Betrayal Of My Best Friend.

Da Whitewolfspirit29

When Sailor Mars gets tired of being a loyal and trustworthy friend and gets sick of everyone's love for Sere... Altro

1. Broken Spirit and Hearted Goodbye.
2. The New Sailor Moon.
3. Sailor Moon's Weapon.
4. Inuyasha's Inner Heart's Confusion. And Rei's Evil Planning.
5. Why Don't You Join Us.
6. The Group Learns More About Serena's Life.
7. The Fox and the Female Fox as Well.
8. Kagome and Inuyasha's Talk.
9. Rei's Dream Has Come True.
10. A Hot Spring of emotions and Naraku's Defeat.
11. Moving Forward Just Seems Too Hard.
12. Girl Talk.
13. Passionate Lovers.
14. The Truth Has Been Set Free.
15. Good Timing and Bad Timing.
16. Why, why, why?
17. I'm Not Returning To The Present.
18. The Group Together for The First Time in A Long Time.
19. Like It or Not
20. Rei's Actions and Her Protection Over Serena?
21. Darien's Threat. And Rei takes a Stand against him.

22. Serena's Acceptance and Forgiveness.

300 8 0
Da Whitewolfspirit29

So, Rei had wondered about Serena's new husband true, And wondered what she had been like or how much she had changed, So she did agree to do a spell for Darien at first, But then Darien turn up the heat on Rei, And managed to channel all of her magic and took it away from her, So Rei was powerless and once he threatened her son's life, She had to be strong now, And so she summoned the last of her powers to create a looking glass to bring her to the past and follow Serena to she could beg for her forgiveness. So, she prayed they'd help her before Darien caught up to her. 

So, she wished to warn them before things get worse. As she arrived there safely, she had been found by the other scouts first and they weren't so nice like the last time she saw them. In fact, they weren't willing to even hear her out, but could you blame them for it after all she had lied to them for so long, but when they threatened to kill her, Serena stopped in and stopped it. As rei begged for her forgiveness or at least to hear her out that's all she requested of her, just listen to me that's all she was asking for she has no more powers she can do no more harm to anyone.

So, Serena, asked her what was coming and what was she here to tell her that was so important. so, let's begin where I left off at enjoy.

As Serena walked up to Rei's body right in front of her face. "Why did you come Rei was it to end me for once and for all or to get the crystal that you failed to steal the first time? Asked Serena" serious tone voice.

As Rei shook her head no. 

"I came to warn you, spoke up Rei's voice. As Serena looked her deeply in the eyes. As the others wondered what she was up too. "What are you doing? Asked the girls together at the same time. As Serena was trying to sense a lie but she didn't sense anything form Rei but truth and fear too.

"Warn me of what? Asked Serena" serious tone voice. As Inuyasha stood close by his mate. As Rei looked at him and then to her ex-best friend's face again.

As Rei repeated what she said the first time to the others but to Serena's ears now. As Rei shouted out at the top of her lungs once again trying to get her point across. So, they'd understand where she was coming from.

So, she spoke so loudly this was her and Darien's son, she created a potion to speed up her pregnancy, but this was everything to her, but she was willing to accept what she had done was wrong, she made a terrible mistake and created a monster in Darien.

When she planned to be rid of Serena, She never thought about what would happen after using the price of using magic, She never realized what she was doing either, And she felt lost, She just wanted to be loved so badly, And a part of her fell into hate and darkness consumed her heart for a while, she forgot what being a friend was supposed to be, Or how she was to protect her, She knew she cannot just asks for Serena to forgive her, Because what did was unforgivable, But now Darien is threatened to kill the only person she ever loved in the world and that is her son, and she would beg them all for forgiveness, but she didn't expect them to forgive her, but she had to try and warn Serena of what Darien's plan is before it was too late, Spoke Rei's so sadden and torn up inside and the heartbreak and the fear in her voice was very real.

As Serena felt her belly and then looked at Inuyasha's face. As Rei was holding her son still blocking him from sight still. But she was scared for her child's life. 

"Your lying...! Shouted out Amy" not buying it. "About what do I have to lie about? Asked Rei" upset. "Darien, wouldn't kill his own kid, Said Amy" not believing it. "He called him a bastard child; Said Rei" angry. 

"Yeah, He told the guards outside my door if my mother didn't do as she was told, he'd have me killed right in front of her, and that if the guards lost me or didn't watch me, well they wouldn't have very long lives to live, Said Ren" seriously.

the child hiding behind Rei's back. 

