Coincidental Husbands!!!

By MyInvisibleButterfly

* What if a prank results in two people getting married by chance? Can they deal with the aftermath? Or wil... More

Character Introductions
Chapter 1 - What Just Happened?
Chapter 2 - Flashback - Las Vegas - Part 1
Chapter 3 - Flashback - Las Vegas - Part 2
Chapter 4 -Flashback - Las Vegas - Last Part
Chapter 5 - Meeting My So-Called Husband
Chapter 6 - Confrontation
Chapter 7 - Rules For Coexisting
Chapter 8 - Chaos and Peace
Chapter 9 - Fake Marriage!
Chapter 10 - Hi Husband!
Chapter 11- Envious
Chapter 12 - Accidentally Planned Date
Chapter 13 - I Thought You Belonged With Me
Chapter 14 - Sealing The Deal
Chapter 15 - Being Husbands!
Chapter 17 - Equal Partnership
Chapter 18 - Out in 4k
Chapter 19 - Pieces of My Broken Heart
Chapter 20 - Unlikely Partnership
Chapter 21 - Trouble In Paradise
Chapter 22 - Frustration
Chapter 23 - The Apology
Chapter - 24 - This is Our Thing (The Finale)
Anniversary Special (Post Finale)
Check Out For More

Chapter 16 - New Bondings

4.9K 270 41
By MyInvisibleButterfly

Ohm's POV:

When I opened my eyes, in front of me was a pair of strange eyes glaring at me so close that I could see only the eyes and the nose bridge.

"Aaaarrrrh!" I screamed and got up.

"Aaaaarrrhhh!" The guy jumped and shouted too. "Why are you shouting?" the guy asked me terrified.

"W-who are you?" I asked the lean guy wearing a t-shirt and shorts with a backpack on one shoulder in my bedroom. In Nanon and my bedroom. He had an ear pierced and his face was awfully familiar.

"He doesn't know me? Reject him!" He turned to ask Nanon who simply shrugged and left smiling.

"He can't reject me. We are already married." I replied sitting up straight on the side of the bed. Now I remember him.

"You really are an arrogant ape." He shook his head.

"I am your brother in law. You better talk with respect. How about saying Good morning Brother in law?" I smirked.

"Oh I am giving you as much respect as my brother gives." Chimon chuckled.

"Is this how he talks about me?" I asked slowly leaning closer to him as he sat beside me on the bed.

"Worst. You should not ask about it." I can see he is teasing me. But what can I do? He is my little brother in law after all. Need to endure.

"Ok, I'll skip for now. But someday you are going to spill it all to me."

"What's in it for me?"

"You decide." I offered. I can see he isn't like Non. He is like me. Business minded.

"Ohm, get up from bed will you? I have invited Chimon for breakfast and you are still not up." Nanon came back in nagging as usual.

"No need to hurry Non. I am here whole day. My brother in law said he will be celebrating my graduation tonight... with drinks of course." He looked at me and winked. He is definitely like me.

"Your graduation ceremony is next week. Shouldn't we party after that?" Nanon said.

"Non, he already graduated. The ceremony is just a formality anyway. Let's celebrate today." I said agreeing with my junior negotiator.

"Ummm I am fine with it." Nanon said smiling.

"Not bad, Non. You are slowly starting to loosen up. This Ape gets bonus points for that." Chimon punched my shoulder. What am I? His Pal? Am I not senior to him?

"Cut the crap. Come let's have breakfast. I don't have whole day." Nanon mumbled and left the room.

"Can we call strippers?" Chimon asked me whispering. The nerves he has got.

"You are only graduating. I am not throwing bachelor party for you." I whispered back.

"Who doesn't like free show." He muttered.

"Your brother will throw both of us out! Stop bullshiting and let's go before he comes back with a knife." I warned him getting up from the bed.

"You are soooooo whipped bro." he said playfully and left the room laughing.

.

At the dining table, I was missing my morning kiss because of junior monkey. But it was nice to see Nanon being comfortable enough to call his brother at OUR place after so long. This means he is close enough with me to introduce me with his family.

"You guys can carry on after this, I will be leaving with Rith." Nanon said picking up his dish.

"Rith! I'll come with you then." I said immediately.

Chimon nudged me in the gut. "Don't go overboard, or else you will lose your points." He said slowly enough for only me to hear.

"What points?"

"You are still on probation right?" he said smiling.

Asshole!

