Coincidental Husbands!!!

Autorstwa MyInvisibleButterfly

* What if a prank results in two people getting married by chance? Can they deal with the aftermath? Or wil... Więcej

Character Introductions
Chapter 1 - What Just Happened?
Chapter 2 - Flashback - Las Vegas - Part 1
Chapter 3 - Flashback - Las Vegas - Part 2
Chapter 4 -Flashback - Las Vegas - Last Part
Chapter 5 - Meeting My So-Called Husband
Chapter 6 - Confrontation
Chapter 7 - Rules For Coexisting
Chapter 8 - Chaos and Peace
Chapter 9 - Fake Marriage!
Chapter 10 - Hi Husband!
Chapter 11- Envious
Chapter 12 - Accidentally Planned Date
Chapter 13 - I Thought You Belonged With Me
Chapter 14 - Sealing The Deal
Chapter 15 - Being Husbands!
Chapter 16 - New Bondings
Chapter 17 - Equal Partnership
Chapter 18 - Out in 4k
Chapter 19 - Pieces of My Broken Heart
Chapter 20 - Unlikely Partnership
Chapter 22 - Frustration
Chapter 23 - The Apology
Chapter - 24 - This is Our Thing (The Finale)
Anniversary Special (Post Finale)
Check Out For More

Chapter 21 - Trouble In Paradise

4.1K 263 56
Autorstwa MyInvisibleButterfly

Ohm's POV:

I looked at Nanon for some more time and his smile faded. My father turned to look at him and that made him tense again. Nanon's father held his shoulder and my father glared at him too.

"Dad" I called him and he turned to look at me. He shook his head and left from there fuming. Our lawyer stood there looking at me.

"What are you waiting for? Go and finish the formalities. We are taking back the case." Aim told the lawyer.

I walked towards Nanon's father.

"Uncle... Ummm... D-dad..." I stuttered.

Both Nanon and his father's expressions changed. They looked at me shocked.

"I mean, Sir. I am sorry for all the trouble you had to face because of my family." I said.

I looked at Nanon who turned to his father who simply continued to glare at me.

He clearly looks upset. I am not sure of what to say. So I decide to wait for him to say something.

"I am thankful to you for taking the case back. But I can't forgive you and your family for dragging us into this mess. We may not be famous. But we are a respectable family. In so many years, we have never been humiliated this way ever." His dad said and I felt terrible putting them in this situation. I looked at Nanon and he looked at me blankly before turning to his father.

"Dad, I think we have had enough troubles. We should go home now." He said and walked with his dad to where his mom and Chimon were standing. They all started walking back to their car.

"Non..." I called him but he did not turn back.

He must be hurt. Three days of troubles because of our family. In fact, they should be the ones filing a case for mental harassment on us.

Aim, Drake and Niran came by my side.

"Now what?" Drake asked.

"Another trouble in paradise." I exhaled sadly pouting.

"Shall I talk to Nanon? I planned everything without consulting anyone. So I should explain it to him." Aim proposed.

"No. I broke our promise. I will apologize to him."

"How will you do that? They all looked angry." Niran said shaking his head. "Relationship troubles are the worst." He grimaced.

"I agree." Drake said.

"I need to be in a relationship first." Aim complained.

"Guys... Can you stop blabbering. My husband just walked away from me with his family." I snapped.

They all stood back with fingers on their lips.

I looked at Nanon who without turning back, got into the car and drove back.

.

Nanon's POV:

It was a long day. Tiring and exhausting. But here I am. At my comfort spot. In Ohm's arms. And I am loving it. But as much as I am happy that he climbed the terrace of my home to meet me, I am not going to forgive him easily for the three days of depression he caused me.

I know he wasn't at fault. And I know for a fact that if he could take me with him, he would. I also believe that he did this to protect me more than himself. But I can't be less angry thinking about how much I missed him.

