Reincarnated into Classroom O...

By sakura_sakuroko

A story about a 15 years old Raion Ryuvolt who die because of a god, got reincarnated into Classroom Of The E... More

Character introduction
I Die Goddamnit
The Start Of My Mission
Theory
Plan In Motion
Two S
Cherry Petals
Swimming Class
Cherry Girl
God's Domain
Stressful Month
Relieving Stress
Saving My Benefactor?
Character Introduction Part 2, Love Interest and Random Stuff
Despair Is Fantastic
...*sigh* A Date...
Blackmail Material
Blackmailing People :D
Students Council And Midterm
Framed
The Trial
Human
Gaining Support
Gimme The Shot
Predator
SS: Partner (Raion Ryuvolt and Ayanokouji Kiyotaka)
Lots of SS (Probably)
Zodiac Sign Doesn't Suit Me
Just a oneshot
Note
Greeds
Spread Your...
Trust
Defect
What A Twist
Start Of A New Relationship
Raion Being Raion
Pool Talk
The Moment
Victim Blaming
The Name Cause Death
Opposite Of Rotten Banana
What Is Wrong With Him

Vacation At The Island

1.7K 63 21
By sakura_sakuroko

Don't you think that's a nice view.

I took it when me, my mum and my sister went to a vacation.

P.s: I'll use [~] to indicate next situation or something similar, instead of multiple dots. From now on, dots are for the thought to stop for a moment or something else

×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷

Raion POV

We're currently riding a cruise ship. I've thought about what if the school had one before, now I'm really sure they waste taxes money.

The scenery is nice. It really is, but there's some problem here. They said we'll go to private island for our vacation. That's one more thing that the government waste the taxes money for.

But that's not the problem. The problem is the island. I love nature. I really do. But sometimes, I'll be very paranoid about going to private island. I always feel like I'm being watch when I go to an island. It's just my personal problem.

The other problem is that it's not just a vacation. No! We'll be having something called Special Exam at the island.

How do I know?

Like always, hacking.

But there's other reason why I know. Looks like Chabashira didn't learn a single thing.

Flashback

Why is she telling me all her trouble?

I'm not a therapist. I'm the person that make you go to to therapist.

"So? Why do I even need to care about your personal problem?"

"I'll be straight, there will be an exam at the island that we'll be going."

"So?"

I already knew this shit. No need to tell me. I can be forgetful sometimes. But that's only for insignificant things. This exam is a little important. That's why I'll remember it.

"I want you to win that exam."

"That's bullshit. I ain't gonna do it."

"Heh. You gave me your phone. I manage to delete the video of what happened in 1st May." She look smug. As if she already won.

"So? Even if you delete it, I ain't doing someone else dirty work."

"If you didn't, I might need to expell you."

"If you expell me, you won't receive any results."

So?

What's it's going to be?

"I discussed this with Ayanokouji before I called you."

I squinted my eyes.

"He decided to do it. Though I do need to be a little forceful."

I grab her by the collar swiftly and yank her face to face with me.

My face is fill with an annoyed expression.

"You're really annoying you know that. You'll regret your actions"

"Heh. I got nothing more to regret"

I let go of her after I heard that.

Nothing more to regret eh?

I doubt that.

"Sensei, you said Ayanokouji decided to help. But why did you even asked for my help too?"

"Just for safety. Two is better than one, remember."

"So, you called me last because you don't want me to warn Ayanokouji, and you want to force me to do it because I'm Ayanokouji's friend."

"Precisely."

I took a step back.

"So? What will it be. Judging by how you grab my collar, you don't really care if you are expell, but I can't say the same thing foro Ayanokouji."

"......*sigh*"

She grew more smug.

"You really are an annoyingly idiotic person aren't ya, sensei." I scoffed

"Wha-" She's bewildered by my tone.

I jerked my blazer left sleeve, and a phone come out.

Her eyes widen.

"If you expect me to only have 1 phone. Then you're dead wrong."

This phone is the one that I bought before we go to this vacation. Since I knew how to get outside, I use that chance to buy it. With some more other stuff.

And not only that, this phone is the world smallest phone. So it's perfect to hide inside my sleeve.

I also did asked Manabu-senpai to bought me two more phones. It's only because I found out the school know what we bought and all.

