pico x bf (everything smut)

By GunInYourAss

ITS ALL GONNA BE NSFW we call bf Keith in here none of these stories are in any sort of order but if they ar... More

+ Making Bets +
+ Prison Cell +
+ Payback +
ummmmmmmmmm
+ Ex Shit +
+ Ex Shit + PT2
+ No Touching +
+ Night Shift +
+ Messages +
+ Backstage +
so.
hot.
+ Anger Issues +
+ Closeted +
+ Hot & Steamy +
+ Quiet +
+ Special Req +
+ Mine +
+ A Little Fun +
๐ŸŽ‰
bonus or something
R | + Ridiculous +
R | + Sweet +
+ Lights Out +
+ The Best +
+ Keep It A Secret +
KEEP IT A SECRET PART 2 THING
+ Keep It A Secret + PT3
deleting this book
theres no sex keep scrolling
+ Soft +
โš  | + Bang +
+ Attention +
damn.
+ Ride +
+ Just For Me +
+ Just For Me + PT2
+ Signed +

R | + His Touch +

5.7K 67 157
By GunInYourAss

• Requested by •

---> SusBucket417 <---
&
---> DuckyDreamer5 <---

💞

Keith practically slammed the door open. He was.. absolutely furious! Two weeks already and nothing. Nothing!

He stormed his way upstairs, going to the bedroom they shared together. Slamming that door open too. Damn, hopefully he didn't break anything..

"PICO!" He shouted. "TELL ME WHY YOU'RE AVOIDING ME!" He yelled. But Pico was no where in sight.

He looked in shock. Where was he? Did he leave? Ugh. He was so fucking frustrated..

But that frustration was put on hold when he heard the sound of something clanking and falling in the bathroom.

He immediately ran toward the bathroom, opening the door and seeing Pico on the floor. Picking the stuff he dropped up.

"Pico!" Keith was slightly relieved to see him, happy he wasn't gone. But looked at his surroundings.

Was that.. a suit case?

His eyes widened in disbelief. What the fuck? "What are you doing??" He questioned. But for two weeks already, Pico didn't give a response to him.

He just continued to clean up, standing up and grabbing more of his things.

"Dude I'm fucking talking to you." Keith walked up to him, grabbing his arm. But he glared at him and pulled it away.

Pico didn't want to, and wasn't going to talk to Keith. He was packing his shit and leaving.

Keith's heart felt like a void was slowly growing into it. Filled with nothingness. Emptiness.

No. He wasn't going to sit around and allow him to just walk away without an explanation. He was his boyfriend! And.. He loves him!

He walked further, shutting the door behind him. He wasn't letting him leave til he talked to him.

"Give me a reason." Keith demanded. "It's been two weeks Pico. Why the fuck are you ignoring me? What did I do?" He kept asking and asking.

Pico finally got done, zipping his bag up and beginning to walk out. But obviously couldn't thanks to this little road block.

He tried to budge him, but Keith. Wasn't. Moving.

"Get out of the way." Pico stared at him. Those were the first words he's said to him in some time now. At least he was talking.

"No." Keith said bluntly.

Pico knew exactly what he wanted. And explanation. But he wasn't giving that. If Pico was something, it was stubborn.

Luckily, Keith was too. So they wouldn't be going anywhere for a while.

"Pico you gotta tell me what I did. You can't just walk out on me, you love me don't you?" Keith asked with plead.

Pico looked to the side. Fuck.. don't do this right now.

"Just get out of the way..!" Pico was starting to get angry himself.

"I said no. Tell me what happened. I want to fix this. I want to fix us!" He tried reaching out to him.

But Pico pushed him back to the door. Refusing his embrace. Now Keith was just pissed off.

He's tried almost everything.

Calling him, texting him, hugging him, getting him his favorite things, talking to him, offering to take him on a date, kissing him, anything possible to try and resolve this. But it was so fucking hard when he had no idea why!

"You're such an asshole!" Keith glared at him. "I spent two weeks already trying to figure out why you've been distant. Are you breaking up with me?" He asked.

