Chapter 80

Chapter 80

    It doesn't take long for men to take a bath, and when Shen Ming came out, he subconsciously thought that Bai Tuanzi was still sleeping.

    It's just that when he looked over, he saw that the gray quilt on the pillow was bulging empty, and it was empty inside.

    Jian eyebrows twitched, he glanced around briefly, and quickly stretched out again, even a little can't help but laugh.

    On one side of the pillow, the part that was propped up between the quilt and the bed surface, was hiding a small furry head peeping secretly.

    Moreover, although it is no longer human's facial features, even the eyebrows can't be seen, but Shen Ming just feels that the small face that is not as big as his palm is very serious.

    The little thing thought that it was well hidden, but she didn't know that her soft white dumpling would be extremely conspicuous in any corner of this room full of cool colors.

    What's more, she also has a pair of beautiful ruby ​​eyes that are crystal clear, like cherries that are just beginning to ripen.

    "Huh?" Shen Ming pretended to be talking to himself, "Why are you gone?"

    Seeing the man starting to patrol the house slowly, the little bunny shrank into the quilt, staring at his move with a serious expression One move.

    Isn't she very smart, she couldn't find her after looking for so many places.

    Seeing the man pull out all the drawers of the bedside table, Bai Rongrong couldn't help but sigh.

    She has to find a chance to leave! Don't let him find clues!

    Bai Rongrong was secretly planning, and when it was too late, the man dodged and fell on the bed.

    She only felt that a huge body was pressing down in an instant, and it was too late to hide.

    She thought she would be the saddest person in history, the first rabbit spirit to be crushed to death by a human's fart. Unexpectedly, she only felt her body tighten, and the world was spinning for a while, and she was caught by the man's big hand and rolled in a circle.

    However, when facing down, the man supported his body with his elbows, so he didn't press her down.

    When Bai Rongrong opened her eyes dizzily, she met Shen Ming's enlarged handsome face, no more than twenty centimeters away from her.

    After a while, the vision stopped shaking and stabilized.

    Realizing that she was being held tightly in the palm of the man's two big hands, unable to move an inch, Bai Rongrong felt that her feet were slippery, soft and elastic.

    She lowered her head to look over, and then widened her round cherry eyes again.

    She was actually stepping on the man's chest, to be precise, on the chest muscles!

    what! ! her eyes! !

    See no evil! !

    Shen Ming frowned, the white dumplings in his hands were warm and soft, and the pure white fluff tickled on the palms of his hands, feeling better than expected.

    It's just that Bai Tuanzi poked his head to look at it, and then "rubbed" the two little feet that were originally placed on his chest, and the whole bunny shrunk into a ball, even more than when he saw his face. Struggling hard.

    Although her struggle, in Shen Ming's eyes, it was nothing but a scratch on the palm of her hand.

    Quite lively.

    Finally, Bai Rongrong was tired, and she felt that the big palm squeezed her even more, and it was effortless.

    She struggled to be lonely!

    After seeing Bai Tuanzi open his eyes, and then close them abruptly, even if he was tired, he still insisted on shrinking his hind legs and trying to hang in the air, coupled with those translucent but inexplicably red long ears, Shen Ming finally understood the reason. .

    This time he really couldn't help laughing.

    "Why don't you want to run away? Huh?"

    Bai Rongrong was a little angry.

    Forget it, the man shamelessly likes to show his body, but she didn't take the initiative to watch it!

    However, he was too embarrassed to ask such a question, and Yuben let go beforehand to see if she ran away!

    Knowing that Bai Tuanzi couldn't answer now, Shen Ming was reluctant to make fun of her when he saw her angry.

    "Be good, wait a little longer, and we'll go eat."

    After that, he pressed Bai Tuanzi on his body without letting go, and took the phone in the other hand to check the company's affairs.

    As everyone knows, Bai Rongrong's whole rabbit froze.

    At this moment, she was lying on a man's abdominal muscles! !

    Ahhh! She is masculine! She is dirty! !

    She didn't dare to move at all, and the big hand on her back was slowly relaxing.

    It was like being tapped for a long time, and Bai Rongrong even felt that she was basically a hard rabbit who had died on the spot.

    In the end, she couldn't bear to slowly relax her body, and her body softened.

    She only felt it when it softened, and the abdominal muscles under this body felt strangely good.

    It's as strong and firm as the chest muscles just now, smooth without losing Q bombs, and the pieces are very neat.

    She quietly stuck out her little foot, stepped on it carefully, and couldn't help rubbing it.

    So fragrant!

    She finally understands why the cat family has the quirk that they like to step on milk! !

    The little bunny was playing and having fun, but the owner of the abs was not so comfortable.

    A pair of sword brows furrowed deeply, and Shen Ming became more and more aware that something was wrong.

    The dishonest white dumpling was making waves in his lower abdomen. He only felt a burst of anger rushing up from his body, and a dry heat was born from the inside out.

    But the rabbit didn't realize it yet, and became more and more daring.

    Shen Ming couldn't bear it any longer, he threw his phone aside and pointed it at the daring little thing.

    But when he saw Bai Tuanzi looking at him innocently with ruby-clear eyes, he could only be left helpless.

    Bai Rongrong remembered and struggled again, making a sound of trying to escape.

    But again, he was suppressed by the man effortlessly.

    "Let's go, let's go to dinner."

    The bunny spirit who was obedient in an instant: Okay!