As Serena, felt pity but at the same time she was just not angry anymore, in away Rei opened her eyes to the truth, if not for Rei's spell she would have married Dairien true possibly, But the feeling she gets around Inuyasha wasn't like the one she had with Darien, she had begun to wonder if she had been with the wrong man the whole time before she came here? Darien was the wrong man and Inuyasha was the right man for her, always has been and he was hers and she didn't argue with that idea either, she felt maybe this was a part of fates plan all along and that this was mean to happen for them all for a reason, And Rei gave her a gift in more ways than one.

As she smiled brightly for the first time in a long time. As the girls all freaked out and wondered why she was smiling for.

As Serena bent down to the ground and raised out her hand to the boy. "I am Serena, lady of this village, would you be my honored guest? Asked Serena" smiling super gentle like. As Ren looked at her couldn't help but feel super safe right now. As Ren smile and took her hand into his own.

 Rei was lost and confused with this behavior inside Serena's new behaviors. 

"I don't understand. I tried to kill you; I did horrible things to you. And your welcoming us into your home? Asked Rei" shocked and confused with how much Serena was being kind right now.

As Serena stood up onto her feet and looked upon Rei's face. As Ren looked at his mother's face and then to the kind woman who held his hand. He could sense her emotions and he knew she wasn't angry or hating his mother, in fact she was a peaceful person.

"Yeah, Serena, like seriously what she said, how can you just be okay with this, Said Mina" confused. "Yeah, she totally wanted you gone; how can you be so nice to her after all this time? Asked Leeta" seriously.

"If it were me, I'd be furious with her still and hating her, I don't think I could ever forgive her, Spoke up Mina" honestly. 

"Human's hate, and destroy things, and sometimes a wound can spread extremely deep, and the hurt just never heals like a deep wound that just never goes away and it just consumes the persons mind and heart into nothing but pain until they feel almost nothing at all but emptiness and sometimes that darkness can take control of us if we let it, that darkness can grow until a person it barely even human at that point, sometimes we let hate consume us, that it turns us into something ugly, Say's Serena" beginning to explain why she understood.

"What are you Saying Serena? Asked Kagome" shocked with her wisdom. "Yeah, how can you not be mad, if not for her, you would have never come here, Said Trista" serious tone voice. As the girls all shouted out yeah.

"Because...! I am grateful to Rei for sending me away, spoke up Serena" admitting it. "You are? Asked Rei" confused as hell.

"How can you be grateful for this? Asked Mina" confused. "I cannot understand it, myself, Spoke up Amy" frozen. 

As the girls all thought she had lost her mind. 

"I have opened my eyes to the truth what I blinded myself too back home, the things I never noticed before, And now I realized when we were fighting Naraku, Kagome also made a point back in those caves too, And the jewel couldn't grant Naraku his true wish, It just couldn't, and therefore Rei's wish couldn't ever come true either no matter how much she might have wanted to have the life I lived or had, To be loved on the same level but now she can see the errors of her own actions and now Darien is also wanting something he cannot have, everyone wants something but the issues here is that we don't always get what we want, And the price of using magic there's always a cost, Said Serena" telling them all this. 

As everyone realized she was right. Rei was frozen over a bit. Darien was right about one thing; Serena was acting like a totally different person.

"But Girl, Everyone, Please understand when I say this, I mean this come the bottom of my heart, And true to each other this is how I feel, And I am grateful because, If I hadn't been sent here, I would have never met Inuyasha, The love of my life my true soul mate, And I truly believe that he and I were destine to meet each other, I felt the night we mated It was odd but it was like we were waiting for each other all this time we have become one and I feel like he completes me in a way that no one else ever could, I mean, I knew how much I loved Darien once, And I did, But this is something stronger than me, Stronger than anything I've ever felt before, It feels like destiny, Like I said, It just felt like we were each other's true soul mates, Like this string of fate pulling us together, And if not for Rei's spell, I wouldn't be here, And I wouldn't be Inuyasha's wife, And Honestly maybe this was what fate wanted all along, So I am not angry anymore, I accept what is, And I trust what's in my gut and my heart, And that Inuyasha and I were meant to be together not Darien and I, Said Serena" honestly 

"I believe it, it sure hell feels like it to me too, I love you with my whole heart and soul Serena, spoke up Inuyasha" speaking up. As Kagome nodded her head and agreed. So, in a way, Rei brought them together. As Rei didn't know how to look at this situation at all.

"So, when is Darien going to attack then, what his plans then? You said he had a plot what is it? Asked Leeta" bringing the topic back up.

