Spitfire

By LexiRein

Book 3 of the It Just Happened Series. (Completed) You can read it as a stand alone, but I recommend reading... More

1. Who The Fuck Cares!
2. Change of Events
3. Here We Go
4. How Can This Be
5. It's A Mistake
6. Sexual Tension
7. Apparently Not
8. Please Stay
9. Bad Idea
10. Aftermath
11. Can We Say... Awkward
12. Paranoid
13. I Can't Deal With This
14. Distractions
15. This Always Happens
16. Unraveled
17. Be Patient
18. So Called Date
19. Torn
20. What the Hell?
21. Frustrated
22. Letting Loose
23. Beyond Pissed
24. No Way!
25. Never Again
26. Unsettling
27. Surprise!
28. Definitely Not What I Expected
29. Sex Party
30. Mind Games
31. The Truth
32. This Can't Be Real
33. I Didn't Know
34. Hurts Too Much
35. Maybe There Is Hope
36. I Failed You
37. Darkness Consumes Us
38. Where Is He?
40. Showdown...Hoe down
41. One Step Forward
42. Time To Heal
43. You Are the Reason
44. The Idiot I Am
45. Luckiest Bitch Ever
46. Nobody But You
47. I Will Castrate You
48. We're All Family
49. One Last Time
50. Life Can't Get Any Better Than This

39. There Will Be Blood

184 15 25
By LexiRein

Chris

I knew there was something about her, that had me drawn to her from the very beginning. Maybe it was her fiestiness, or how she always challenged me. I was just always drawn to her, even when I didn't want to admit it. But I will admit it now, it's always has been my Spitfire.

I still hear her bitching at me for accidentally spilling my milkshake on her when we were in highschool.

"Fucking jackass! What was that for?"

I was just mesmerized by how the sun shone on her. Making her look like the goddess she is.

"It was an accident, like I would purposely spill it on you." I roll my eyes at her, but remember my mom engrained mannerism into my brain. I grabbed some napkins to help her out. "I just bought this shirt Chris." She sighed and I can tell her anger is not as hostile.

"I'll pay for the dry cleaning Spitfire." I dab at her shirt until she jerks away from me. "What the fuck Chris. Are you trying to cop a feel?" Confusion settles over me. "You had your hands on my chest." My cheeks redden but before I can apologize she is taking off her shirt and throwing it in my face. When the shirt falls to my hands I can't help but notice her sports bra. Fuck I feel myself stir and pray that my soon to be full hard on doesn't show.

Stacy grabs me by the collar of my shirt and for some strange reason I want to kiss her badly. I try to shake that feeling from my head. We are just friends, but then she morphs into a older version of herself and I swear I could fall to my knees.

"Chris, baby. Please come back to me."

What the hell is she talking about? I'm right here.

"I really need you to wake...the...fuck...up!" She shakes me violently and my eyes flutter open.

I try to adjust to the bright room, but I'm so disoriented. Where the hell am I and where the hell is my girl? I'm about to speak when I hear voices.

"I didn't sign up for this."

I don't recognize that voice but my body stills when I hear the next person speak.

"What did you want me to do, just let him die?"

"I don't know Kylie maybe take him to the fucking hospital!"

What the hell is Kylie doing here? Wherever here is.

"I panicked okay. There was so much blood. Dominic promised not to hurt him."

"Nope. I do not want to hear anymore of this. I don't want any part of this."

I try to move but everything hurts and I try to groan out in pain. I hear some shuffling before their voices get louder.

"To late you are involved."

"No Ky, you're wrong. I don't know shit, I was never here. I have to much at stake to risk it for this. Remember if anything happens to me, there will be people who will come after you."

With that I hear a door slam and I try to move and get off the bed. But I notice one of my arms is retrained to bed by a zip tie.

"Just fucking great." I mumble as the door creaks open and I close my eyes. I need to figure a way out of here, but where am I?

"Chris" she speaks softly and I control my breathing because I am pissed. This bitch was in on it with that dipshit the whole time. "I know you're awake. I just heard you."

I open my eyes and glare at the woman I thought I was friends with. Guess she fooled me...she fooled all of us.

"What the fuck do you want Kylie?"

"Now is that any way to speak to someone who saved your life?" She quirks a brow at me.

I laugh darkly at her, "you're fucking joking right?"

She walks closer to me and smiles a smile that looks so innocent. She could fool anyone, but I know better now.

"Yes Chris, I saved you."

"You're delusional. You are working with that psychopath."

She laughs as she walks closer to me. I just need for her to get a little bit closer.

"It was quite brilliant really Chris. He gets what he wants, and I get you."

She bends down and my arm that is hooked up to an IV comes up and wraps around her throat.

"Not today or any other day bitch."

Stacy

"I said I was fine. I do not need to be at the damn hospital! I need to find Chris!!!"

I yell out my frustrations. We are wasting time checking me out, while Chris is still out there.

"Sweetheart, I just want to make sure. I have my men looking at every scenario."

"I don't give a shit daddy! He's not here, he's not at any damn hospital!"

I pace the room but then I hear a knock on the door. When it opens I stop in my tracks and rush to the door clinging on to him.

"Hey babe, I can hear you all the way down the hall. Are you okay?"

I start crying in his arms. "Chris is hurt Jax. He stabbed him, he stabbed Chris."

He pulls away and holds me at arms length. "Whoa, what the hell are you talking about?" I can't talk as I cry harder and my dad explains everything. I feel his arms tighten around me and hear a low growl.

"The bastard is lucky he is dead. I would have killed him myself."