Manabu-senpai really is an understanding senpai. Sadly, his sister is not.

I walk toward her, and grab the phone that she took from me.

"Well, you fucked up." I whispered to her ear.

I walk away.

Flashback end

As much as I want to help Ayanokouji. I don't want to do it this year. I want to do it next year.

But maybe I should ask what he want to do.

"So? What will it be. Judging by how you grab my collar, you don't really care if you are expell, but I can't say the same thing to Ayanokouji."

.....

Looks like trouble also always come to me.

"I really am the worst.... This just keep happening...." I muttered to myself.

As I walk around, I found Ayanokouji, two face, and the three idiot.

"Ayanokouji" I called out his name and walk toward him

The other turn towards me.

"Yahoo! Ryuvolt-kun." Kushida smile happily at me. But I ain't buying it.

I ignore her and whisper something to Ayanokouji.

"Let's talk about something when you're free."

He was confused but nod nonetheless.

"Oh! By the way Ryuvolt." Surprisingly, Ike called me.

I look at him

I don't remember being his friend....

"How's your relationship with Hanabira-chan?" He look excited

"Yeah!! Yeah!!! How the boobs!" Yamauchi exclaimed while his face look.... lustful..

I look at him. Slightly annoyed.

"Ekk! You don't need to answer if you don't want to." He hide behind Sudo who also look a little scared.

I wonder why.

I feel a tap at my shoulder. I look at who it was and found out it's just Ayanokouji. I also found Kushida look slightly scared on the outside, but on the inside....she's screaming and swearing like a lot

"What's the matter?" I asked Ayanokouji.

"Calm down..."

I tilted my head.

"Ryuvolt boy." I look at who it is, and found Koenji...half naked... calling me.

That's look fun. But I don't want to show of my skin because of how the girls are making a weird poll.

By the way, I'm on number one on who should just fuck up and die.

I mean.... I already died....so.....

Yeah.

And the reason why I was number one is because of my personality and almost all of them thought I was a pervert.

"He probably got something to show you."

I nod at Ayanokouji words and went towards Koenji.

"What's up blondy?"

He ignore my comment and proceed with his speech

"Next time control your facial expressions."

I am confusion.

He look around causing me to do the same

There I saw a lot of other students looking at me fearfully.

"Look at this." He shoved his phone to my face, I look at it and saw myself. A little angry.

Huh...

I must be really annoyed if I got angry today.

Can't blame myself.

I need to deal with the two bowl brains guards. Good thing the teacher that Sakura called was a chill one. His name is Tagawa Kaito.

Tagawa-sensei is awesome. I sure does hope I can have a teacher like him. I've met a moron, a sans and a thot. Tagawa-sensei is different. He give of a really nice and calming aura. He only teach subject and nothing more. He use to be a homeroom teacher for a long time. His class become class A a lot of time because he got their back. But he decided to stop being a homeroom teacher and want to relax a bit. He said being a homeroom teacher is quite stressful. Although he is happy when his students graduate. A good teacher. Wish I can meet a teacher like him.

Back to the story he compromise everything and promise not to tell the whole school about what happened. Although he does need to tell the students council. He did fulfilled his promise. The students council decided not to punished me and only punished the five bastard. 

I did hack the classroom CCTV to make it seem like I also got hit.

Bad news is, the guards wasn't happy, they want me punished. But good news is, they got ignored. Just some petty adults I guess.

The other annoying thing that happened is that, when I was about to fire the Keyaki Mall worker, he got the gall to said it's Sakura Airi fault for not loving him. It's like saying it's my fault for hating you when you're being a bitch. Good news is, he's fired because he did bad thing near a CCTV. What kind of dumb person he is? Who try to raped someone in front of a camera?

Then there's what Chabashira did. What a moron. She sure doesn't know when to give up. It will be the death of her.

Lastly, Yamauchi being the perverted person he is. Who the heck talk about someone else girlfriend's boobs? He's dumb. He's a moron. He's a dumoron.

(Whoever know the reference, that's awesome. Although I think the spelling is a little off.)

"Give me your phone number. I want that picture."

We exchange phone number and I got the picture.

I wave him goodbye and went towards Ayanokouji again.

"So, you guys are scaredy cats?" I look at the three idiots.

They look at each other than laugh dryly.

"No way. You didn't scare me whatsoever."