"Please, please, please, please, please forgive me Non." His bear-hug was suffocating after 10 minutes. I tried to push him away but the Ape is too strong.

"Didn't I make it clear to you that I am not going to forgive you?"

"Please Non. I was kidnapped."

"Look at your size. Who would dare kidnap you?"

"Aim did. I can't help it."

"Enough with the excuses. We had a deal." I snapped.

"I agree... I will do anything you want. But please forgive me." He tried to kiss me.

"How can I forgive you? Dad is so upset. I finally reconciled my relationship with him. Now I don't want him to get upset with me for this." I blocked him with my hand.

"Nanon, my love, my life, my husband..."

"Stop it... And lower your voice. What of dad hears you?"

"Chimon said he will give us a heads up."

"You... So Chimon helped you get here?"

"Of course. I bought him his favorite soccer merchandise."

"Ohm, I seriously hate you."

"And I seriously love you." He smiled cutely.

"I don't want to hear anything. Go back to your home."

"Nooooooooonnnnnnn. Punish me if you want. But please forgive me." Ohm pleaded.

"Punish?"

"Yes."

"Anything?"

"Anything..." he said and looked at me. "Err... Please just don't ask me to talk to your dad right now. I will talk to him after he calms down."

I smirked.

"Fine. Come with me." I said and pulled him with me down the stairs.

.

Ohm's POV:

"Where are we..." I asked.

"Shhhhh" he interrupted me. "Keep your voice down." He whispered. I nodded and followed him quietly. I have no idea what is going on in his mind right now. But I am scared he will make me face his father.

When we reached the floor below terrace, he looked around and then looked downstairs.

Then he checked the time. It was past midnight and his house was too quiet.

He pulled me into a room and I saw Chimon reading a book in the room opposite to ours.

"Is this your room?" I whispered.

"Didn't I ask you to shut up?" he asked in whispers.

He locked the door and pushed me hard. I fell on the bed.

"Hey..."

"Shhhh... Shut up!" he climbed on top of me. "You said anything right?" he whispered near my ear. And I nodded startled. "Then I am going to punish you." He said and took out his shirt.

In that dark room there was only one source of light and that was moonlight coming from the half open window. In that dim light too, Nanon looked beautiful. Every part of his body was shining as if reflecting his own light.

He looked at me in a way that said he isn't the usual cute Nanon whom everybody knows.

He is my wild seductive Non whom only I know.

He pulled up my hands and tied his shirt around my wrists tightly.

"Non, this is..."

"Ohm Pawat, you broke your promise to your husband." He said and tied the other side of his shirt to the bed rail.

He took out a kerchief from his denim's pocket and tied it on my eyes.

"Yes I accepted and apologized, Non... But this... Now I am scared..."

From somewhere there came another cloth which was then tied to my mouth and I could not even say anything.

I felt a breath near my ear and then his voice... "I am going to punish you hard today."

Then there was this tingly feather light thing that traced my body from head to my neck to my chest and then my abdomen.

My pants zippers were opened and slowly my pants were taken off along with my shoes and socks. Nanon climbed back on me and I could feel his bare legs brushing my bare thighs. Is it normal to be kidnapped and still get a hard on? I was too too too excited already.

I wanted to see him. How could he do that to me. I have no idea how he looks right now. But it would be too damn sexy. And this is a punishment. A real one. I am missing all the view and I can't even complaint.

My shirt was ripped apart and the feather light thing was tracing my bare body giving me the tingling of another level. My inners were shaking already. The thing was it was all feels. No vision, which was even more sexy.

I felt a wet tongue tracing my neck. I shuddered. Then bites, lighter, lighter and then bites worth screaming. My muffled screams were audible to my ears but were slow for him to hear. I am assuming this. Because he did not stop. He went down to chest and he lapped, sucked, nibbled my left and rolled my right between his fingers. The waves of pending climax began rolling over me.

