Coincidental Husbands!!!

Galing kay MyInvisibleButterfly

* What if a prank results in two people getting married by chance? Can they deal with the aftermath? Or wil... Higit pa

Character Introductions
Chapter 1 - What Just Happened?
Chapter 2 - Flashback - Las Vegas - Part 1
Chapter 3 - Flashback - Las Vegas - Part 2
Chapter 4 -Flashback - Las Vegas - Last Part
Chapter 5 - Meeting My So-Called Husband
Chapter 6 - Confrontation
Chapter 7 - Rules For Coexisting
Chapter 8 - Chaos and Peace
Chapter 9 - Fake Marriage!
Chapter 10 - Hi Husband!
Chapter 11- Envious
Chapter 12 - Accidentally Planned Date
Chapter 13 - I Thought You Belonged With Me
Chapter 14 - Sealing The Deal
Chapter 15 - Being Husbands!
Chapter 16 - New Bondings
Chapter 17 - Equal Partnership
Chapter 18 - Out in 4k
Chapter 19 - Pieces of My Broken Heart
Chapter 21 - Trouble In Paradise
Chapter 22 - Frustration
Chapter 23 - The Apology
Chapter - 24 - This is Our Thing (The Finale)
Anniversary Special (Post Finale)
Check Out For More

Chapter 20 - Unlikely Partnership

3.7K 290 65
Galing kay MyInvisibleButterfly

😮😮🤩🤩🤩😍😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Thank you so much guys!!!

I am over the moon with the response I am receiving for Coincidental Husbands.

This is all so motivating and overwhelming.

Lots of hugs and kisses to all of you 🤗😘

So grateful. 🙏🙏

====================================================================

Ohm's POV:

3 days back.

"Aim, I can't believe that you betrayed me in front of my father." I snapped at her. We were in an aircraft and I was stuck from all the ends at more than 40,000 ft. above the ground. I don't know how Nanon is feeling at this hour. But I am terrified. While I am being escorted to New York by my father's men on the very same night when my wedding became a national news, his life must be a mess from all sides. Until I recovered from the shock, my phone went missing, the internet at home was cut off, there were guards outside the house who kidnapped and tied me in my own car to get me to the airport. And they are taking me away in my own private jet. My own dad is behaving like a mafia with me.

But what shocked me the most was Aim agreeing with him. She is even looking after me to make sure I am being escorted properly.

"Aim! I am talking to you."

"Shut up! Will you?" She snapped.

"Answer me."

She got up and untied my hands. And then she smacked my head.

"Idiot! Were you trying to mess with Uncle Manop?"

"Are you seriously taking his side?"

"You cannot win from him. Not like this."

"Then what are you saying? Me flying to New York will solve this? And what about Nanon?"

"If you stay back and revolt, he will make Nanon and his family suffer. We have to find a way out. And this jet is not going to New York."

"Where are we going then?"

"Chiang Mai"

"Huh? I don't understand." I asked confused.

"You will, once we reach there. Meanwhile draft a one-line message for Nanon."

"What?"

"Like a code to let him know you will do something soon. Do you want to give him a message or not?"

"Yes, of course. Yes, I want to!"

"Then draft a one-line message such that only he can understand. And it should be such that will not make him react in a way that your father and his men can detect otherwise."

"What the hell in the world do you mean now?"

"Nanon was right. You really are a dumbass! You know Uncle very well. He must have asked his men to keep an eye on Nanon and his family." she raised her eyebrow explaining the obvious.

I shook my head in disbelief. Yes, I know my father. And that is what is worrying me the most.

"Aim, what if before we find a solution, dad does something to Nanon?"

"Drake is keeping an eye on his moves. He will let us know and also, he will try to prevent it as much as possible. Now draft a message for your man." Aim threw the cellphone at me.

I took it and started thinking of what could I say to him that will make him understand what I am trying to say or do but at the same time will not make him react differently than he is expected to be right now.

I thought of the very first time I saw him, walking beside New. The breathtaking smile I encountered for the first time. The second time I saw him at the hotel reception. And the way I ran after him to the chemist. I was such a jerk back then to him. And he was still lovely. And how irritated I was because I wanted to help him and he won't ask me nicely.

