Shadow world

By MiyaLightwood

(This is my first FF in English. It's not my native language so I'm sorry for mistakes. I hope you will...lik... More

Chapter 1. Β°5 years ago
Β°5 years ago part 2Β°
Chapter 3.
Chapter 3 part 2.
Chapter 4
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26. After 5 years.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42
chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Capitolul 58
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67
Chapter 68.

Chapter 2.

37 4 2
By MiyaLightwood

° The others were concerned about that demon. Who is he? What he is looking for? How they can stop him?

- Hei, Isabelle. Where is Alec? *Asked Maryse*

- Mom, in his room, I think.

Maryse goes into Alec's room, finding him sleeping.

- Is he okay? *she asked Isabelle who appeared beside her*

- I don't know. Come one, Jace and Clary called us.

° Magnus is sitting on the edge of Miya's bed, looking at her. His mind is like a carousel.
What does his father want? Why did she hide that from him? She will leave him? He starts to think about...

- Maybe I should do that. Maybe I should erase all your memories. To make you forget who your father is, who I am, to take all your powers away. To make you, leaving a normal life. Like a mundane.
*that was Magnus's thoughts*. Will you hate me for this?

° - We found who our demon is. *said Clary*

- Asmodeus. Is a prince of hell, a greater demon. We can't kill him. * continued Jace*

- What he is looking for? What he is doing here? *said Isabelle crossing her arms*

- Maybe his son *said Alec making his appearance* ...and that girl *he said this in his mind*.

- Alec you woke up? *asked Izzy*

- His son? What are you talking about? *asked Maryse looking weird at Alec*

- You know something?

- No, yes. Maybe... I found that demon, he was with someone, or he was ready to attack him, I don't know.
Important is that we know who is he and I know how to find him. *and he took his bow and arrows*

Alec knows, deep in his heart, why he wants to go at Magnus. He just needed a good reason.

- Where are you going? *asked Maryse*

- Somewhere. No worries, I will be back. *and he leaves*

- What's going on? He can't go like this alone. *said Jace wanted to leave but Isabelle it grips his wrist.

- Stop. Trust Alec, ok?

- But what if he will be in danger?

- He is strong, and the best Shadowhunter. He will be fine. Maybe he will not be in any danger. You will see.

Said Isabelle and goes into the kitchen.

° He was in front of Magnus's door. He didn't know what to do.

- Come on Lightwood!! You wanted to be here.

Alec takes a deep breath and knocks at the door.

- Who is there? *said o voice behind that door*

- It's.....

Magnus opened and saw that boy. With his hazel eyes and black hair looking at him... worried.

- You again? What do you want, Shadowhunter?

- I want that Demon! *said Alec sure on himself*

- And you think it's here?? That...come on *said Magnus between his laugh* You couldn't...

- Magnus!! *he hears a scream coming from the room*

Magnus and Alec run into that room.
Miya was standing at the edge of the bed, scared.

- Put that bow down *looking at Alec*
Miya. You woke up. Are you ok?

- I am...fine. I had a nightmare. Asmodeus came and...

- It wasn't a nightmare..*said Magnus, sitting down next to Miya* He was here and he almost killed you.

And Magnus put his hand on her chest.

- He did what?! Auch... My chest hurts. * watching at Alec*
Can you bring me a glass of water, please?

- Sure. *said Magnus going to the kitchen*

-So, shadow hunter, a? *said Miya rising her eyebrow*

- Yeah, something like this. *said Alec watching after Magnus.*

It wasn't a simple look. It was different, and Miya saw that.

- Wait! Are you his secret boyfriend? That's why Dot broke up with Magnus, because of...you? *asked Miya getting up from the bed. She lost her balance and Alec grabbed her by the waist. Miya looked right into Alec's eyes. *

- Beautiful eyes...*she thought *

- It's not like that. I don't even know this man. I'm here looking after that Asmodeus.

- Ou. I'm fine, I can stay on my feet.

- Try again.

And she lost her balance again Alec caught her.

Stay in bed and stop being like this. *said Alec irritate, putting Miya in a little confusion and he helped her to sit on the bed*

- Thank you.
Pretty boy, you know that you can't kill him? You can't catch him. He is not an ordinary demon. *said Miya to Alec before Magnus came into the room*

- Pretty boy? My name is Alec. *looking angry at her*

- Miya, nice to meet you, pretty boy. *and winked at him* Annnnnd if you don't know that man *pointed to her brother* He is Magnus. The High Warlock of Brooklyn.

- I heard my name. Here, drink this. You will feel better. *said Magnus to Miya*

- And by the way, he is my brother. No worry about that.

- I don't know what are you talking about.

- You will, pretty boy.

- Okay, if you will not help me, finding that demon, I'm gone. *said Alec angry walking out of the loft*

- What did I say? *asked Miya in British accent*

- I don't know. But he is mad. Pretty boy? Do you like him already?

- Magnus, he was looking at you.
Did you feel how he was watching you?

- Maybe he wanted me dead with that great demon. *said Magnus rolling his eyes*

- In bed, maybe.

- I'm done with you! *said, Magnus, leaving the room*

° Alec's heart beating fast. And he was confused. He goes there to be sure what he felt, but that scared him.

- She is his sister. *after his heart beating fast, and his hard breathing and that feeling what he scared him..this was his first thought. That girl, Miya, is his sister*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 3.5K 36
Alec is in a toxic relationship with a mundane who treats him like shit. Izzy tries to make him realise the danger he's in by staying with him, but A...
10.5K 329 20
You have two boys that have live that are the complete opposite of each other. You have Alexander Gideon Lightwood, who is the Prince of Angels. Th...
20.7K 871 18
"Who could ever learn to love a beast?" --- Prince Magnus wasn't exactly grateful of the life that he lived. He was selfish and vain, unappreciative...
49.8K 2.4K 47
Magnus Bane, The High Warlock of Brooklyn, wasn't just an ordinary Warlock, he was one of the rarest and strongest Warlock Universe has ever witness...