Chapter 68

Chapter 68

    Bai Rongrong didn't know what happened to her.

    Is it because of the thought of the death of the robber called the third one that is disgusting? Or are you being greeted by the hypocritical little fox?

    She only felt that her left abdomen was rolling, as if her internal organs were coming up through her esophagus.

    Her throat was forced to expand, she retched frantically against the pool, but her stomach was empty and she couldn't spit out anything.

    Even the nerves were torn, and images flashed uncontrollably in his mind-

    she disappeared in Arang, the wolves' rejection of her gradually revealed, and she met the little fox when she had to move out of her original home. .

    At that time, the little fox had a short cultivation time and weak spiritual power, and was bullied by other big goblins so much that he couldn't lift his head up.

    And she overheard the plan that they were going to take her essence and give it to the demon king, so she couldn't help but resorted to a little trick to save her from the dire straits.

    Although the little fox was cowardly, he immediately expressed his willingness to go with her. Although neither of them knew how big the world was, and where exactly was their shelter, they lived with each other and drifted for a long time, nearly dying countless times, and finally found a safe place to live.

    The demon king there is fierce but powerful, able to protect them, these little goblins, without harshly embarrassing them.

    So, after this? What happened again?

    In the violent retching, Bai Rongrong felt as if her head had been split in two.

    and after? Later, the little fox suddenly disappeared and went to cross the calamity, quietly, and even she realized it afterward.

    But this is not right. There are still thousands of years of blank space in the middle. What happened in these times? What happened after they moved to their new settlement?

    Bai Rongrong tried her best to fight against the force in her mind that was blocking her memories.

    They have a new home, but due to their nature and the existence of other fairies of the same kind, one rabbit and one fox naturally live separately.

    In order to avoid suspicion, they reduced the number of times they met, but they still always remembered each other in their hearts.

    The powerhouse in the spiritual world is king, and there are many dangers. Bai Rongrong suddenly thought that after hundreds of years of stability, they seemed to usher in a major event related to survival.

    She used the secret signal between the two to secretly call out the little fox to meet in secret.

    "Have you heard? The demon king fought the interloper, and was plotted by the villain for a while, and he was injured and disappeared!" The

    fox spirit fought a cold war, as if he didn't even dare to think about it: "Listen, I heard! It's so dangerous! , Rongrong, why are you still running out?"

    "I'm a little worried."

    "What are you worried about ?" "I'm worried

    that our demon king will lose in the end."

    "But that's the battle between the demon kings, what do you care about, Rongrong? ?"

    The Rabbit Spirit, who is usually heartless and doesn't even care about flying up, is now surprisingly sensible, although he is afraid: "However, we stay in the realm of the demon king, and we have never been saddened, and we have always lived our life. You have to be safe and stable."

    "But what can little goblins like us do? If you stand up and intervene in this matter, you will surely die miserably! Go back, Rongrong, hide well, and don't come out again!"

    Rabbit Jing looked at the little fox whose eyes were dodging, knowing that she was afraid of being bullied, and did not want to risk her life at this time.

    However, the lips are dead and the teeth are cold!

    Even if they don't read the kindness of the demon king, after such insidious people take over this area, they may only be stepped on to the dust.

    Ultimately, Rabbit Spirit chooses to respect his partner's decision.

    She didn't say more, but after saying goodbye to the fox spirit, she turned into a white shadow, turned and ran into the depths of the forest...

    This memory, Bai Rongrong actually remembered at this moment.

    The price is a splitting headache.

    She gripped her hair so hard that she almost pulled it off her scalp.

    Suddenly, the back of her taut hand was wrapped in a pair of warm hands.

    Her hearing gradually recovered, and she heard the anxious cry of the man.

    "Rongrong! Rongrong let go! You're sober!"

    Bai Rongrong looked at Shen Ming in a trance, a small face bursting with tears.

    Realizing that the little woman was slowly improving, Shen Ming hugged her and hugged her tightly.

    He put his big hand on the soft back, comforting him constantly.

    He kept repeating: "It's alright, it's alright! I'm here, those things will never happen again!" The

    man's arms around her were strong, his chest was wide and warm, and the white fluffy was buried in it, like Feel the steady stream of heat wrapping her around and passing it to her body little by little.

    Bai Rongrong hugged Shen Ming tightly with her backhand, closed her eyes in his arms, and finally settled down, the faint headache gradually dissipated.

    Shen Ming held her until she fully recovered.

    Finally, the little woman in his arms looked up at him, and he looked down at him, never seeing those almond eyes so helpless.

    Bai Rongrong's voice still carries the thick nasal cavity after crying, which is very pitiful: "Shen Ming, I seem to have soiled your clothes." The

    man's always cold face showed a gentle and doting smile. : "It's okay, you don't need to wash it."

    With a "puchi", Bai Rongrong couldn't help laughing, but greedily fell back into the man's arms.

    "Then I'll have to take the opportunity to order dozens more!"

    "Well."

    Looking at the fluffy little head in his arms, Shen Ming quietly put his lips on it.