That's it. I know what to say to him. I quickly drafted a message and sent it to Drake.

"Shall I call Non once?"

"No way!!!" Aim snatched the phone from me. "You will put him in danger that way."

I nodded. Whole way I kept thinking about how he must be, how his parents would be right now. I am feeling so sorry for everything. And the sad part is I can't be with him. But if me being near him can put him in danger, I would rather stay away and keep him safe. Besides I will have to do something before my father does. On top of all that I don't know what Aim is thinking. But I will wait for us to land before anything.

After we landed a car was already waiting for us on the airport. Aim knew exactly where to go and she even enquired about the room number from someone on the phone, all the the while shushing me when I tried to ask anything.

"By the way, I have asked Tay to not talk to Nanon."

"Why?"

"Again. Have you switched off your brain or something?"

"OK, alright. But he doesn't talk to Tay. He is New's friend."

"Yes so I told Tay to make sure that they both don't say anything to Nanon about the situation. And if required they can straight away ignore him for now."

"Don't you think he will get even more worried by all this?"

"This is for his own safety. I care for him too, Ohm. But we don't want Uncle Manop to make his life hell till we are not ready with a plan."

"Aim, it seems like you have something in mind. Why don't you tell me?"

"Shhhh... Can you shut up for sometime? We will talk once we are at the hotel."

By the time we reached the hotel lobby, I had lost my patience.

"Aim. I am running out of patience here god dammit. Can you tell me what is going on? Why are we here?" I asked frustrated.

"To meet me." I heard the door behind me open and I turned. Niran was standing there with hands folded and smile on his face.

"You?"

"Get in." Aim said and pushed me in the room.

"What the hell is happening?" I asked while entering and then I saw Kim on a chair. Her hands and mouth were tied up. "Kim!"

"Yes, your ex and my..." Niran looked at me, "current."

"What?"

"In fact she was two timing." Aim corrected.

"What the hell is going on here? And why have you tied a girl like this?" I asked confused.

"She just got here an hour ago. We had to deal with her before anything. And she tried to run away 10 minutes back. I had no way else but to tie her up."

"Meaning? Can someone explain in human language?"

"I'll explain." Niran said. "This is not very different from what we can expect from this lady over here."

I looked at Aim and she nodded.

"She is dating me since 3 years. But I did not know that recently she had started dating you too."

"What?!?" I asked shocked and looked at Kim who got embarrassed and looked away.

"Yes, and when Uncle Manop made you the MD instead of me, she tried to make me feel miserable and hate you instead. Up until now she had me convinced that you are doing everything deliberately to look down upon me and Aim. But when I saw the news and called Aim, she told me about how your wedding was exposed. Also in the news they showed the pictures of your exes. When I saw her picture, I..." Niran paused and looked away.

"Ohm, I was a fool who got easily influenced by this girl. But in turn I did hurt you. She admitted that she wanted to be with me when she thought that I will be the MD coz I was the eldest. But when you became the MD she shifted her focus. However, after few months you broke up with her and her plan backfired. She has been keeping an eye on you and that's how she got to know your secrets too."

"Yes, even the key set I gave to her had my office keys in it. I did not realize it then, but it was stupid of me to have believed you so easily. And even more stupid of me to have taken you lightly." I said looking at her. I was fuming.

I got up and removed tape from her mouth and untied her hands.

"Ohm, I-" she started saying.

"I can't believe I felt guilty breaking your heart." I said interrupting her.

"Ohm, believe me. I might have done things the wrong way, but I really fell in love with you." She said.

"Still being a bitch! Shut up OK? One more word and I'll push you down the window. Don't test my patience." Aim snapped. "What shall we do with her?"

I looked at Kim and thought about every moment I had spent with her. If nothing else, I really respected her.

"Let her go. Go away and never show your face again to me." I said.

"What??" Aim and Niran both asked unanimously.