"Yeah. I was just a little shocked. That's all."

"Believe me or not. I use to fight Mike Tyson and won."

Didn't ask. Don't believe

"Attention, students. Please assemble on the deck. You will be able to see the island soon. This is a good time to take in some rather significant scenery."

....

So, is this how they're telling us that the exam is about to start. What a nice way to get our mind of the danger.

We walk to the deck. The only reason I'm walking with them is because I want to talk something with Ayanokouji. Look like I have to brazen myself with them.

We arrive at the deck and saw a lot of students already there. What a sight. This is just like how ant will react if there's sugar nearby. If only they really were like ant where if you destroy the track so they walk in circle and they'll died from exhaustion.

I can see the island. It's look nice.

"It's a really nice island, don't you think so?" Kushida asked me.

I look at her for a while and look back at the island.

"Yeah. But you never know. Sometimes there will be some unsightly danger inside the most beautiful things. On the outside it's heaven. On the inside it's hell."

"Y-yeah..."

Out of the corner of my eyes, I can see Kushida quivering a little. This is a really good view.

"Hey, you're in the way. Move it, you defects."

I look behind me and saw some students that try to loom intimidating but failed. But what make me annoyed is the fact that they shoved Ayanokouji's shoulder. Harshly

In a panic, he quickly grabbed onto the deck’s railing to keep from falling. The students laughed scornfully.

Now that's not nice.

What if he fall?

Can't believe They can't use their brains

"Hey, what the hell are you guys doing?!"

Sudou immediately responded in kind, trying to intimidate them right back.

Kushida, looking worried, came to Ayanokouji side. Trying to escape me or what?

"You do understand how this school is structured, right? Class D doesn't get any human rights. Defects like you are just that defective, so you should submit. We're all in Class A over here."

The other snicker. My classmates was about to leave but I'm not. The situation is not in their favour. There's CCTV here after all.

"Ryuvolt-kun?" Kushida call my name. This cause the other to look at me.

"What? Still not leaving!?"

"I ain't leaving till you apologize to my friend." I said pointing at Ayanokouji.

"Hah! Why should we?!" His friends look at me.

"You just laughed after you almost push him off."

"So what? You're all defective. You don't deserve the slightest respect."

And you don't deserve a brain.

Not like you have any.

"Let me rephrase this." I sigh, tired of this shit.

"Hmm?"

"You almost push him off the railing. And what beyond the railing?"

"What?"

"The sea."

"So?"

"Oh my god, how did you even get inside class A when you can't figure it out. It's in front of you. Looks like you're one of the proof human can devolve. "

"You-"

"Beyond the railing is the sea. If he fall over, the chance of him surviving is low. You know what that mean?"

"Wha- what...?" Finally realizing what happening, he stuttered. His classmates also look scared.

"You'll be a murderer."

"I-I didn't mean it. You know ho-"

How this school work?

I do.

But you don't.

"I don't care. Even if he did survive, you'll be arrested because you did an attempted murder. Even your class A position won't help you."

This got them quite.

Now just one more push.

"Not to mention, I can just tell the school. There's a camera over there you know." I point at the camera. They look at it and paled.

Not so smart now are we.

"I-I'm sorry..." The one that push Ayanokouji went towards him and apologize.

Yeah! Finally you apologize.

Even Koba can apologize to Caesar

"The same to the one that laugh." I look at his friends

"Wh-why?"

"You're basically the same as him. An accomplice."

Not really. But they're too panic to think.

They apologize to Ayanokouji then Ayanokouji and the other left. I asked them to go first.

I look at class A and scoffed.

"'Class D doesn't get any human rights.' Wonder what the teacher have to say about that. For a prestigious school, they sure doesn't have any prestigious looking people. Even their face look like some parents failure."

I walked away.

This situation make me wonder the school objectives again. They want to make students that can contribute to society. But the problem is, they outcast class D and teach other classes to outcast them too.

This situation reminded me of an anime called Assassination Classroom. It's about a class called class E, that was tasked to kill their teacher. But that's not what I'm going to talk about.

The students from class E got outcast by other class. And the teacher allowed that. They said it's preparation for outside world and told them that this is how society is.

And looks like some of them didn't realize, they are that part of society.