"Enough girls, Let's get these two somewhere safe and some warm food to eat and we will talk about it, now let's go, Say's Serena" serious tone voice.

So, the girls hated the idea of giving Rei another chance to stab them all in the back again.

As the girls tried to challenge Serena on her choice to let Rei back in. 

Serena snapped and said she was leader one and two she knew what it was like to be on the other side of darkness's door, wanting to let those thought those feelings take flight, Everyone has that inner darkness and no one is truly pure, No one can truly escape their darkness, Some just chose to let it out other than others, But they all have something to hide or to be ashamed of, And she was no different than Rei was, So she didn't blame her at all for what happened, She understood what it was like being so close to that door wanting to open it and let the darkness out, so don't fight with me, Stated Serena's warning words.

As everyone went silent once again. the others weren't forgiving Rei.

Rei hadn't known why Serena was behaving this way, she should be furious with her and hating her after all this time, she kept Serena away from her loved ones, and yet she is grateful to be in love with another that she doesn't wish to harm her for sending her here either, Rei was super confused.

Soon they reached home for the night. Serena told Rei and Ren that they could stay in the next room from Inuyasha's and hers.

As Serena was also testing to see what she was going to do and see if Rei was really sorry or trying to trick her, so she was waiting to see what would happen on her own terms.

Rei had been nothing but grateful, kind and she felt somewhat sad but mostly just kept saying she was sorry for all of this, she hadn't realized the price of using magic would be this high of a price, But Darien he was totally out of control, Said Rei" honestly. 

"He sure was mad when Serena rejected him, Say's Kagome" understanding this.

"Oh, no his objective now is that he's lost his damn mind, He is so angry with losing Serena one and her rejecting him, He's become obsessed with getting revenge on me, On Inuyasha for taking Serena's heart, and all he can think about is forcing her to love him again, Said Rei" serious tone voice.

"Don't worry, we will be ready for whatever he tries to throw at us, as a team, Say's Serena" showing her a smile.

"Were not a team anymore, and you cannot blame them for hating me, what I did was horrible, I tried to murder you even, I don't deserve your forgiveness and us being a team it just can't happen the way it was before, Said Rei" seriously.

"Come on Rei...! Look at Serena, Say's Sango" seriously. As she looked at the woman in front of her. As she looked at Serena.

"She's happy, she's not hating you, she knows what you went through, she gets it, and she understands it all, Replied Kagome" honestly. 

"In fact, we all do, you were greedy sure, And the things you did were bad, but everyone does things sometimes that aren't so nice, and they learned to regret it later on in life, Spoke up Miroku" honestly.

"Rei...! Say's Serena" calling out to her. "I just don't know if it's possible to change the things that I did, Replied Rei" crying. 

"There's not, we can't trust you ever again, Said Mina" serious tone voice. "Darkness or not, she turns on us for power, we cannot trust her, Say's Amy" agreeing.

As Rei knew what they all meant by all of this and their words, but still she did something bad and she wasn't sure if she was ready to forgive herself either for doing them. "Enough out of all of you, that is enough, I've heard enough, Said Serena" angry now. 

As the girls didn't understand what it was about Serena that gave her a blind faith in trusting Rei again after what she did to her before. "Because anyone can be driven by darkness and drove to do something they could regret later on in life, and she knew that, but there was one thing that Serena always believed in, Spoke up Serena" honest with them all. 

As Rei's eyes looked upon the real tears that Serena now cried. As everyone was shocked a bit. "And what's that? It far too late for her to come back to us now, Said Amara" serious tone voice. "She's right, Serena It's too late, Said Rei" not believing in herself. "No, it's not...! And she's wrong, they all are, Replied Serena" standing up onto her feet. 

As they all glared at this. "We are not wrong that's just the truth, you just don't want to admit it, Said the group together. 

"Anyone can make the right choice or the wrong one at any given time, I truly believe this within my own heart and soul, But the one thing I truly believe is that it's never too late to do the right thing, spoken up Serena" being honest with them all.

So, As Rei stood up, she wanted to hug her but hasted too. Serena sensed this from her, so she hugged her first giving her an opening. As Rei hugged Serena and just broke down crying in her arms. As Serena accepted her feelings and her sadness, she forgave her for everything, she whispered into her ear as she hugged her. 

As Rei took a step back. As some of the other girls wondered could rei be trusted. Amy, Leeta and Mina weren't sure about this, but then again if Serena could forgive maybe they could too, But the other 4 weren't so forgiving. 