"We have seen her true colors. And we are obviously not going to believe her again. She has lost her game. And now after my wedding being exposed, I have nothing to fear or hide anyway." I explained. "So please escort her out. I can't tolerate her face anymore." I turned to Kim. "You should thank God that I don't raise my hand on a girl."

"Oh no problem! I'll do the honors." Aim said and walked to Kim.

*Slap*

"Bitch! For betraying my brothers."

*Slap*

"For exposing Ohm and Nanon's wedding."

*Slap*

"For... You piss me off big time."

*Slap*

"In advance so that you don't mess with us next time."

"Aim!" Niran and I both glared at her. She is crossing a line beating her like this.

"What? I missed my portfolio launch on social media today because of her. Rith promised to get it launched today. Huh! Now get out."

Aim picked up her bag and threw her out of the room and banged the door on her face and screamed, "GET LOST BITCH!" Niran and I both shook our heads.

I exhaled loudly and sat on the bed thinking about the stupid relationship I maintained with her for so long and the guilt I felt while breaking up. Niran came and sat beside me.

"If I apologize right now, will you forgive me?" He asked looking ahead, unable to meet my eyes.

I gulped down my anger at once. I have missed him so much. The office politics that my dad played made us distant. But now I see hope for us, for our brotherhood.

I patted his shoulder and turned him towards me.

"We are brothers. Stop behaving like this. Just talk like you usually do."

He looked at me skeptically and then sneered. Then he smacked my head. "Jerk! Enough with your stupid attitude. Forgive me right now. Or else I am going to smack your head repeatedly till you pass out."

We chuckled and then he pulled me in a hug. I did not want to, but I couldn't help cry a bit. I was longing for him to hug me again like this.

"Yeah just ignore me. I am thin air!" Aim said pouting and we pulled her in.

That night we three drank reminiscing our childhood and passed out on the floor of the room itself. I was constantly thinking about Nanon but Aim asked me to wait till morning before we make any move. Reluctantly I tried to shift my concentration in reuniting with my brother.

Next day morning Drake called Aim. And we woke up by the sound of her ringtone.

"Hello?" she picked up and kept the phone on speaker.

"Aim, is Ohm with you?"

"Yes we are all together and you are on speaker."

"Uncle Manop is suing Nanon and his family for trickery and mental harassment."

"What??" I screamed.

"Dude, Uncle wanted to drag them in today itself. But I bribed the lawyer to get date for after 2 days. But couldn't delay more than that."

"Any news from Nanon?"

"I met him yesterday. He came to see you in office."

"How was he? Was he ok? Was he crying?"

"Ohm, there is no time for this. Please calm down." Aim interrupted. "Drake, thanks for the updates. Keep us posted for anything that happens. We will try to come back asap."

"Ok, I am disconnecting now. Bye."

"Bye."

My blood boiled with rage and I got up from the ground.

"Aaargh!!!" I screamed and threw a glass on the floor.

"Ohm! Calm down. We need to think this through." Aim said.

"I have an idea." Niran said.

.

If one thing I have realized in these 2 days, it's that I love Nanon. I love him like I have never loved anyone in my life. He is the center of my world. Doesn't matter what I do or say or even think, it is all related to him. This wedding that started with an accident is my life now. I cannot imagine a day in future without him. At this point I am afraid though. I am afraid of the fact that he might not have understood what I meant. And one misunderstanding can take him away from me.

But we are partners, he had said. We will always face all the adversities, together. I will hold on to him and I know he will too. Every second I prayed to God to keep him safe and healthy. One thing I know for a fact that there are people who care for him. And they will take care of him. But he is sensitive. My absence must be affecting him. And on top of that my dad is making their life hell. I am not sure how his parents are with him now after knowing about our wedding. I have no idea if he admitted his sexuality in front of them.

If it boils down to making decisions, I hope he will tell the truth to everyone about me being the one who spiked the drinks. I really pray that he doesn't take it all on himself. He is too selfless and that is scaring me. I have promised to be with him always. I will always be by his side no matter what.