Make me wonder, what happened if a student commit suicide because of what happened. It's quite a coincidence that both schools is an elite one too. If the students commit suicide, their reputation will crumble.

Same with this school. What kind of thing are they teaching the other students if they can't teach them how to really contribute to society. I might not really care about society, but they should really learn manner.

......

I'm one to talk.....

I arrive at where Ayanokouji is.

"Damn! You really teach them."

"Yeah! Teach those bastard not to ever mess with us."

.... I'm the one that teach them. Not you.

And it's not for you, I just want to a be an asshole

"They do need to know how to discipline themselves."

Ike, aren't you one to talk...

Not that I have any discipline to begin with.

They continue to praise me, but I brush it off. I'm currently thinking about something.

"Teach how to contribute to society...." I muttered to myself.

It's funny. No matter how I look at it. Society never give me anything for my contribution. Just suffering.

Make me don't want to give society anything.

Why do I need to contribute something to society, when they contribute nothing to me?

I look at the scenery. The ship is circling around the island. And I saw something.

Is that corn??

I look again. I also saw lot of things.

So, this is the exam? Some kind of camping trip or something?

The island is beautiful though every beautiful things is at the same time ugly.

I look at the sky.

This is not really important.

Just my stupid thought.

I'm not from this world, but I haven't changed.

Everything about me haven't changed.

The world isn't beautiful, but sometimes, the worst place to be in the world, is your heart.

That's life.

Life is for transporting and imparting souls.

And my souls remain the same as my heart.

An announcement came over the PA speakers that stop my thought.

"We will disembark in thirty minutes. Please assemble on the deck. All students should have changed into their jerseys. Make sure to check your designated bag and your luggage, and do not forget your cell phone. Please keep all other personal items in your room. There is a possibility that you will not be able to visit the bathroom for some time, so please do so now."

But we just got kick off of the deck by some retards. Even a real one isn't as retards as them.

The jersey is short sleeve. Good thing they also give a jacket.

Personal item? I can bring my Rolex, right?

Talk about my Rolex, I kinda upgrade it a little. It can be a flashlight, be a swiss army knife, upload something, disabled bugs, etc.

And when I said bugs, I meant the one that was use to spy on people.

[~]

Without further ado, I went to the deck. Hope class A didn't do the same thing, because if they do, I'm telling the teacher about what they did.

Am I snitch?

Sometimes

It's just lovely to be an asshole.

Anyway, the teacher asked us to give us our phone. Good thing I've put my extra phone back inside my room. It's a share room. And I despise that.

My smartwatch.....is still with me.

I hide it on my ankles. I'm quite surprised they didn't search it.

Seriously, they need to up their game.

"Well then. We shall commence the current academic years first special test."

Looks like they just up their game....

I don't think I jinxed anything....

Right?

I mean, I already knew this...

And I kinda use my money to bring some stuff. Although there's some that I also hide. Like a knife. The smallest knife

The students were bewildered after hearing that announcement.

Can't blame them, they just finished the midterm a few weeks ago, and now they need to do one more exam.

Two actually.

Time skip

After Mashima-sensei, the teacher that teach English and the person that told us everything, conclude his speech.

There's something that I don't really understand though. They said we're all students and equally worthless. I wonder why he said that, when the school itself think class A is the top of the students.

I do know for sure that I'm worthless. I can't seem to be doing anything right. I don't really have a life.

I mean, I'm already dead, but that beside the point.

My point is, why are they the one that decided whether we're worthless or not. They don't know anything about us. Granted, they do know some of our past, but that's it.

They don't know our thoughts process. They don't know our dream. They don't know our passion. And even if they know our past, they don't know all of it.

And what I'm about to say is something not related to anything whatsoever.

Probably

I just want to brag, that's all.

Mashima-sensei said something like are we a president in a successful business.

No!

I'm not!

But that successful business goes down to bankruptcy because of me.

The top 5 company that I bankrupt is really big and successful. 3 intentionally and 2 accidentally.

Don't blame me.

If you found a company that just want to get money so they decide to endanger the customer, then you'll do the same.

Or if a restaurant said that their way of cooking is the traditional cuisine and the real traditional cuisine is not really traditional, you'll definitely lose control. Especially if that cuisine is from your motherland. It's like when a lot of people think Italian cuisine always put garlic inside it, when they're wrong. They sometimes did to preserve meat and sauté

Now that I think about it, I seem to have talent in shutting down companies and organizations.

