he covers her with a quilt halfway through, he will definitely be kicked off by the sleeping white dumpling.

    Too greedy, very naughty.

    It is precisely because of this that Shen Mingcai put Bai Tuanzi gently in the palm of his hand every time before falling asleep, so that he would be aware of what she was doing.

    With the company of the little things, Shen Ming, who has always been thinking and sleeping, actually slept much deeper.

    In this way, one person and one rabbit who slept comfortably did not notice at all. Every night, a tall man would climb the tree outside the window and squeeze the trunk under his hand.

    But today, Shen Ming had another dream.

    It's the little bunny who likes to hop on the grass and play with butterflies.

    Wait, why is this rabbit so familiar?

    Shen Ming blinked his eyes hard, and the vague dream gradually became clear. He finally saw clearly, isn't this silly and cheerful little rabbit the white dumpling of his family?

    Shen Ming frowned. Even in his dreams, he still had careful thinking. He began to recall carefully whether this little rabbit was originally a white dumpling, or did he automatically imagine it after seeing the white dumpling?

    It's just that before he can figure it out, the dream has turned into an illusion.

    The white dumplings disappeared, the surroundings darkened, the sun became the moon, and the moonlight shone on the shining grass.

    Shen Ming was not in a hurry to look for it. As he had predicted, a woman in white with black hair reaching her ankles appeared in front of her.

    His heartbeat suddenly accelerated, and he subconsciously guessed the frontal appearance of this Qianying.

    As if hearing his inner prayer, the woman turned around slowly.

    ——As he thought, it is the person in his heart.

    At this time, Shen Ming suddenly realized something. He didn't have time to indulge in the beautiful smile that turned from confusion to surprise from the woman who seemed to be isolated from the world. He began to struggle in a hurry, wanting to wake up immediately and not let the dream continue.

    It's just that he got deeper and deeper, and he never felt so powerless. He watched the woman's crystal clear eyes become dull.

    Then, standing in the grass, she changed into a modern dress, her long hair was disheveled and wet against the side of her face, and the scarlet blood tickled down the grass along the tips of her hair, knocking off the dewdrops on it.

    The woman's eyes were so desperate, as if there was only sadness left in the world, Shen Ming wanted to walk over to hug her and tell her that it wasn't like this, but she couldn't move her steps... The

    man suddenly woke up, the room was full of air-conditioning , but was startled sweating.

    He tried to get up in a panic, but found that something was pressing his arm tightly.

    He looked to the side and saw that the little woman was resting on his arm, sleeping soundly.

    And the white dumplings have disappeared.

    The dangling heart fell to the ground, and Shen Ming still had lingering fears.

    Everything in the dream is so real - the little rabbit, the woman in the mysterious world, and the Bai Rongrong around now.

    He knew it was no accident, but he had no clue.

    I don't know when the little woman changed back to what she is now, Shen Ming's arms were sore and numb, and he almost lost consciousness.

    He carefully turned sideways, lying opposite her.

    The little woman's eyes were tightly closed, her long eyelashes drooping down naturally, as well-behaved as she was usually. Sakura's small mouth pursed slightly due to the squeezing of her cheeks, without defense.

    Shen Ming had never had the opportunity to observe the little woman so closely and quietly, and he gently helped her brush away the messy strands of hair.

    His world has been dull, black-and-white and silent since his birth, and nothing can make his heart flutter in the slightest. He can easily control everything, and there are no challenges for him that are difficult to understand in the eyes of the world.

    There was only this little woman in front of him, who made him irritable at first, but later, she didn't do anything, which made him uneasy.

    As if bewitched by that pure face, Shen Ming wanted to get closer to her.

    Finally, he stopped just one centimeter in front of the cherry lips, and already subconsciously tilted his head, avoiding the tip of his nose, and was about to kiss.

    Shen Ming took a deep breath, and finally shifted upward, his thin lips gently resting on the white and smooth forehead.