it ends with august

By lilxnana

-- Estella Athena Knight. Always have been a special girl, she attracts the attention of the mafia king in a... More

h o w d y
A e s t h e t i c sīŋŧ
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l e v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y- t h r e e
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y- s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e
t h i r t y - s i x
t h i r t y - s e v e n
t h i r t y - e i g h t
t h i r t y - n i n e
f o r t y
e p i l o g u e

t w e n t y - f o u r

6.1K 147 10
By lilxnana

The file showed me what I had a hard time believing but the audio is what sent pure rage throughout my body.

Muffle sounds of the crash, there was a loud racket I assume the gun she used to bring the helicopter down. I close my eyes at the sound of the pilot's neck-snapping as his head hit the glass, my screams pulsed through the speaker.

I can remember August's body brushing against mine, protecting me from the crash. The helicopter hits the ground, it goes silent before you hear the fire starts. Just then I could hear her speak.

"The job is done, papa."

I can remember the voice, it was edgy but feminine I hated hearing it growing up. It was annoying hearing her brag countless over things she wanted but didnt need. The phrase I use to say so many times burns into my head on repeat.

Maybe this was my father and his religious ways, another story of Cain and Able in a very different form. Olivia was 10 when she was brought into the family, a weak little girl, and I despised her for it.

The room was silent, I could feel their eyes burn into the side of my face. Question what the hell I was going to do, being careful at every move I made.

"Oliva is weak, she can't even hold a gun," Spencer mumbled, letting her thoughts come free.

Maybe that's what my father wanted us to think, she was weak, and he's been training her and teaching her everything he's been teaching me since I was able to talk. If so it would explain her behavior, with wanting to be better than me.

I couldn't help to laugh, thinking of someone like her holding a gun the same girl who threw up when her boyfriend's blood splattered over her face when I slit his throat after they had been fucking in my bed.

I looked up and met August's eyes as he had already been watching me, observing me trying to figure out what was going on in my head. But it already looked like he knew what I was thinking and matched the grin on my face.

We sat n a conference room, most men and women from August mafia walked in and out but others watched with curious eyes as we think of how to handle this situation. My mind was on a one-way track on how to handle this.

"Can you handle this?" August spoke, everyone's eyes looked back and forth at us we talked like it was only us in the room. "Killing your sister?"

"I'd never thought of the bitch as my sister," I say I thought of her as an unwelcomed guest living in the home I hated deeply.

"Where is she, is the question now," Hayes spoke, leaning back into his chair, looking over at spencer as she fiddle with the ends of her hair.

"She's here, waiting to see if we're dead," I say, thinking of the ways my father taught me. We would have to see the grave before leaving.

"We dont know that," Hayes shook his head, at the same time Spencer and I spoke our words mashing together.

"That's how he trained us-"
"that's what I would fucking do-"

Spencer sighed, "Olivia isn't you, she doesn't think like you."

" Nobody thinks like me, but if my father is training her then she's trying to be me," I state, I slept right beside her since we were kids, without knowing I was learning how she acted and think.

"if your right, we need to pull her out of the corners and make her come out of hiding." Spencer messes with her hands. Tell her Chanel is having a sale and maybe you can catch her first in line.

"She has a lover, Bruno," I start to remember the man she would talk to all night between, hearing her talk all night within the walls.

"Okay, what does that have to do with anything?" Hayes questioned, not putting it together yet.

"You didnt see Olivia when I killed her lover, imagine how she would react when she founds out I paid him a visit?" Hayes leaned back into his chair putting it together with a girn on his lips.

"Your insane, I love it." Hayes pointed to me with a smile.

. . .

The restaurant buzzes with an activity, I watch small childern run around August a small little girl fell in front of him and a small part of me expected him to laugh or look away but when he dipped down and helped her up it threw me off.

The cold air hits me when the door opens and closes, the air hits the part of my thigh where my skirt and thigh-high boot didnt cover. I sit in the corner near the door waiting for Bruno to walk in. He comes here daily, he works fr. company in northern Italy, he doesn't make enough to support Olivia's shopping habit or buy her a Chanel bag. Maybe he has personality.

