+ Mine +

i wasn't gonna post this til later but it's 5k words so take it

"Alright Keith. Cya." Pico waved with two fingers while he held his keys. Grabbing his jacket and opening the door.

Just as soon as he was about to leave, Keith immediately poked his head out from the little hallway with a confused look. " 'Cya' ?" He quoted.

Pico sighed. Shit, he thought he could just go without him noticing. "Yeah, I'm leaving now. See you tomorrow or so." He said walking out of the door.

"HEY HEY..!" Keith ran up to him, holding the door open before he closed it. "What do you mean? You never told me you were leaving somewhere." Keith glared at him.

"Yes I did!" Pico glared back. Seeming this is BF we're talking about, the idiot probably forgot.

"Well where are you going?" Keith asked. Pico looked away annoyed. "I'm going to.. myndndnfjjd.." He mumbled the last bit.

"Speak up." Keith said. Pico facepalmed lightly. "I'm going to my cousin's house." He said. Keith's eyes widened. "Cousin? You mean Otis!" He smiled.

"Yeah." He lightly groaned. "Him." Keith grabbed his arm gently and smiled at him. "Let me come with!" He insisted.

"Hell no!" Pico said, shrugging him off. "Why not? It's been years!" "Yeah, and I want it to stay that way." He sarcastically responded.

Keith folded his arms. There was clearly something he wasn't telling him. Pico just stared back at him. Ugh..

"I don't want him near you, He's an asshole." He said. "He seems nice, if anything he sees you more like a brother than a cousin." Keith lightly said.

"Yeah that's what he WANTS you to think." He tapped him on his head. Keith swat his hand away in annoyance.

"I'm going with you, He's the only family member of yours I've ever met." He slightly frowned. Pico sighed. "Okay."

"WOO!" Keith cheered, running past him. Pico walked after him, closing the door. "You seem hella excited to see my cousin." He said suspiciously.

"It's not really that. I just get to ride your motorcycle!" He said happily. Pico couldn't help but grin. "Yeah yeah." He hopped on, starting it up.

Keith went and sat behind him, holding onto his waist. "Put this on." Pico handed him the helmet. "That's yours." Keith responded.

"You know what else is mine?" Pico slightly looked back at him with a snickered smirk. Keith looked down silently and just put on the helmet. Hiding his flustered face.

"Just go." He said, holding onto him again. Pico turned around with a light laugh and started the engine.

Then headed off to his cousin's place.