Chapter 113

Chapter 113

    The Bai family passed away unexpectedly. When they were dying, Bai's father returned to the light, held his last breath, and told his tearful daughter unwillingly.

    "Rongrong, Dad, I'm sorry I couldn't grow up with you. After you arrive at the Shen family, you must be obedient. Uncles and aunts will protect you. They are the only ones who can protect you." The

    ignorant little boy The girl was horrified by what happened suddenly.

    She only knew that her parents had left her forever, and the eyes of people who used to be kind and friendly to her became gloomy and greedy. As her father said, the uncles and aunts of the Shen family were the only ones who were consistent.

    Others won't care that she is just a poor orphan who just lost her parents, they only know that behind her lies the fame and fortune they want.

    When the heartfelt words pierced Xiao Bairong like a knife, she became more and more frightened, and could only hold onto the corners of the Shen family's clothes and hide timidly.

    Shen's parents kept their promises and brought Xiao Bai Rong home.

    After a period of time, they found that something was wrong. The little girl who was like a little princess was no longer lively and outspoken, but she was always preoccupied at the age when she should be chatting.

    Later, the servants were still distressed, and secretly ran to tell Fang Xu that the newly adopted little girl was always rushing to work with them.     They also hinted to Fang Xu that there will be guests who come to Shen's house to talk to the girl quietly when Shen's family is not present, to inquire about her situation, and their attitude...the same as their servants.     If the girl refuses to answer, they will also mention the Bai family couple in a strange tone that little children can't understand.     When she heard such a reason, she couldn't refuse, and she deliberately left space for them, because she could also see that the little girl was immersed in pain and couldn't get close to them for a while.     Unexpectedly, it gave those filthy people a chance to take advantage of it.     Fortunately, it's not too late.

    After Fang Xu heard it, she almost trembled with anger.

    There are not many guests coming and going in the Shen family, but they are not too few. Especially after Xiao Bairong moved into the Shen family, many people came to the door actively under the banner of caring about the children.

    From then on, the Shen family simply closed the door to thank guests. Anyway, with their status, they were not afraid of offending anyone.

    However, children cannot always be kept at home, so the Shen family will personally select some well-behaved families with children of the same age, and instruct them to bring their children with them.

    It was at this time that Gu Li, who was "young", entered the Shen family.

    Xiao Bairong was pitiful and cute. The Shen family didn't let down their guard this time. They watched the children's interactions secretly, and if they noticed something was wrong, they would pull Xiao Bairong away, and then they would never invite scheming families to come to a party.

    They saw with their own eyes that Gu Li, who was also a child, cleverly picked out the bad boy who wanted to bully others, kept Xiao Bai Rong behind him, and taught them a lesson.

    Although the means are a bit ruthless and not like what a child of this age can do, he is the only one who treats Xiao Bai Rong so well.

    And Xiao Bai Rong is also very dependent on this little girl named Gu Li.