No matter how much I tell myself he deserves to be dead, he still haunts me. I hear his voice constantly.

"Come with me. I need to see Lucas. If I'm gone for too long he will flip his shit."

We walk out of the room and go towards Luca's room. Which is only down the hall. I did not realize it when they first brought me here. As we enter the room, Lucas sits up immediately, well with Jax going right to his side to help.

"What the hell happened?" He looks between the three of us, and Jaxon explains everything. It takes everything in me to control my shaking body.

"Son of a bitch! Wait... Did he have his phone?"

"I'm not sure." I shake my head trying to remember.

"Well let's check shall we." I give him a skeptical look and he chuckles, but then coughs and Jaxon is rubbing his back. "Remember when I put location on Jaxon's phone?" I nod my head. "Well, I put it on all our phone's because I didn't know if Craig would go after the people I cared for most."

"I like this boy." My dad looks at Lucas, but Lucas gives me a look like did he just call me boy? I can't help the smile that crosses my face.

"I would kiss you right now. " Jaxon all but growls at me and that's when I can't help but laugh. Jaxon may be my best friend and we all have been together. But he is very possessive when it comes to Lucas. I don't blame him though.

"I don't think that's a good idea." He smirks at Jaxon as he kisses his cheek. "Come on cocky son of a bitch don't get jealous. Be a dear and hand me my phone."

"Milking your injury for all you can huh?"

"Oh like you haven't."

I know where this is going, so I stop it before it's starts.

"Boys, focus."

"Right." Jax gives Lucas his phone and he looks at it and smirks, but then frowns. "Sorry Stace, it shows to be at your place."

Just then a nurse walks into the room and we all become quiet except for my dad.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"I work here Mr. Adler."

"Since when?"

"Am I missing something dad?"

"This is Carmen who went against us about her brother being wrongly accused."

I still look confused, but she rolls her eyes. "The jerk is my half brother and I was wrong." She looks at me apologetically. "Dominic is no longer my brother." I step back and shake my head. "He doesn't have a sister."

"Half sister and yes I was wrong when I thought he was wrongfully accused. But my father is not the best man and Dom was always good to me up until what happened."

We all stay quiet while we listen.

"That is until I visited him when he first went to jail. He demanded that I keep tabs on you. I wouldn't do it and he threatened to hurt me. Well he messed with the wrong person because he doesn't know of my father's dealings." She looks at my dad, "which I know nothing about or want to know."

I know she is lying but don't say anything.

"So when Dom got out, I kept an eye on him. I saw him become friends with some girl and thought he got over his obsession. I found out today I was wrong. I know where your boyfriend is."

"Where is he?!" I yell. She looks at my dad, then back at me.

"I'm not an accomplise and I do not want any trouble. I just want a normal life. "

"Is he alive?" Lucas all but snarls at her, his fists shaking. "Is my fucking best friend alive?"

She nods her head. "Yes, I got a frantic call and patched him up. He will need medical attention I did not have the proper supplies. But I will tell you exactly where he is."

She gives us the address, he was right under our noses the whole time. I'm about ready to bolt out of the room, when she puts a hand on my shoulder. I glare at her and she takes it off.

"Be careful, Kylie is fucking crazy, just like Dom."

"I'm going to fucking kill her!"

I storm out of the room, with Lucas, Jaxon and my dad yelling after me. I'm a woman on a mission and nothing is going to stop me from getting to Chris. Even if I have to have to have blood on my hands again.

****************************

A/N: Oh boy what do you think will go down in the next chapter?

Stacy: "I know what... I'm gonna kill the bitch."

Chris: "Not if I choke her out first."

Lexi: "It could go a totally different way guys."

Stacy: "You wouldn't dare."

Chris: "Oh she wouldn't? Haven't you learned by now Spitfire."

Stacy: "Ugh this sucks. I guess we have to wait...What the hell am I thinking? I know how this turns out."

Chris: "Don't put anything past Lexi she could switch it up."

Stacy: "Oh God no! Please don't Lexi."

Lexi: "Hey now, have some faith in me, geeze. Don't be so over dramatic."

Stacy: "Me dramatic. You're the one...hmmph mmmph."

Chris: Covers Stacy's mouth. "Don't worry Lexi I got this. I'll get her under control."

Stacy thrashes in Chris's arms my eyes go wide, when his does the same. I back away slowly.

Lexi: "That's on you bud. Good luck with that."

Starts walking away.

Chris: "Lexi, come back. I didn't mean...oh son of a bitch."

I turn around seeing Stacy biting Chris's hand.

Chris: "Spitfire, I'm sorry I didn't mean it."

Stacy: "Under control. I'll show you control. No sex for a month."

Chris: "C'mon babe I didn't mean it like that. Lexi help me out here."

Lexi: Shakes head. "You dug yourself in this whole figure a way out of it. Until next time."

Chris: "Oh C'mon."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 243 89
Stephanie Walker, A-straight student, sweet,pretty and every parent's dream. What happens when her simple life clashes with the golden boy at her se...
60.6K 1.9K 84
"You can't say stuff like that" I mumble, and he chuckles. "And why cant I?". "Because we're friends" I say, reminding both him and myself. I dont mi...
3.5M 90K 51
Highest rank #27 in Teen Fiction. Written by @apricitys. _ _ _ "What is this?" He asked, not even bothering to look at the canvas in front of me. Ins...
2.1M 56.4K 54
[COMPLETE] Soz this may be cringe, it was written very long ago A seemingly ordinary, working college girl meets a cool, undeniably sexy boy with m...