Back to the topic. I might be worthless, but I'm not that worthless.

This is the problem with Asian. They think that if you didn't become a doctor, an accountant and many more job that get pay big, they'll think that someone is worthless.

And Chabashira said something about how there's a lot of work place that hire people differently.

I agree with that.

I got hire because of a bear.

Now back with this exam. The rules are simple. You pick a leader. They can claim spots. You survive at the island for a week. You protect your leader so other class don't guess your leader. You can guess other leader. You get 50 class point if you got the leader right and you lose the same amount if you guess wrong. If you got guess you'll also lose the same amount. You got 300 CP as a start. You can buy anything using it. It will only reach zero and not negative. You can lose point if someone retire and many more. They do need the rules. And the theme for this exam is 'freedom'.

You can also received the leftover CP and get allowance. This test isn't testing your smartness, they're testing your survival skill and teamwork. And maybe a little bit of smartness.

I'm in class D, they'll definitely try to get as much points as possible, and try to guess some leader

Can't blame them. At least they're trying to win. I might be a pessimist, but at the same time I'm a optimist.

I know, I'm weird. But everyone are.

But still,

I look at my classmates and found them fighting about whether or not they should buy a portable toilet. It cost 20 point.

Seriously.... they should just buy it. Between getting sick and force to retire where you'll lose 30 points, or buying it and no one get sick. It's actually easy to guess which one is a  better choice.

I won't suggest anything, I want to watch the drama.

I'm actually quite surprised in what Ike said. He said that we could chop some tress and collect some leaves to make our own tent. A surprising thing coming from him. The rules said not to loiter and destroy the environment. We could just find some branch and assemble them on some tree. No punishment and we received extra tent.

I could just sleep on a tree. No biggie

Talking about Ike, he's currently going inside the forest. The rest follow suite and decided to fight about the toilet later.

[~]

I'm behind all of them. Just looking at the view, nothing big.

We rest a little bit and they continue to fight about the toilet. Seriously, just buy two of it. One for boys, one for girls. Good thing the situation has been settled by our godly saint, Hirata. Note the sarcasm. They decide to buy one.

I can hold it in. If I want to take a piss or something, I can just do it inside the forest. I won't get bitten by snakes because I don't really think they have a lot of it here. Maybe one or two.

......

We can cook the snake.....

They taste like fried chicken.....

[~]

We decided to search the vicinity. There's twelve people who raised their hand. Hirata decided to make a team if three. And me being the asshole I am, decided to mess with them.

"I'll join the expedition team." I said smugly.

They all become annoyed.

What can I say, I'm petty.

They annoyed me, I annoyed them back.

And as much I want to annoyed them, there's two reasons why I raised my hand.

It's because I'm only 'friend' with Ayanokouji....

So, their only choice is to team me up with Ayanokouji.

The other one is because I kinda want to explore.

Vacation at a deserted island?

Could be worse.

[~]

We're currently running through the forest.

The reason being is simple. It's because Koenji is becoming a monkey.

Swinging from tree to tree.

No fair.

I want to do that too.

If only Sakura Airi is not here that is.

I look at her who's currently out of breath trying to catch up with us.

Now that I think about it, I haven't think of a nickname for my girl.

Not that it's really matter though.

Suddenly Koenji asked something about what we think when we look around.

And since he didn't get his answer, he continue moving forward.

Ayanokouji kinda decided to tie a handkerchief at a nearby tree. Probably to mark this place.

They keep moving forward, but I didn't.

I look around and found something intriguing.

"Oh yeah....this is the place. Completely forgot about it." I muttered to myself and make a mental note about this place. Then I follow them.

As I arrive at where they are, I saw Ayanokouji and Sakura crouching.

I hide my presence and look at what they're spying.

I saw a man outside of a cave, holding a card. He wave it around another person.

Katsuragi Kouhei and Totsuka Yahiko.

I look at the card and saw a name.

..... He shouldn't really do that.

They walk away after chit chatting.

I saw Ayanokouji walking towards inside the cave.

I walk inside there to check what seems to be the problem.

There, I saw a device.

Probably the way to claim a spot.

[~]

We return to where our classmates currently is.

It turn out Ike found a river.

Not bad.