When we landed, as planned, Drake came to pick us up. We filled him up with the details on the way. He directly took us to the court. On reaching the court entrance, I saw two old men arguing with each other. Nanon was turned to the other side. And I had this sudden urge to run and give him a back hug. But I had to hold back. The new faces I realized are his parents. Standing with Chimon, a worried but beautiful woman must be his mother. She was looking sweet. I couldn't help wonder that if my mom was alive, she would be like her.

His dad looked strong. Stronger than Nanon. And angry too. At this point he was angry enough to beat the aura of my dad. Which I liked. My dad should face people like himself so that he knows that he is not the only one in this world who can intimidate others.

"Ohm wasn't the one who accused me..." Nanon said and I felt warm hearing his voice again. "And he did not run away..."

This means he got the meaning of my message. He realized I am not betraying him. He understands me. I was so so so happy to hear him say this.

"If he did not run away, where is he?" his father asked.

"He knows the consequences. He cannot return." My dad said.

This is the moment I waited for.

"But I did... Hi dad!" I said and everyone turned in my direction together.

I smirked looking at Mr. Manop Pawat. I am sure with Niran standing by my side, he must be bewildered.

And then as a habit, my eyes travelled to my personal magnet. Nanon. He looked tired, eyes puffed. My baby must have cried rivers. But he was still beautiful. He looked at me and something tells me he is feeling the same. Like if this world contained of only the two of us, we would have hugged and kissed and... what not.

"Ohm!" My dad came near me interrupting my beautiful vision.

"Nice to meet you, dad." I mocked.

"I warned you, didn't I? Get ready to face the consequences."

I laughed. He looked at me confused. I laughed harder looking at his expressions. "Have you gone mad?" he asked gritting his teeth.

"Dad, I am sorry to break your bubble. But, why don't you read this once?" I gave him the document.

He read the document for a while and then looked at Niran wide eyed.

"What the hell is all this?" he screamed at him.

"It's the end of your divide and rule, Uncle." Niran replied with a smirk and held my shoulder. "We won't be fooled again."

"You can't do this! Aim? You too?"

"Uncle, it's high time, we reunite our family." Aim replied smiling.

"Drake? Did you know all this? Why did you not say anything?" He asked.

"As you always say, I am an outsider Uncle. And an ordinary employee. I just followed the orders of my bosses here." he replied and smiled at the three of us. I winked back.

"You..." he said but was unable to finish his sentence. He glared at us angrily.

"Mr. Manop Pawat, from the start you decided to keep everything the way you wanted. The share division was also such that everything was under your control. You gave me 25% shares while you gave them both 24%. All the while keeping 27% for yourself making you the chairman. But now with both their shares in my name, I own 73% of the total. That makes me the Chair person and the owner of all the properties owned by Pawat Manufacturing Pvt. Ltd."

Nanon and his family was clueless but they were quietly listening to it.

"I own the house too. You cannot force anyone to do anything." I continued. "And you cannot file a case in the name of PMPL on anyone as well. Coz I do not approve of it." I smirked and looked at Nanon whose eyes turned a bit teary with a slight smile.

"Niran, Aim and I will lead the company and you can stop playing your games, dad. It's high time you retire. As your son, I advise you to stay at home and lead a family life."

"Don't you dare mess with me Ohm. I am your father. I am Manop Pawat. And I never lose."

"And I am Ohm Pawat. The Chairman of PMPL and your only son. Stop trying to mess with my life." I turned to look at Nanon. "Because I will do everything in my power to not lose the people I love."

Nanon beamed at me. His same cute dimpled smile that I missed and yearned for. My Nanon. My Love.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

18.8K 1.3K 35
I thought I knew myself, I thought my life is perfect until... He proposed me. Inspired from my true story. My actual paperback published story conve...
518K 33.9K 60
{A YiZhan Mpreg story} Two people from two different world, one of them, Wang Yibo is happy and focused on his work, he is on the way of fulfilling...
138K 7.5K 39
A promise between two business partners results in a gay marriage between two straight archenemies making them question... How Can I Marry A Guy??? T...
20.8K 843 27
Ohm a viral handsome guy on the internet and a rich kid with a rich family was about to get married to a rich and famous actress... But she ran away...