As Rei backed up and looked into Serena's eyes and spoke from her heart. and swore that no matter what happens from this moment on, she was on Serena's side no matter what it took to show them all that she wanted to prove herself once again, she wanted to earn back their forgiveness, but she wanted to show Serena that she could still be a true friend in the end It's never too late to do the right thing in the end.

As Serena nodded her head yes. But before she could say another word. A huge, bladed spear went straight through Rei's body out of nowhere. As Rei's scream could be heard for miles. As everyone jumped up and Darien stood there with a bunch of weapons that he took from the castle armory room and some of those weapons contain magical abilities.

As Rei was on the ground in blood, Serena glared at Darien. She shouted out stop this now. "Darien shouted why should he, if not for her, they wouldn't have ever been pulled apart everything that happen is her fault, shouted out Darien" furious and blinded by anger and hate.

As everyone was shocked a bit. As Darien went to throw another blade at them all and a few extra powerful weapons. It all aimed for Inuyasha exactly. As Rei didn't want anyone else to get hurt. Serena managed to stop the attacks with the crystal. As Darien ordered for Serena to forgive him and to come back to him, He'd forgive her for her foulness. 

As she told him no. As Inuyasha said he had heard enough out of this guy's mouth. And Darien finally said for once we agree, Now die Half Demon, and with this strike my woman will come back to me...! shouted out Darien throwing a dangerous immortal blade at Inuyasha's body that it would kill on sight. 

As Inuyasha tried to dodge out of the way. But it wasn't looking like he would be able to dodge it at all. As the magical blade seem to be pin on its target.  Serena was terrified right now with this fight. As she begged Inuyasha to be careful. As the girls followed after him but Darien had a huge trap for them all. But Rei felt something coming straight for Serena's body. 

As she screamed out behind you Serena. As everyone looked behind Serena. As Inuyasha was dodging the blade that was trying to kill him so he couldn't get too her.

So, Ren came out of nowhere and deflected the attack with a powerful fire burning inside his hands. "Ren...! get out of here son, Said Rei" scared. 

"I am not running away anymore Mother, I know why I was brought into this world with you, I need to protect the princess, It's the right thing, I can hear the golden crystal inside my soul telling me as the new prince of the Earth and of the planet Mars this is my duty, Said Ren" serious tone voice.

"As she locked onto her boys face. "It's the right thing to do Mother, everyone can choose whether to be good or evil, and it's like the Princess said, it's never too late to do the right thing mother, Say's Ren" honest with his mother and so brave.

So as Darien said he had enough of this. He used his hands into the air and flung his son over into a water Barrial. As Rei screamed out no. Serena was getting furious as the weapons kept attacking Inuyasha. As Rei's soul got so angry. As Serena told her to believe in herself, she can do this. 

As the new Queen, she too has the powers of the ceremony, she was the new Queen after all, she can summon that power too her, she just has to use it for good not for evil reason, it will help her...! Screamed out Serena" serious tone voice.

As Rei's eyes changed color and she felt so angry inside she burned with a fire like the power of ten suns. As she attacked Darien with everything to get him to let go of her son. As the boy was just barely able to get out of that alive. As Kagome checked on him and told Miroku to get him inside. 

As Sango was told to stay out of harm's way, Keada and her tried to get the people out of the harm's way in the village.

So, As Rei transforms into a huge burning phoenix. As Darien and Rei clashed a bit with attacks. As Inuyasha tried to help her out. As Rei got in the way and blocked the attacks Darien was dishing out. As He finally chose to play dirty as Serena was trying to help get the old people out with Sango and Keada. 

He went and attacked her with a full forced attack. As it almost hit. As Rei used her speed to move and get over to her as fast as she could. As Inuyasha tried to get over to her as well. 

So, what will happen next. Will Rei or Inuyasha make it in time. Can Serena be saved or worst her and the baby both. What will happen next? Keep Reading and find out. To Be Continued.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

2.4K 308 30
Her loving husband or her loving boyfriend. who treats her like no other. He is the best thing that has ever happened to her. ' you make me soooooo h...
371 24 7
So here in this book. Serena has been a plain and boring-looking girl for years under everyone's nose. In school, she dressed like a librarian who m...
703 38 27
Serena, the sole heir and princess of the moon kingdom must find her true mate and awaken her powers. The legendary Imperium Crystal is the only thin...
1.7K 72 19
Last Christmas I gave you my heart but the next day you gave it away. Serena was passionately, hopelessly madly in love with her beloved Darien, unt...