I take a bite of my muffin as he walked in, I write in my journal writing down murder off my planner. Placing the pen down I watch it roll onto the floor and roll right infornt of him. Picking it up he handed it to me, letting his eyes linger on my face a little longer.

"Thank you," I mutter pushing a curly strand behind my ear, I fixed myself in the seat watching his eyes go straight to my breast as they shifted.

"It's no problem." He responds and I hum, writing down the rest of my thoughts on the paper. he cleared his throat he spoke again. "Is anyone sitting there?"

He seems like the man that falls for women once they send him a little smile, from the way he clenches and unclenches his hand tells me he lacks control, he's like the man who would ask for something but will do it anyway.

He welcomed himself in the seat before I answer, I see why he's Olivia type. He's fairly large sandy hair, dead beaten eyes with a nice almond shape, a nice tan he still has from the summer. I glance up as I circled a word in the journal with a bored expression.

"Make yourself comfortable, I guess." he frowned at my sarcastic tone but moved his legs in my way blocking me from moving if I tried to move.

"Where are you from?" I sigh clicking my tongue at the roof of my mouth, acting uninterested.

"Here and there." but even so I smiled, looking up at him making him shoot his eyebrows up.

"Well, what do you do?"

"This and that." I kept my tone playful making his smile widen.

"You ever, let strangers take you out?" He wrapped his hand around a coffee cup that a waiter brought over to him.

"Now and then." he laughed at my last answer and brought the coffee cup to his lips.

"you are full of information arent you?"

"I only give and take," I nibbled at my lips watching his eyes dart to them, where his leg blocked me, I allowed my leg shift against his.

I could feel August and Hayes's eyes on us, mostly August if I even glanced over I could see them bore through us and that made me nervous.

"What's your name beautiful?" My dear little half-sister has a poor taste in men my dear little half-sister has, it's almost sad.

"Athena, your stranger?" I twirl my pen in my hands the way I would do with my knife.

"Bruno." His hands were nice clean tells me he never got his hands dirty before. "Now I can get back to planning without thinking what the handsome man's name is next to me."

I heard a grunt in my earpiece and I slipped my gaze around the restaurant looking at August's jaw tighten, but still had soft eyes helping the small child color.

I glanced back at Bruno watching his smile, the right side of his mouth stretching higher than his left, he's right-handed, the way I could see pen smudges on his left hand from writing.

"You are a man's wet dream," he slipped out, I smirked as he speaks slowly I ignore the Deja Vue feeling like I heard this before, then again I was told this half of my life.

"I know."

He laughed, deeply his right hand take the pen out of my hand and dragging it up to my arm. "Cocky one arent you."

He has a great personality for someone who is financially in debt but somehow has enough money to wear pure Italian loafers and a watch that cost as much as the earrings in my ear.

I kept his attention on me, the full restaurant slowly becoming empty only leaving; August, Hayes, and spencer in here.

"Tell me, where are you from? You aren't from here but you accent his telling foreign." Bruno took a sip of his drink but kept his eyes on me. We sat here for thirty minutes and somehow I learned more about him than he did with me.

I know he comes here every day on Saturday for the last two months to meet Olivia, he shows up thirty minutes earlier from the way he keeps the door in his eyesight but also taps his finger in a rush knowing he waiting for someone.

Men like foreign women, always it's better when they are from their homeland, it's like a weird kink most men have.

"Greece, but my mother is Latin," I spoke half true, my father is greek but never spoke it, years on learning unknown languages while sitting in a dark room for hours only so I can curse people out in ten languages.

Olivia is greek and Latin, her whore of a mother (God rest her soul) is from Spain where she was a maiden for my father and mama when we would go visit.

"Ah, I should've known from your...vocabulary." watching his tongue run over his teeth, he's almost a tease as much as I am. Taking my pen away from him only for him to snatch it back and place my hand in his.

"You do like foreign women, don't you, Bruno?" My fingers graze his suit, he cocked an eyebrow finally looking around the restaurant noticing how empty it was.

"Who doesn't, more flavor." He grunts, I heard the bell to the door open and heels walk into the room, clicking my tongue I pulled away from Bruno, looking over my shoulder at my dear sister.