Pico didn't answer.

It only made Keith even more upset.

He grabbed him by his shirt, looking at him. "Are you breaking up with me or not?"

Pico tried to pull away, but Keith wasn't having it. "Tell me!"

"Let me go!" He yelled, trying to get to the door. But there was no way Keith would let him go.

"You're so selfish.. It's terrible!" Pico started. Keith stopped and listened.

"Your loud ass mouth keeps talking about what you did, maybe I just don't want to live with you anymore." He pushed him off.

Keith didn't mind though, finally he was getting some sort of response.

"I don't want to break up with you.." Pico looked downwards. "I'm just not living with you."

Keith looked over at him. Did he really think he was going to live with that? If he moved out, they'd be even more distant than they already are.

"That's bullshit. You were the one who insisted on us living together. You're purposely trying to get away from me." He sounded pretty upset.

Pico couldn't keep making up excuses. He should've just told him. But he didn't want to. If he did, there would just be more hell to bring.

"Just move.." He grabbed his case, getting ready to leave.

Keith snatched his suitcase from him. Making Pico look confused. Keith threw it to the ground. He wasn't leaving.

He stood in front of Pico, walking him up toward the sink counter and putting his hands on opposite sides of him. Getting to his face.

Pico's eyes slightly widened in surprise.

Keith moved in closer til he couldn't anymore, kissing him passionately. Even moving a hand to hold the side of his face.

Pico stood for a moment, feeling the love just from a kiss. But didn't give in, breaking the kiss shortly after.

" ., What are you doing, get off of me." He put an arm up to shield his mouth so he wouldn't do that again.

"Are you telling me you feel nothing when I kiss you? You don't like it at all?" Keith asked.

God.. he'd be lying if he said he didn't enjoy it. He loved it. But he can't give into temptation right now.

"Get off me." He repeated. Keith glared at him, smoothing his hands up his shirt gently. Caressing and holding him softly.

"you don't feel anything when I touch you..? when I hold you?" He said, a little more sadness in his tone than anger.

Pico felt a rush down his body, he closed his eyes and turned his head. "stop it already.." He said.

Keith wasn't going to give up on him. He knew he still loved him, they've been together for way too long. He knew something was up.

Besides, he loved him. He didn't want to throw it all away. "i know you love me pico." He whisper-talked toward him.

Pico didn't reply. Only tried pulling himself away. Keith kissed up his collarbone, to his jaw, and back to kissing his lips once more.

And Pico honestly enjoyed all of it. Whether he says how much he hates it and how much he didn't want to stay, his body told the truth without saying a single word.

Pico didn't fight it. Keeping his eyes partially open. This guy, he did love him. Hell they wouldn't be dating if he didn't.

That's why he had to make sure nothing bad happened to him.

Keith ran his hands up his legs, to his thighs, back to holding up on his waist.

"don't leave me."

Keith pulled back from the kiss, stamping his head to his and looking into his eyes.

Pico didn't resist anymore. Looking back into his as well. As much as he tried to avoid him, ignore him, and get away from him, he always saw himself coming right back.

Pico wrapped his arms around his neck, caressing his hair as he moved in. Shutting his eyes slowly and kissing him back.

Keith immediately accepted the kiss, finally a show of affection. Something other than the blunt remarks and cold shoulders he's been getting.

Keith slipped a tongue in his mouth, wanting to deepen the kiss and show him he meant everything.

Show him how much he wanted him to stay. Show him how much he loved him.

He would care for him every single second of the day if he had to.

Pico felt him growing closer and closer. When they were already so close as it is. He always managed to find a way to be even more.

Every inch of him, Pico wanted. And every inch of him, Keith needed.

Afterwards of them making out, they pulled away slowly. Their eyes met yet again, and they couldn't take them off of each other.

.
.
.

Pico was laying on the small, fluffy carpet of their bathroom. With Keith already above him.

Their clothes fully stripped off and away while Keith leaned down, kissing him.

As for the explanation, he hasn't gotten one yet. But this opportunity already shows that he truly still did love him.

