Chapter 87

Chapter 87

    Shen Ming glanced at the middle-aged man who was talking. He was probably in his fifties, and he was the current head of the Gu family.

    From his attitude towards the elderly, it can be seen that the ancient family has a very strict family education and indeed respects the elders.

    The old man smiled indifferently, and after stepping back to the second line, he looked a lot more amiable: "Hey, we old people have nothing to do, so we always have to move more, otherwise we won't be able to move if we want to."

    "Dad!" Gu Cheng Qian was helpless, but he had no choice but to give up.

    Seeing that the old man and his son ended the conversation, Shen Ming also spoke at the right time.

    "Grandpa Gu, don't make fun of the younger generation. If I remember correctly, the last time we met was when I took over as the Shen family. That is to say, as early as when I was a young boy, you already retired. It 's gone." Hearing this, the old man laughed loudly: "Don't deliberately coax me! When did you really get 'maotou'?"

It's smoking!

    Speaking of this, older people like to recall things when they were young: "I still remember the banquet held by the Shen family after you were born. There were so many people at that time, and a little baby who couldn't even turn over didn't even know how to turn over. No stage fright, no crying, no fuss, and looking at people's eyes, it is more calm than our group of old foxes." "The ignorant are fearless, you have won the prize." Shen Ming smiled lightly.

"Hey, I'm not exaggerating!" The
old man waved his hands seriously, his turbid but still able to see through eyes looked at the void, and fell into memory: "You were just a little baby at that time, but whether you were lying down or lying down, On the bed, he was still carried out by an adult, his back was straight, and his eyes were more than indifferent. He could say yes, say yes... contempt! Yes, contempt! Hahahaha, it's really interesting, but , you must not remember this."

    Shen Ming responded with a smile, but why did he feel that he had an impression of this banquet?

    Before he could discern the memories buried deep, Gu Chengqian also asked with a smile, "I wonder why Mr. Shen came to Zhou's house this time?" It was a joke, but he placed Shen Ming, who was in his twenties younger, on an equal position with himself, and treated him solemnly as the person in charge of the Shen family.

    Shen Ming was not too arrogant, and went directly to the topic: "Grandpa Gu, President Gu, I recently heard from the old man in the family that the blood of the Gu family contains a gene for a genetic disease, isn't it?"

    "Shen ? What do you mean by this?!"

    As soon as he finished speaking, Gu Chengqian immediately frowned and asked.

    The existence of this disease has always been a taboo in the hearts of the ancient family, but now it has been brought up by Shen Ming so lightly, not to mention, in front of the old man who is over old.

    It really makes people doubt his intentions!

    In the end, the old man lived longer and was more calm than his own son.

    But the smile on his face also disappeared, and he asked coldly, "Did your grandfather tell you?"

    Shen Ming nodded: "Don't blame him in a hurry, I asked this on my own initiative, and he has plenty of reasons. "

    What does Mr. Shen want to do, since people have come, let's just say it!"

    "Cheng Qian!" The old man reprimanded his son, "There are already half a hundred people, and it is not as good as a child who is a few decades younger than you. Concentration."

    Shen Ming raised the corners of his lips, not caring about the irony and threats implied by the "child" in the other's mouth.

    "I just want to ask, for this disease, after she grew up in Guli, did she have an examination?"

    "What do you mean?" Gu Chengqian was shocked and angry, what does this have to do with her daughter?

    Shen Ming looked at the old man whose brows were getting tighter and tighter, and his brows were ravaged: "You don't really think that the younger generation has been safe and sound because of the blessing of their ancestors?"

    "Cheng Qian, say it."

    After the silence, the old man ordered.

    After calming down, he quickly reacted. Although Shen Ming's question was a bit rude, he wasn't coveting his ancient family, but rather, he seemed to be saying that there was something wrong with his family's bloodline.

    Gu Chengqian had no choice but to say: "Lili has a physical examination every year, and the results of the examination are all very healthy."

    Being able to be a family member, he is naturally not stupid: "But, Dad, Lili is not too old. It's not necessarily that she will get sick, and since she was born, we have been taking care of her very carefully, which doesn't mean anything!" The

    son also made sense, the old man stared at Shen Ming, as if he didn't say why. , Today, it is possible to break the stable situation of Kyoto for decades, and it is possible to turn around on the spot.

    Shen Ming chuckled: "Indeed, this doesn't mean anything, what about this?"

    He held the white dumpling in one hand, and with the other took out a lock of hair and spread it out in the palm of his hand.

    White velvet: ! ! !

    so much hair. That man took the initiative to help just now, and Tian Tian screamed in pain... But he is really a ruthless person!

    Feelings are not his own, I feel sorry for Tian Tian!

    Gu Chengqian/Old Father: "..."

    That's it? ?

    But they also felt that the lazy but confident man in front of them couldn't be so unreliable.

    "Mr. Shen..."

    Shen Ming didn't care about their suspicions: "This is not a matter of the Shen family, it's just that the matter is related to the Shen family and has to be managed. Out of respect, I will bring the evidence directly. How to do it, You can decide for yourself."

    The author has something to say: All the "old men" in this article are not worthy of names...