Chapter 118

Chapter 118

    The fake Guli real fox carefully did not dare to look into the girl's clear eyes, and her voice couldn't be lower: "I, let's save them first, okay?

    " It seems that he has returned to the spiritual world that advocates the practice of soaring.

    And the little fox is just a cowardly and weak fox spirit who needs her care and protection to survive.

    How could she do such a thing? ?

    Bai Rongrong understood what the top priority was, she accepted Gu Li's help and hurry up to do the rescue work.

    However, he still asked angrily and angrily: "Don't you want Zhou Tian to die? What are you doing to save him?"

    Gu Li pursed his lips: "...You already know who I am, so it doesn't matter."

    "'It doesn't matter'?" Bai Rongrong couldn't believe it, "So, you just didn't expect me to know your true identity when you murdered? Afraid that you would be exposed?"

    Gu Li did not speak, which was equivalent to acquiescence.

    "What exactly is a human life to you?!"

    Bai Rongrong could never have imagined that the little fox was so indifferent to life, what did she think of, and asked again: "So you want to kill me, because you think that I am just a human being The world's Bai Rong has nothing to do with the rabbit essence, Bai Rongrong, right?"

    "Yes." Gu Li has completely given up covering up.

    Bai Rongrong moved the wood away angrily: "What the hell are you doing?!"

    Gu Li made a move, and buried his head lower: "Rongrong, Shen Ming, he... saved my life."

    Bai Rongrong Shocked all over, the movement stopped.

    In just a few seconds, she went to look for her good friends who might be buried in the rubble in resentment: "I also rescued you! You are going to kill me just for a man?!"

    "I, I thought you We are separated from Bai Rong, at least our lives will not be related to each other..."

    Gu Li spoke in a hurry, but suddenly stopped.

    Bai Rongrong also frowned and looked up the mountain.

    This is an intuition for danger, especially in already weak creatures, with a natural vigilance against predators hiding in the shadows and waiting for an opportunity.

    Bai Rongrong immediately accelerated the movements of her hand, like an arrow on the string, when the air was almost frozen, she finally saw human skin.

    It was a broad back, solid and powerful, but the originally strong muscles were smashed with bruised greens, and streaks of bright red blood were drawn.

    Under the back, is the child spirit curled up into a ball, next to the child spirit is Zhou Tian who also fainted.

    Bai Rongrong took a cursory look, and was fortunate to find that the three of them just fainted from skin trauma, and there was nothing serious.

    At this moment, the rumbling sound sounded again, more dense and louder than before.

    Bai Rongrong and Gu Li turned around at the same time, and they used their spiritual power to manipulate all the useful objects around them. They couldn't resist the heavy stones that fell one after another, so they collided with each other and deviated from the track.