Don't Forget Me. Sting x OC...

By mnerie_

3 months have passed ever since the S-Mage Trial Exam at Tenrou Island and since Natsu, Erza, Gray, Lucy, Wen... More

Character Info.
Chapter 02 - Off To A Journey
Chapter 03 - Encounters
Chapter 04 - First Thoughts
Chapter 05 - A Nickname & Promises
Chapter 06 - Tears, Softness and Protection
Chapter 07 - Cherishing Memories
Chapter 08 - Departure
Chapter 09 - Time Passed By
Chapter 10 - Accident
Chapter 11 - Search
Chapter 12 - Awaken
Chapter 13 - Welcome Back Home!
Chapter 14 - Greetings and Announcements
Chapter 15 - Determination and Teams
Chapter 16 - Reunited in Crocus
Chapter 17 - Worries
Chapter 18 - Instincts and Opening Ceremony
Chapter 19 - Defeat and Feelings
Chapter 20 - Emotional Outbursts
Chapter 21 - Flushed and Break-in
Chapter 22 - Crave and Despise
Chapter 23 - Standing Ovation
Chapter 24 - Mixed Feelings
Chapter 25 - Disappointment
Chapter 26 - Loss
Chapter 27 - Comfort
Chapter 28 - Pursue
Chapter 29 - A New Promise
Chapter 30 - Fight To The Finish
Chapter 31 - Perception
Chapter 32 - Fancy and Gentle Warmth
Chapter 33 - Meeting Darkness
Chapter 34 - Ideas and Getaway
Chapter 35 - The Uncertain Job
Chapter 36 - Preparation
Chapter 37 - Day Out With Sabertooth
Chapter 38 - Feast and A Helping Hand
Chapter 39 - Warm Embrace
Chapter 40 - Babysitting
Chapter 41 - The Steady Occassion
Chapter 42 - Questions and Confession
Chapter 43 - Declaration
Chapter 44 - The Approach
Chapter 45 - Forgiveness
Chapter 46 - Small Visit
Chapter 47 - Abducted
Chapter 48 - Devastated
Chapter 49 - Into The Wrong Hands
Chapter 50 - Suffering
Chapter 51 - Desire
Chapter 52 - Broken Walls
Chapter 53 - Enlightenment
Chapter 54 - Three Dragons VS Darkness
Chapter 55 - Betrayal
Chapter 56 - Vulnerable
Chapter 57 - Don't Forget Me
Epilogue - Final
A/N ~
A/N of Cover ! ~

Chapter 01 - Starting Fresh

21.5K 407 43
By mnerie_

7 Years Ago - Right After Tenrou Island Arc

Cynthia's POV

It's been 3 months now since Natsu-san and the others have been missing since the S-Class Mage Promotion Trail. I've missed them greatly and ever since the news has spreaded throughout Magnolia, actually all of Fiore... everyone has been trying their best to not lose hope, but we who were left behind at FairyTail believed that everyone would come back sooner or later. Well, at least in our guild that is.

I've been trying my best to smile in front of Macao, who is currently our 'Fourth Master' to watch over the guild since Master Makarov... disappeared. Obviously we can't just abandon our guild so easily and we needed someone to be a father figure and to watch over us. Since he became master of the guild, the stress of Fairy Tail has affected Macao.

I don't blame him for being stressed out, since now our guild has lost our title of the Strongest Guild in Fiore. We now rank to the lowest of all guilds, we get many complaints, name calling and everyone pity us for losing our strongest mages.

It hurts me that we've been looking down upon by everyone who doesn't acknowledge us as a strong guild anymore. I've had just enough of people's damn whines and bullying like they think we are weak. They thought wrong.

Honestly and not trying to brag and all but, Master Makarov left behind one of his strongest mage, who appears to be an S-Class Mage despite of their looks and age. You may already know who this is. Yup, you guessed it right. That's me! Cynthia Adara, mage of Fairy Tail!

My magic consists of Lost Magic that contains Light, I can requip my weapons into a beautiful, majestic spear that can cut practically almost everything, and I can turn it into a bow. However my arrows are made out of light magic that I control them by my will, I can heal wounds to an extent. Similar to Wendy's but not as much, oh and the last type of magic that I am able to use is gravitation magic.

Pretty neat magic huh? It's surprising how I'm the youngest out of all of the S-Mages in Fairy Tail but I am proud to be one! Even though they had an S-Class Exam and that all S-Class Mages were required to be part of the test, I was the only one who stayed behind. Reason being... Master Makarov wanted me to watch over the Guild if anything happens, second he doesn't want me to get hurt since I was 12... I'm guessing.

Why would I get hurt if I was already known as an S-Class Mage and that Wendy is my age...? Well lets just say that he treats me like I'm his actual Granddaughter. I love him like as if he was my blood-related Grandpa, but sometimes I just wish he would let me do things that I wanted to do.

Without even bothering to argue with Master Makarov or I should call him 'Gramps'. I found it rather pointless to argue with him for hours so I just left it at that. Thinking about this, at that time and at that moment right before the exams, made me worry and I had a really bad feeling within my gut. The outcome of this was right. Natsu, Erza, Lucy, Wendy, Gray and everyone have all disappeared.

Tenrou island was just wiped out and no sign of anything being left behind, because of this dragon called Acnologia. I shook my head and slapped my cheeks with both of my hands to forget all of this. I didn't want everyone else down so I thought of a way to escape this... issue for now.

