it ends with august

Od lilxnana

-- Estella Athena Knight. Always have been a special girl, she attracts the attention of the mafia king in a... Více

h o w d y
A e s t h e t i c s
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l e v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y- t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y- s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e
t h i r t y - s i x
t h i r t y - s e v e n
t h i r t y - e i g h t
t h i r t y - n i n e
f o r t y
e p i l o g u e

t w e n t y - f i v e

6.2K 137 6
Od lilxnana

The door to my office opens the four men in front of me turn their heads abruptly, my lips form into a smile watching Athena walk in. Her messy curly hair pulled into a sleek ponytail, her large white shirt now had paint all over.

"You're going on a mission?" her hand held onto the doorknob, the men glance at her, their eyes taking on a curious state.

I reach forward dropping the pen down on my desk, the men in the room helping me get ready for tonight, and where Hayes was supposed to keep her out of here.

"Yes," I answer, she sighed and walked over to me coming behind the desk, her brows furred together looking down at the paperwork on my desk.

"When where you gonna tell me?" She asked, both of her hands pressing down on my desk, she leaned down, the shirt was oversize with a slit in the middle letting her collarbones show but when she leaned down most of her cleavage came to view.

Im sure they sit so pretty.

"I wasn't," she narrowed her eyes at me, and my smile widen, "I wasn't gonna tell you because I knew you would want to come,"

"Your dam right I wanna come!" she raised her voice and my men already excused themselves from my office. My hands went to her waist pulling her in between my legs.

I kept my hands on her waist, my fingers moving in a circler motion on them. She dipped her head not looking at me but I saw her bite her lip.

"Stop distracting me," She mumbled, my smile never left the moment she walked into the room. "August, you're going on a mission without me,"

"I don't want you to get hurt, you are too valuable to me," I admit, there was no point in hiding how I felt about her. She knows, she just isn't quite ready to admit it herself.

Since that kiss, the past week has been different, and I know she feels it.

"I'll be safe, im gonna be with you," She pushes, I sighed but a fire lit in my chest knowing she feels safe around me.

"Every time you're with me, you get hurt," I bawled my fist so hard my knuckles cracked, my breath was steady but it hitched when her hand touched mine.

Im surprised we are still alive the number of times she has been with me and almost died, my chest ached just at the thought of having to bury her, I might just earn the mad capo title.

"Well stick it up, im going what time should I be ready?" She looks over to the papers on the desk, she won't take no for an answer.

"Seven," She went to walk away but I pulled her back by her waist, her hands fell to my shoulder, and slowly gripped her fingernails digging it my skin while my hands move up and down her thigh.

"Wear something tight, with easy access," she was wearing shorts they didnt even have the right to be called shorts. My hands were edging so close to her pussy I felt my dick throb when she utter my name.

"August..." I wasn't near touching her from just how much I wanted to, I wanted to know just how touch-starved she was. My fingers grazed her just beneath her shorts, she sucked in a heavy breath and I smiled pulling away from her.

Kissing her cheek I walked out of the office only hearing a "fuck," mutter from her.

. . .

"Who are we killing?" She singsongs her way into the weapons room, the first thing in her hands was a knife.

"We aren't killing nobody, it's a meeting with my cousin and some arms dealers," I say, taking in her outfit, a backless dress, I could see the thong line up at her waist.

"So what was the plan for?" She asked, watching me place my gun in my shoulder holster. The ideal plan was if anything goes south.

Ryan is the Don of the Russian mafia taking over for his father; my uncle Nate, it's rare to get two Don's in the same room when everyone else swore us to be enemies.

Then again our families collide when my aunt Ava married Nate and my mother married my father.

"If anything goes wrong, Ryan believes he has someone dirty in his main group and within his dealers. We are going to see if that's true," I tell her, placing my hand on her lower back, walking out of the weapons room and out of the house.

The car was ready, I planned to take one car if I was going by myself but I can't risk that chance with her.  Four cars followed us to the club.

My phone kept going off in my hand but I couldn't tear my eyes away from Athena, she has me in a chokehold but her outfit, fuck.

Her hair was slick back but in the back, it pushed up into I think it's called a claw clip, I remember my sister having a dozen over the house. I want her, in my bed, inside her, all over my fucking house.

I don't want her just for sex, I have never been so attached to a person where I wanted to be the only person in her mind, inside her, I want all of her.

"What?" she looked over to me, placing her phone back inside her purse. Crossing her smooth legs she smiled looking at me.

"The things I would do to you, for you,"

I have been told I have an obsessive personality, the little things get me hooked and she had me hooked from day one.