"Ohm, we talked about this. You have to trust me." Nanon said while washing dishes.

"It's him I don't trust."

"Ohm!" Nanon glared at me.

"Non!" I glared back.

"Ohm!" to my surprise Chimon said it in the same tone as Nanon.

"What?"

"PROBATION!" he mouthed quietly. I just shook my head.

"Are you going to leave me with him? It's my day off and I am going to be here whole day." I asked Nanon.

"Why what is wrong with him?" Nanon asked me.

"Nothing... He is just..." An irritating monkey... "a cute little brother of yours." I said with a grimace.

Nanon chuckled and shook his head. I looked at Chimon who just smiled, shrugged and went back to his sandwich.

"Anyway, tell me if Rith tries to be mushy-mushy with you."

"Don't worry, your sister will protect me if I can't protect myself."

"Aim?"

"Yup, I am taking Rith with me for her clicks. I promised her a nice portfolio shoot. And Rith is a professional." Nanon said wiping his hands. I simply nodded relieved. "And if you will behave, I might give you a reward." He whispered smiling.

I smiled and whispered back. "Can I get an advanced reward?"

"Chimon is here."

"He is busy with his sandwich. C'mon. Fast!"

He looked at me with his dimpled smile and then gave me a peck on the mouth so fast that I couldn't even process it.

"My sandwich is not sweet then where is all this sugar I am feeling from?" Chimon said.

We looked at him. He sneered at us and added, "Get a room. I am disgusted."

Now I am sure that he is alive only because he is Non's brother.

.

Nanon's POV:

"That was a great shoot. Your pictures are all beautiful." Rith said smiling at Aim.

"Awww thank you. Are you sure you are gay? I mean, you are too cute."

"I was 100% sure till now. But for you I can try. I mean after looking at these pictures, anyone would love to." Rith winked at Aim.

We all chuckled. Aim is like a breath of fresh air. I understand why Ohm adores her so much.

"Non, I will take your leave now. Will meet you tomorrow in office." Rith turned to me.

"Sure man. Bye."

Aim and I started walking back to the parking lot. We were at a garden. After shooting for almost whole afternoon and evening at studio, streets and now garden, we were really tired. Aim took us to have best pizzas in between. And Rith and I enjoyed her company thoroughly.

"You sure are man of your words." Aim said patting my shoulder. "Who wastes a whole Sunday on a casual promise made?"

"What do you mean? A promise is a promise."

"Hmmm. You are like Ohm in this matter."

I looked at her amused.

"Oh you must be knowing. He will do whatever it takes if he promises to someone."

"Yup that's commendable."

"Ooh, you are whipped." She teased.

"Huh. It's not like that." I blushed.

"Ow. Look at this. My brother is with your brother at a bowling alley. Hahahahaha" Aim showed me the picture Ohm had sent her. Message said, 'See what all you need to do for love...'

"Yeah Chim texted me saying the same." I chuckled.

"You know what? He really likes you. A lot."

"Don't you guys feel bad that he has to stay away from home because of this?"

"Ummmm no actually we meet daily, so it's ok."

"And his dad?"

Aim's expressions changed. She went quite for a while.

"You don't find bed of roses everywhere." She smiled.

I smiled back and nodded.

"So, how is your probation going?" she asked changing the subject.

I looked at her stunned.

"Does he shares everything with you guys?"

"If you are asking about your bedroom details then... not that much. He likes to keep you to himself." She answered nonchalantly. "But you can share with me if you want." She said.

I chuckled. "Stop it."

"Seriously! I am like the best friend you never had. Try me."

"You are just like your brother you know that?"

"Oh! I thought I had better boobs."

"You are insane!" we laughed our way home.

.

Ohm's POV:

"Cheers!!!" we all said unanimously.

"Are you sure you are OK with Chimon drinking with us? Aim and Drake are heavy drinkers." I asked Nanon while we were all seated in the living room of our apartment. Our apartment which was looking more like a home today. Along with Chimon, Drake, Aim and Jimmy too joined us for the drinks. I loved to see Non's surprised expressions when he saw Jimmy at our place. And I did this to see him smile like that.

"You don't know Mon yet. Just wait for it." Non said.

"Are you sure you are a legal age for this?" Drake asked Chimon.

"He was out of control even when he was in high school." Jimmy chuckled.

"What does everyone take me for? I am an adult." Chimon said.

"Show me your ID." Aim said.