I walked up to the board of job postings, but there were barely anymore due to the fact that Fairy Tail was on the verge of... Oh! You know what I mean. My big soft purple eyes were wandering across the board and stopped to see a job that was fit for an S-Class Mage, it's an extended trip that was for a year which doesn't seem to be that bad. A little long but something else that they offered caught my eye. Whoever will take on this job will receive 1.5 million jewel!!!

My eyes were about to jump out of its sockets and my mouth hanging wide open but I replaced it with a huge grin. I ripped off the paper from the board and skipped happily towards Macao.

"A-ano...Macao-san, o-oh gomen. I mean Master?"

"Oh, Cynthia-chan! What is it?" he gave a fake smile. By the looks of it, he was trying his best to not look weak but that didn't work out so well.

"C-Can I take this job o-offer? I know it seems too tough and all for a girl like me and for my age, but I'm capable of doing this! Onegai! Master Makarov promoted me as an S-Mage so I don't see any other problem than my age....". I pleaded.

"Hmmm, well... I don't think that's such a great idea. Even though you are quite skilled and have the package as an S-Mage. I simply cannot allow you to go."

"But Wendy-chan is about my age and she went on missions and to uh... Tenrou Island.. I've figured that instead of just sitting around, I can go out on a job to help out with the guild! I'll do my very best! Please, please pleaseeee!!!" I gave him my cutest and adorable puppy dog eyes, to even add on to this effect, I hugged Macao and looked up to him and pouted my lips.

I noticed that Macao was trying to fight off the effect but it wasn't working well for him since my puppy dog eyes were a weak spot for most people within the guild.

"Oh come on, Macao! Why not let her give it a shot! It wouldn't be too bad, besides she's not even a child really. She's almost a woman in a few years!" Wakaba entered in on the conversation while smoking his cigar.

"How many times have I told you to call me master?!?! Get it together Wakaba!" he said while pressing his forehead against Wakaba's with an irk mark popping out.

"Forget it! I'm not calling you Master, I don't even think you have the guts to be one!" Wakaba provoked him.

"Alright you two, that's enough" Laki said in the background.

Wakaba and Macao were still holding onto each other's collar, glaring down daggers. If looks could kill, both of them would be on the verge of death. They slowly loosened their grip and sighed.

"Oui Oui, you two should stop fighting and give Cynthia-chan an answer" Reedus, nonchalantly said while painting on his canvas.

Wakaba looked away and sighed. On the other hand Macao turned to look down and face me. He groaned in defeat and placed his hand on top of my head.

"Y-you can go. However, there are a few conditions. Am I clear?"

My eyes widened in huge excitement and I held a huge grin on my face. I grabbed onto Macao's jacket and jumped in excitement while nodding.

"Of course Macao-san! Err.. I mean Master! I promise. A-and what are those conditions?" I blinked and cocked my head to the side.

"First..." he held up his index finger. "You will leave tomorrow morning, but you have to pack and bring a lot of stuff that you may need on your trip. And i meant a lot!", I sweatdropped, then he lifted his middle finger to show two fingers. "And secondly, you must, MUST come back after your job and never die on us. Alright? Do I make myself clear? I don't want to lose another comrade... " he grimaced.

I smiled cheekily and hugged him by the waist. Since i'm sort of tiny... I looked up to him.

"I promise Master Macao. I will definitely come back. For everyone, for the guild. I promise, I won't die because....because... this job is just finding a rare item which appears to be a mirror?... Eh heh..." I grinned sheepishly while letting him go and scratched the side of my cheek.

"Eh?!? That's it? Alright then, but still! You have to come back" he strictly answered.

"Thank you Master and everyone else! I promise to come back and get that 1.5 Million Jewel!" I bowed and looked towards everyone in the room. They replied with cheers and wished me luck.

I ran out the guild and towards Fairy Hills, where its the female dormitory where most Fairy Tail women stay at. Pushing my door open to enter inside my room, I had a single sized bed on my right side in the corner with a window beside my bed, in front of me was my desk, and on my left was my closet. I went into my closet and pulled out a small bag.

Nothing too fancy or anything. Just enough to fill it with jewels and a few small things that I may need on my trip. My room wasn't that big, however it was small and cozy. I liked it that way.

Soon, I got ready for bed since it was already dark outside, I might as well put on my sleeping clothes and hit the hay. Thinking about leaving tomorrow made me even more excited and I couldn't wait any longer! I sat on my bed with my legs hanging out and looked up towards the ceiling.

'I wonder where Natsu-san and everyone else have disappeared too... It's not like they can vanish into thin air... I guess. Right? But wherever they are, I hope they come back and are all safe...' thinking about this was hurting me on the inside.

Tears were slowly falling on my cheeks and I wiped them away with the back of my hand. Pushing these thoughts away, I lay down on my side facing the window, pulled on my blanket and slowly closed my eyes, going into a deep slumber.

--

Well that's the first chapter! I hope you guys enjoyed it :D

Cynthia's character appearance is the picture above!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 317 32
After her friends disappear with Tenrou Jima, a hole appeared in Yume Dragneels life. Her brother and everyone is gone. She grows distant to the othe...
14.8K 521 13
🥀💔❌ Based on my true story. Everything in this book really happened. I decided to tell it using fairy tail characters because for a lot of them the...
134K 2.5K 25
It's been 3 months since Lisanna came back . 3 months since Lucy has been ignored . The only ones that didn't ignore her were Wendy, Cana, Levy, Carl...
1.3K 2 15
Just like any other cliche you could possibly find out on the internet, Natsu is a highly loved playboy. Any girl would love to be with him, even if...