"Hello, Olivia." I turn fully, watching Hayes go behind her and locked the door.

She looked scared, blue eyes looking very similar to papa's widen looking at my hand draped over Bruno.

"Please." She begged I didnt even get to do anything yet but she knew. She always knew what I will do, when I get...upset.

"Dont tell me your begging for a man like this." I shake my head, crossing my legs under the table. "He spent the last thirty minutes trying to get up my skirt, is this the man you want?"

"You are supposed to be burned to crisp."Olivia held her gaze in a way that made me grin, I took the knife tucked in my though high boot and twirl it around my fingers the same way I did my pen.

"Rookie mistake, I always make sure your target is dead." My knife grazed over Bruno's neck, I felt him shudder. "besides, we're too stubborn to die." I nodded towards August.

She glanced over at him and looked scared, my body itched with excitement thinking of ways to kill her.

"Im, not the weak little girl you can push around anymore," she tried to sound strong but her voice cracked.

My knifed pressed against his neck and she shudder, a drip of blood drop down his neck and I felt the need to see more. I dragged the knife across his throat watching the blood dripped down, a wild smile on my lips.

"Your sick!" Olivia, says ready to launch her way towards me, August pulled her by her hair hauling her back.

"Have you met our father, it will give me the reason why," I say, letting Bruno's lifeless body drop as I stood from the table.

I stare at her face, I despise the fact how much she looked like papa, it set a feeling in my stomach that made me want to slit her throat even more. "Your still weak," my knife goes into her stomach, a yelp leaving her.

"Wheres papa?" I asked, shoving the knife into her stomach, August held her tight by her hair a grin on his lips watching me.

I felt the spit slide down my face, first. August gripped her hair harder, before handing me his handkerchief. Wiping my face she laughed, taken my knife I slashed her cheek making her groan.

"bitch." I grumbled blood dripped down her face and tears wield in her eyes.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you," She sputter, taking the knife I jag it into her cheek. If she screamed she was gonna cut her whole cheek open, impossible for surgery they would have to take skin from her thigh to fill this one.

"Where's papa, Olivia?" I asked again, removing the knife a yelp coming from her making me roll my eyes. Yet she claims she isn't weak.

"I would never tell you, you betrayed this family." She murmured, hardly understanding her from the new hole in her cheek.

I laughed, it was a deep laugh "Your a bastard, your not even a part of the family." her eyes watered.

"Tell me where he is," I say, getting tired of a game, she looked away from me so I started to speak the truth.

"Olivia, you're a bastard you will never be entitled to anything he's using you like he used me and gray your mother, my mother. He's trying to turn you into me, and we know you can never be me." I speak the truth, I watched tears roll down her face.

"I rather die." Olivia is always deemed to be the perfect daughter, trying to stand to father do everything at his beckon hand. I would never she would turn over to murder, something she vow not to do since papa put a bullet in her mother's head.

Olivia was a blonde, her hair is darker now similar to mine. sick bastard.

My hand grips her chin and she groans, "When he starts making you train every day from three in the morning to nine o'clock at night, let men prey on you so you can get information from them, take lives of childern. You wished I'd killed you."

I enjoyed slashing her up, keeping her nearly alive August dropped her to the floor and pressed his Italian loafers on her stomach, a scream filling the restaurant.

I dipped down and rolled her onto her back, craving my name into her back. "Tell papa, if he wants the job done, do it his dam self."

. . .

I hate how this took me like five hours, just to write one chapter.
-saniyah <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 8.1K 31
"You have no idea what you do to me." He snarls as his skilled hands keep her arms pinned over her head "Really? Because I'm pretty sure all I do is...
129K 3.2K 33
He has it all, or so he thinks. He's satisfied with the walls he has built, and the name he has made for himself. She wants to find the kind of love...
62K 1K 38
What happens when the soft girl lands right in the hands of a Psychopathic demon. Athena Sanchez is your typical sweet girl. Pretty, hardworking, so...
182K 4.8K 58
"Mercy is for the weak, so don't go expecting any." ~~~~~~~~~ Cecilia Saldaro has secrets, her father and 4 older brothers have secrets. But somewher...