Since they want to save more points, river is a great find. We could get a lot of stuff from it.

The river was about ten meters wide, and the water flowed gently. I walk to where the river is. The other are confused about what I'm doing.

I gently crouch down when I'm in the middle of the river and place my hand there.

I get out a water bottle that I bring using my point and drink a little.

"What are yo-"

I ignore Shinohara and place the mouth of the bottle at the river, so it could fill it all up.

"Hey!!"

"What're you doing?"

"Where did you get that bottle?"

"How did you get that bottle?"

"Everyone's not asking the real question! How is the bottle!?"

"I'll give you a better one! Who is the bottle!?"

I drink it without hesitation and ignore all the comments

They all look shocked.

"Ryuvolt-kun you shouldn't do that. Who know if it's dirty or not."

"Are you an idiot Hirata?"

"Eh?"

"Don't call Hirata like that!!"

"Yeah!!"

"Girls calm down... You don't need to defend me."

"But..."

Drama much?

I sigh

This is embarrassing

"The water's clean and pure. Look at how it flow. And if you think the river is dirty, you really need to get a glasses."

"Th-that doesn't mean we should drink from it."

"Yeah!"

The girls agreeing with Karuizawa.

"This is the problem with spoiled brats." I sigh.

"What did you say?" Karuizawa is clearly angry but I didn't care. They could use this river to save points and yet they want to waste it, what idiocity.

"Not only are you guys myopia or hyperopia, you're also deaf. You guys talk about saving points and yet you didn't realize that this river is a blessing." I walk toward them. "So what are you gonna do if we lose all the point. Where are you going to drink from? Your own piss? And for your information, drinking your own piss can cause gastrointestinal problems."

"I agree with Ryuvolt. The river is so clean. We could make it our multipurpose river." Ike agree with me.

"Yeah. Good job finding this place. If only you're not a pervert, girls might like you."

"Yeah than- wait what?"

After silencing them and praising Ike. Hirata suggest to claim the spot to break the atmosphere.

"I think that Horikita-san meets that criteria. But, what do you think?" Surprisingly Kushida is the one that suggest that.

It's proven.

They're lover.

After  a while debating, we agree to make Horikita the leader.

And when I said we, I meant them. I didn't said anything. I couldn't care less who's the leader.

They decide that all of us should touch the plate to make sure there's no spy watching us.

Simple and yet effective plan.

If only they didn't factor someone could be hiding on the tree.

It will be better if they think outside the box a little.

Ike suggest us to drink the water just like how I drink from it, but the girls being spoiled brats they are, complain to Hirata, whom is their mother.

Shinohara suggest Ike to drink from it and he did without hesitation.

Ike seems to like it.

Can't blame him, the water taste good and refreshing. Perfect for hot weather.

The problem is they still doesn't want to drink from it. What's their problem?

They keep fighting.

I ignore them and look at Ike.

"Hey Ike!"

They all turn toward me.

Again, what's their problem?

"Are you perhaps good at camping?"

"Oh, I wouldn't really say that. It's just that I used to go camping together with my family back when I was little." He answered. And it look like he isn't lying.

"Then shouldn't you be someone who help the other with this island thingy. It's kinda your forte."

"I don't know..."

The girls whispered with themselves.

Sucks to be them. I got great hearing.

They talk about how Ike is a pervert, I'm an idiot, Hirata's the only great boy, Sudo's shouldn't suggest anything, and many more.

I like to see them talk like that in front of me.

[~]

The girls occupied both tents. Obviously the boys complain. But Hirata's stupid and he decided to side with the girls. The reason? They're girls.

So what if they're girls!?!?!

Hirata you hypocrite!!!!

The tent can help to make sure we don't have a severe back pain!

And he just gave both of it to the girls!

I could sleep on the tree, but even I think he's siding with the girls to much.

Can he like, stop?

It's disgusting.

Especially with how he is.

For others he's either a likeable person or unpleasant person.

For me, it's both.

I sigh

I look at the tree that I'm going to sleep at then at the other boys that try to make a place to sleep by collecting leaves.

"Hey Ryuvolt, want to join me in searching for some branches for bonfire?" I look at who it is and saw Ayanokouji, Sakura and Yamauchi.

"Yeah sure. I'm a little bored." It's also a perfect timing for me to ask him.

