Wings || Peter Parker

By I_like_weapons

Part one and two completed** Tony Stark finds a new recruit for the Avengers-a broken fifteen-year-old girl w... More

Part 1, Chapter 1: The Origin Story
2: The Introduction
3: Opening Up
4: The Roof
5: Blood
6: Stains
7: Buttons
8: Sleepover
9: Harley
10: Timelapse
11: Training
12: Jet
13: Flight
14: Awkward
15: Rooftop
16: The Show
17: Dresses
18: The Actual Show
19: Red Carpet
21: The interview
22: Friends
23: Birds-eye view
24: Nightmares
25: Wounds
26: Elevator
27: Mjolnir
28: Guilt
29: Moonlight
30: Statue
31: Rulebreaker
32: School
33: Apartment
34: Sleepover
35: House
36: Surprise
37: Car ride
38: Shock
Part 2, Chapter 39: The beginning...again
40: Break-in
41: Call for help
42: Bullets
43: Change
44: One call
45: Car
46: Fight
47: Makeup
48: Bitch
49: Restraints
50: Live Feed
51: Ohio
52: Airport
Part 3, Chapter 53: New recruits
54: Conference room
55: Meet
56: Greet
57: Stumble
58: Electricity
59: Sleep
60: Another
Update

20: Red Carpet part 2

695 28 0
By I_like_weapons

We walked on for a while, going a minute without an interview. We were about halfway around, meaning there were still lots to go.

Someone grabbed one of my wings. I stepped away and drew them closer.

"Come on, he looks fine." Harley brought us over to a new reporter. "Hi, I'm Spiderman!"

"Spiderman! And a girl with wings! What an honor." He replied, glancing at me. "You must be the newest avenger."

I nodded.

"And I see you are important enough to even have a bodyguard!"

Harley scowled. "I'm Harley Keener, son of Tony Stark and future owner of Stark Industries."

"Ah, my apologies." He said. "Well, anyway, how's the night going for you guys?"

I shrugged. 

"It's always so cool to come to shows like this!" Peter exclaimed. "And it's nice to see everyone here."

"Ah, interesting. Now, I was wondering, how do your wings work?"

I glanced at him.

"Are they mechanical, like the falcons, or are they real?"

"They're real," Harley said.

"Wow. Can you fly?"

I nodded.

"I would love to see that someday. Were you born on earth or are you from another realm, like Thor?"

I shrugged. Honestly, I didn't know my backstory well. I was born with wings. I grew up in the lab until I was fifteen. Then I moved to the tower.

"We don't know," Harley said.

"How do you not know your own backstory?" The man chuckled. "Come on little lady, answer a question."

I stared at him.

"Just one?" He asked.

I shrugged.

"Alright, what's your name?"

"Max," Harley answered.

"Let her answer a question." The man protested. 

I glanced at Harley.

"Uhh, we need to get going." Harley spoke. He grabbed my arm and started walking away.

"Are you okay?" The man grabbed my other arm. "Do you need help?"

I shook my head.

"Are you sure?"

I nodded.

"Positive?"

I nodded again, and tugged my arm out of his grip.

"Sorry." Harley whispered. "I didn't realize something like that would happen."

I shrugged.

"Do you want to do more or are you done?" He asked. 

I shrugged again.

"Want to leave?"

I thought for a moment. "I'm not sure."

"Because we can just walk past everyone." He continued.

I watched as Peter was dragged into another conversation.

"Do you want to do a few more, and we can leave whenever you feel like it?" He suggested.

I nodded.

"Okay, just tug on my sleeve to get my attention if you feel uncomfortable."

I smiled and found a new reporter, this time on my own.

"Ah, hello!" She exclaimed. "Who are you?"

I smiled as Harley answered the question. "This is Max Pierce, the newest addition to the Stark Tower."

"Oh, very interesting. If you don't mind, I notice a little something about you. Can you tell me about those wings?"

I shrugged.

"They're real, if that's what you're asking." Harley explained.

"Really?" The reporter reached out a hand and brushed her fingers over the feathers. I immediately pulled it back.

"Don't do that." Harley warned.

"Sorry, I just couldn't resist!" She chuckled. "Now, are you from earth?"

I nodded.

"And how were you born? Were your wings made naturally or were there genetic modifications like Spiderman?"

I shrugged.

"We don't really know." Harley said. "We still need to research her history a bit."

"Ah, I see." The reporter glanced at the camera. "Now, I have a question I think everyone wants to know the answer to."

I stared at her.

"Can you fly?"

I nodded.

"Wow! Just think, a fully functional set of wings, and you get to be an avenger! What an amazing list of accomplishments. How old are you, by the way."

"Fifteen." Harley replied. "She was only recruited about a month ago though."

"Really?" She glanced me up and down. "You don't look fifteen."

I pursed my lips.

"Can I touch your wings?" She reached out a hand and grabbed a handful of feathers. 

I cringed and stepped away, yanking out the feathers she was holding.

"Wait for a response before doing it, jesus christ." Harley scowled.

I glanced at him. 

"You wanna go now?"

I nodded.

"'Kay."

He led me out of the hall of people, and out into a well lit corridor. I leaned against a wall, resting my wings on the floor beside me. Harley stood by my side, a couple feet away to give space for my wings.

"Want to wait for Peter or go hang out with the others?"

What about the interview?

"We get a break in between the two. It's a tiring event." He continued.

Let's wait for Peter then.

"Alright." He slid to the floor, leaning his head against the wall behind him. 

I copied, Walking a little farthe down and sitting down, putting my wings out on either side of me. It was slightly awkward, but only because they were too big to be comfortable. 

We sat in silence for another twenty minutes until Peter finally came out.

"Hey!" He laughed, looking at us. "What's up."

"Hi." Harley smiled.

I waved.

Peter and Harley hugged tightly as I struggled to stand up, trying to keep my wings out of the way.

"Did you guys leave because another creepy guy?" Peter asked.

I shook my head.

"Some lady ripped out a ton of feathers." Harley said.

"Really? Which one, that's assault." He let go of Harley, glaring at the doors.

"It's fine." I said quietly.

"No, it's not." Peter continued.

"Hey!" Mr. Stark turned a corner and started marching over. "We're on in twenty minutes. If you kids want pizza, there's some in a break room. Don't get grease on your shirts." He explained, walking with us to the room down the hall.

"Hi Mr. Stark!" Peter said.

"Hey Pete."

Peter and Harley held hands as they walked behind Mr. Stark.

"So, how did the interviews go?" He asked, turning around to face me.

Fine.

"People wouldn't stop touching the wings." Harley dropped Peters hand.

"Oh shit. I'm going to have to make a public announcement about that. How did the no talking thing work out?"

I shrugged. He still didn't realized I sometimes spoke.

"Alright. Are you gonna say her answers out loud Harley?"

"Yeah, you just type 'em and I'll read 'em out to the crowd." He answered.

"Nice."

All right i know its a bad ending but I'm really tired and don't judge me for typos please okay goodnight

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.5K 1.8K 62
Rose has always loved her family but that was until she became the black sheep. Upon arriving at Hogwarts her excitement to be there soon fizzles out...
91.6K 2.1K 63
DISCONTINUED Athena was bred by HYDRA to be made into the perfect soldier. Her father? The Winter Soldier. At age ten Athena runs away from the HYDR...
246K 7.2K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
681K 17.5K 67
BOOK ONE OF THE TONY STARK'S DAUGHTER SERIES (OCxLoki) ~ "I can't remember who I am... who I was! Do you know how that feels!?" I exclaimed with tear...