He longed to give him his affection. Pico was already prepared and ready, so he could finally do so.

Keith grabbed underneath his thigh. While he used the other hand to align himself.

He looked up at Pico, who looked as if he was waiting for something. He was waiting for him. And he didn't want to keep him that way.

So he started to slowly push himself in, yet never stopped til he was fully inside. He got a glimpse of Pico's reaction, noticing how he gently threw his head back. Not even making any audible sounds.

Keith lightly smiled. At least he could finally tell when he was enjoying it. Like earlier, the body speaks the truth no matter what.

Once he adjusted himself inside, he took his other hand to grab onto his other leg. Holding both of them up so he could thrust more comfortably and thoroughly.

He partially moved out of him, moving back in soon after.

Keith couldn't help but move down toward him, kissing up on his jaw and or neck as he proceeded to stroke himself back and forth.

"You,, love me?" Keith questioned the one beneath him. But the only sounds he could hear from him were light moans and breathing.

"..hah-" Pico breathed out, shutting his eyes as Keith thrusted his hips in a timed pattern.

"say that you love me." Keith talked lowly toward him. He wanted to hear him say it. He has to hear him say it.

"i," Pico started, reaching toward him and pulling himself up to grab a hold of him. He looked into his eyes once more,

",i love you."

It sent a drive into his body. The urge to give him more.

"I love you too." He said, pushing his legs down as he managed to move himself deeper. Which made Pico's reaction a bit louder.

"keith- uhg.." He moaned under his breath. But the one above could still hear it.

He liked hearing his name called, it let's him know Pico knew him. Wanted him. He liked being the person that was on his mind.

He started pacing himself faster. Placing a hand on his chest. Holding him there to keep him steady.

Pico's body rocked lightly against the floor while Keith created the speed and pattern he was rocking himself to.

Suddenly, Keith stopped. Which made Pico look up at him in confusion.

"Don't leave. Alright?" Keith looked down at him. He wouldn't finish what he started unless Pico told him forwardly that he would stay.

"..I'm not leaving." He said, which put a small smile, of relief, on Keith's face.

He pulled Pico's legs closer to him, beginning to start fucking him a little faster than before, but nothing too intense.

He caressed a hand along his front, messing and fondling with it for more of a pleasured ride.

Pico bit a lip as he exhaled in awe. He could feel himself close to cumming by now. Which Keith was as well.

Keith took this time to connect their lips once again, the two closing their eyes as they let the pleasure run throughout his body.

"mmn.." Pico hummed through the kiss. With Keith stroking him as the same time, he soon came into his hand. With a light moan that disconnected their kiss.

Keith felt him release himself, which was a good sign. It means he was enjoying it.

He himself was enjoying it as well, so much that he finally came himself.

His pace got a lot slower, as their breathing got a lot heavier.

Pico felt the warmth inside of him, it wasn't necessarily a feeling he was use to. But it was Keith, so he didn't really mind right now.

He pulled him back down, locking lips with him again. The two felt a lot more calmer than before.

After a few moments, Keith slowly pulled himself out with a light groan. Pico giving off a low hum.

"Sorry. Didn't mean to do it insi-"

"It's fine." Pico made him quiet. He didn't need to apologize.

The fact he did all this just because he didn't want him to leave said a lot as is. Pico was honestly glad he was so persistent into keeping him around.

Guess he won't be needing that suitcase after all.

"Want me to start a bath?" Keith asked. Pico nodded. Since they were already in the bathroom, it wasn't hard.

Pico laid back down, looking off to the side. He never did tell him the real reason why he was avoiding him..

But he guessed it didn't matter anymore. Cause he wasn't going anywhere.

He'd stay right here,
with him.

.
.
.

im feeling a little sick but im in a good mood! so this was a little more on the slow soft side than the rough aggressive side so hope you still enjoy it ! 🌺

but don't worry, more will be shown soon 🎀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 2.6K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1M 34.8K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.1M 19K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
164K 4.9K 51
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...