I was panicking to move. But was weighed down by him. He slowly moved down and licked my hardened length up and down, lingering around the head, before licking his way back to the base.

Feels... Yes, all the feels that I was getting and I was internally groaning. I knew I made him suffer and cry for three days. But this is not what a punishment for such an act should look like.

This is torture. I couldn't hold back for long and it relieved so fast with the level of excitement I felt. He slowly came up and released my tied up mouth and kissed me. He loves nipping on my lower lip and I am too used to it now. Glad I could finally kiss him back. The taste of his tongue mixed with the rhythmic motions with mine are what gives me the utmost delight. It's not only sexual, it's pure desire mixed with passion for each other. Like how we love devouring each other to the core.

He opened my eyes and I smiled, hands still tied.

"Release me if you dare tonight." I warned him and he chuckled on my neck.

"Tell me will you repeat this mistake again?"

"Only if you will punish me this way again." I said and he kissed me laughing.

When he let go of my hand I couldn't help but roll him and pin him down.

"My turn" I said holding his hands and kissing him down.

"You better make up for your mistakes." He warned me and I realized yet again that how much I love this hot mess of a husband I have.

.

Nanon's POV:

"You haven't let me sleep since 3 nights." I snapped at Ohm on call.

"How could I let you sleep. First time, we met after more than 72 hours and then I am only meeting you at night. I have to make up for lost time."

"Pervert."

"Ow, you were the one who started it. Now don't blame my inner animal."

We laughed. I was on terrace. Since three days I have been trying to talk to my father. But he always brushed me off saying he can't accept Ohm just yet.

Frankly I understand where he is coming from. But I don't want him to stay mad at him for long either.

"So, what are we going to do now? Do I have to sneak in your room daily?"

"Nope. I will not let you in my house from today."

"What?"

"Ohm, be reasonable. We want him to accept us. Not to make him angrier."

"Then what shall we do?"

"Let's meet tomorrow and decide. I will be coming to the city to get my belongings from the office."

"Hey, let me ask your boss to take back the suspension."

"Nope. I don't want any favors."

"I am your husband. Hello? Have you forgotten?"

"No I mean; I am going to start freelancing. And besides I have decided to open my own studio soon."

"Really? That's awesome. No more Rith." He exclaimed.

"Asshole! Is that all you were worried about?"

"Of course. I saw how that guy was clinging by your parents' side on Chimon's graduation ceremony. They did not even look at me. What if your dad gives you away to him?"

"I am married. Hello? Have you forgotten?" I teased and I could hear him smile.

"So, let's meet tomorrow. I need to resolve this. It's too difficult to stay without you." He complained. I could imagine him pouting.

"Ohho... Stop flirting, will you?"

"Nope, never."

We chuckled and he kissed me on the phone.

"It's funny how it is so difficult to be in a simple relationship with you. There is always something going on." I said thinking of the impossible life I am living.

"It's legendary. We are going to be recorded in history books."

"You are crazy."

"Crazily in love with you." He said.

"Yukk. I am going to puke now. Stop it."

"Hahahahaha. Ok now. Bye. Text me where to meet. I am going to bring everyone, you too call Chim and Jimmy."

"Yup, let's come up with a plan."

"Hmmm... Mission Father-in-law!"

"Idiot!" I laughed and disconnected.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

90.8K 3.8K 43
FanFiction. Ghost Ship. Ohm x Kao Smut warning. Mature warning. 18+ warning. NSFW warning. Please read the Disclaimer.
71.6K 3.4K 28
When one of the most good looking guy of the office suddenly falls for the ugliest guy, what will be the reaction of Mr. Ugly? And how will everybody...
48.3K 3.8K 36
This is crazy... As fu***ng crazy as it gets. But I was sucked into a comic book... In to a world where I am an Omega... And I have an Alpha... And I...
42.1K 2.8K 62
Marrying a straight person isn't good at all. But falling in love with a straight person is it wrong? Having crush on him for several years is it a c...