[~]

We went collecting branches somewhere near our base.

After collecting lots of 'em, we head back to our base.

I look at Yamauchi and Sakura who's at the front. He seems to like her but he couldn't see that she doesn't like him.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" Ayanokouji asked me.

I look at him. "Chabashira-sensei kinda threaten me. She said she did the same to you. Is that true?"

"You could say that."

"I got a recording of her threatening me. It also recorded how she said she threaten you too. Want to use it?"

He thinks for a while and answer. "No. I need to be careful of something. There's a chance that she could help me."

"Just a guess. Is it that man?"

"Why do you think that?"

"Gut feeling and I kinda think that's the only way to force you to do something."

"Yeah...it's him."

"You know she could be lying, right?"

"Yeah...but there's a chance she isn't."

"Playing save are we?"

He nodded.

Well, I'll do the same.

Even if there's a 0.00000000001% chance that what she said is the truth, I'll not risk it.

But I'll take a 0.00000000001% chance if that's the only percentage my plan can succeed. I'm kinda a risk taker. And if I fail doing something, I'll learn from it.

I'm not afraid of losing. It help me a lot.

"So, what are you going to do?" Ayanokouji break my train of thought.

"Well, I'm actually half free from her threat. Can't leave you with this problem."

"Thanks"

"I'll probably only help you in this exam. Don't know about the other."

".....I see."

"Don't get me wrong. I kinda want to test something. Helping you is just an insurance."

"Thanks.... I guess..."

For some reason I think I just talk like a tsundere.

But it's kinda true.

He can handle himself. I can handle myself. We can both mind our own business unless certain bitches

"By the way, is Yamauchi in love in Sakura?"

"Yeah...."

".... He doesn't have a chance. Just like how Ike want Kushida as his or Sudo want Horikita as his."

"I agree. He didn't realize Sakura is uncomfortable with people."

.... She'll need to change that.

"Looks like the boobs kinda make him attracted to her."

"And the fact that she's an idol."

"So he knew about that? Wait screw that, when did you find out about this again?"

"A few days before Sudo's trial. And yes, Sudo, Ike, Yamauchi, Horikita and Kushida knew about it. And there's Ichinose from class B."

"Huh"

"And where did you knew about this?"

"How else?"

He glance at me for a while and then look to the front and nod in understanding.

I look to the front at the sight of Yamauchi who's still pestering Sakura.

If he want her, he should stop being a creep.

As we walked, someone appeared on the path ahead. It's Ibuki Mio from class C.

When she noticed us, she looked up and then quickly averted her eyes. Since she was from another class, it'd be fine for us to leave her alone, but the state she was in suggested that this was no trivial matter. At least not for me.

I look at her

There was a red, swollen mark on her cheek. Someone had hit her. Probably Ryuuen.

Yamauchi is walking toward her, probably didn't notice her yet.

No matter how I look at it, there's definitely a reason why she's here. And it could destroy the class.

.....

In other words....

Drama...

After a while of trying to convince her to stay at our base. Which I found unbelievable, she finally accept.

"That's good. We can't just leave a girls alone." Yamauchi exclaimed.

Too bad I can.

We start walking to our base again.

I look at where she was seated and saw the dirt us disturbed.

Hiding something now are we?

Now, I should enjoy my vacation

And I could help lessen Ayanokouji burden a little.

I look at the sky.

I might become paranoid with island, but I can't possibly run from it. I need to face it.

After all,

It is my origin.

______________________________________

Pin:  It's the island exam

Arthur: Woot woot!!!

Author-san: ..... I just realized something...

Pin:  What?

Author-san: You know English is not my first language, right?

Pin:  Yeah...

Arthur: You're really bad at it.

Author-san: No need to call me out like that....

(Sad Author-san noise)

Arthur: .... Sorry

Pin:  But you're the one that type it.....

Author-san: ...That's beside the point. Anyway, I said that I'm myopia, right?

Arthur: Yeah...why?

Author-san: Looks like I got the wrong meaning. It's actually hyperopia. Google translate kinda screw me over.

Arthur: Good thing you didn't wrote you are blind

Author-san: How can I write if I'm blind?

Pin: Braille?

Author-san: .... Good point.

(Sorry for bad grammar and writing)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.8K 1.9K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
183K 4.9K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
242K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...