"I didn't get one. It's at home. Non... tell them my age." Chimon replied.

"See, you need him to answer for you. Are you really an adult?" Drake said.

"He is 20 physically and 10 mentally." Jimmy said.

"10 is not bad. Aim is 7." Drake said.

"Speak for yourself. You and Ohm are below 5 year olds in IQ." Aim snapped.

"How about Nanon?" Drake asked.

"He is a senior citizen." Jimmy said.

"I thought so too." I joined in chuckling.

"Hey, stop it Jim. And you, don't you dare spit nonsense."

"Or what? You will throw him out of the bedroom?" Jimmy asked.

"Oops, I should better shut up." I said.

"Ohhoo... My friend is totally whipped." Drake patted my shoulder.

"Non is whipped too. I mean c'mon, he allowed him in his room, on his bed. That itself tells me how much he is into you." Chimon said to me. He was already the most drunk amongst us at this point of time.

"Dude, he has allowed him much more than that." Drake said snickering.

"Oh please, no such details here. Or I am gonna puke." Jimmy said in a teasing tone.

"Babe, don't mind them. Please don't throw me out of the room ok?" I teased Nanon who was already red at this time. With all these people around, I was suppressing my strong urge to kiss him right now. So instead I pinched his cheeks.

"Stop it. All this is going to give me diabetes." Chimon said.

"You show me your ID first kiddo. Are you even at a legal age to have diabetes?" Aim punched his shoulder and we all laughed.

.

We were all having fun when there was a knock of the door.

"The food is here I guess. I'll get it." I said and got up.

As soon as I opened the door I saw what I never expected.

.

Nanon's POV:

"Ohm who is it?" I asked looking at Ohm who was practically frozen at the gate.

"What are you doing here?" he asked to the person who was standing there. And I got up to see who has got him all tensed up.

I saw a familiar face in front of me. Niran. Ohm and Aim's brother standing in front of us smirking. His gaze travelled from Ohm to me and then he turned back to Ohm.

"Won't you let me in first?" he asked.

Ohm paused for a while and then said, "Of course. Come in."

"Niran!" Aim and Drake looked at the new guest shocked.

"Hey sister. How are you?" Niran went straight towards Aim and gave her a hug. Aim looked bummed but hugged her brother lovingly.

"Hey man, how are you?" Drake asked.

"Same old, same old." He said shaking hands with Drake.

"When did you come back?" Ohm asked now walking towards him. I followed them in. Something about Ohm's behavior is worrying me. I know they are not on good terms. And I am not sure how he will take this whole marriage fiasco if he gets to know about it. Frankly I am dumbfounded at this point.

"Two hours ago. Funny thing, Aunt Ying said you don't live in that house anymore." He said chuckling and taking a mug of beer from Aim's hand.

"How do you know this place?" Drake asked.

"I checked Aim's Instagram. She posted a picture. Location was this place."

"Well... I am happy to see you after so long." Ohm said with a tensed smile.

"Me too. I am surprised to see you so... domestic." He said looking around. "Are you here coz of Uncle Manop?"

"You have come after so long. Come have a drink with us. We can discuss things later." Aim tried to distract him.

"Drinks with you guys? Are you having drinks with kids?" he said looking at Chimon.

"I am not a kid." He snapped. I could see he was tipsy already.

"Nanon Korapat. Photographer, Glamour... Correct?"

I got tensed now too. How does he know me already?

"Uhhh hi. Yeah I am Nanon."

"Nice to meet you Nanon. I wanted to meet you only. I came all the way from airport to home to here just to meet you."

"I don't understand." I said meekly. Behind him, Aim and Drake's faces got pale. Chimon and Jimmy looked confused. And beside me Ohm was completely immobile. He was glaring at Niran like he knew what was happening here.

"So what shall I call you? Nanon? Non? Or Brother in law?" Niran asked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 1.3K 35
I thought I knew myself, I thought my life is perfect until... He proposed me. Inspired from my true story. My actual paperback published story conve...
18.5K 801 25
{ Regards on my behalf, I'm pleased to introduce the two strangers who suddenly met by chance not knowing they're soon to be each other's half.} { Co...
42K 2.8K 62
Marrying a straight person isn't good at all. But falling in love with a straight person is it wrong? Having crush on him for several years is it a c...
83.1K 2.4K 20
A fanfiction of PhayuRain X VegasPete. This story is similar with the series of ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐€๐ข๐ซ and ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž. I hope you wi...