Her eyes were soft looking at me like emotions were spinning around all through her head but she choose to show one. Getting out of the car we walked into the club her arm hooked with my arm.

"Don't kill anyone," I whispered in her ear earning a laugh, "Shouldn't I be telling you that?"

"Cousin!" Ryan walks towards us, letting her go for a second I hugged him, he acts like Kai and Hayes mix together, growing up with them only leads us into just as much trouble.

"Ryan, good to see you," I clapped his shoulder, then introduce him to Athena, "Ryan this is Estella,"

"It's nice to finally meet you, he's been holding you, hostage, away from the whole family," Ryan shook her hand, walking us towards the table he look back and winked at me.

fucking idiot.

There were multiple men around the table, Athena sat on my side while everyone greeted us. "Don August, it been a while since we saw you here,"

Ryan second in command spoke; Ivan his drink held in his hand looking at me then at Athena, "But you been busy,"

Ivan always had something against me, I fucked his sister a while back but it was nothing serious.

"Ivan," Ryan warn him, shaking his head he drinks his drink, and a wry laugh came from him.

"Drinks anyone, Estella what are you having?" Ryan asked, bringing Athena's attention away from my hand on her thigh, and looked up at Ryan.

"Wine, with the tension in this room you might as well bring me the whole bottle," She whispered the last part but I had to stifle a laugh.

She was right, tension was deep Ivan was the start of it. Most people don't like the idea of me and Ryan getting along so well, it's something people dont expect but we got along for generations, although it was the Kotov we hate.

My jaw strained just thinking about them, I rubbed the scar on my face had a small flashback it only lead to a headache.

"Let's get to business," I undid the button on my suit jacket, letting Athena stay completely by my side.

I watched them place the weapons on the table, they stood around the empty club all taking precautions.

I pulled a glass towards me then grabbed a bottle of whisky, pouring myself a glass.

"How much do you want?" I start, looking up at the dealer, he sat next to Ivan staring straight at me, trying to look through me.

"A million, these top tier guns, good for the little war you are going through," He spoke and glanced at Athena why he did, this war between Knight and I isn't a secret, and it's sure as hell ain't his business.

"Rumors are saying you're going soft and afterward, you're getting out," He went on, the fuck is he talking about?

"Get out what? my head, my bed, my closet? be clear," I listed off, "Dont flirt with me, im a busy man,"

"Out of the game, giving up your title," he hesitated but continue talking, " I want to make an offer," 

" Look let me stop you right there so you dont waste more of your horrendous breath, this isn't a discussion on the table,"

"Look this is a big number,"  He handed me a card with too many zeros I could count, it was an awkward silence around the room.

"Im not for sale, and even if I was you wouldn't know what to do with that many zeros,"  I sighed, he laughed and lean back into the chair like he runs the fucking world. 

"Look August, this is a lot of fucking money," I titled my head and I watched my cousin shake his head, something thick laced the air.

"I'm.not. for.sale."  I repeat and he laughed, he fucking laughed in my fucking face. Athena leaned forward matching my stance.

The men around us took a step back, ass face infornt of us is one of Ryans men, I didnt expect him to be this half bold now he's a dead man walking. He's still not the traitor but im sure as hell he's friends with him.

"Look August, we all know your soft now in a couple of weeks you'll be beneath me," 

Pop.

The gunshot echoes throughout the room, one into his kneecap  I grabbed his color from across the table dragging him to the floor. His screams filled my ears and I was only seeing red.

"Wait, I was joking!" He shouted but I didnt care.

"You want to sit here and call me weak!" I shouted, my fist colliding with his face at each word.

He didnt get a word out, standing up my pure Italian loafers met his face the problem here was he was still fucking breathing. I didnt stop my foot stomped out his face god wouldn't even be able to recognize him. 

Finishing with heavy breathing, I ran my bloody hands through my hair. "Funcking cunt!"

fucking exhausted! updates are on the weekends only!

only weekends right now because I'm in school and because I took down the first book of this series and had to rewrite so until that's finish I will updates every Saturday and Sunday.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

109K 1.6K 35
Athena Love Hart. A last name she despised and a middle name she found ironic. Love, she was given the name by her parents yet she received the exact...
182K 4.8K 58
"Mercy is for the weak, so don't go expecting any." ~~~~~~~~~ Cecilia Saldaro has secrets, her father and 4 older brothers have secrets. But somewher...
61.5K 1K 38
What happens when the soft girl lands right in the hands of a Psychopathic demon. Athena Sanchez is your typical sweet girl. Pretty, hardworking, so...
54.2K 1.3K 41
"It's too dangerous." He placed his calloused hand on my hip and pulled me so our faces were mere inches apart. "I would ruin you, and you wouldn't e...