+ Prison Cell +

It was a normal night. A normal day, in this prison. Keith was walking down the halls of the prison, making sure all the inmates were in check and keeping the noise down. Then, it hit 12:00 AM. He sighed, knowing exactly where he needed to go.

Whenever it hit twelve, he had to go and check on a certain inmate. He was kept away from the rest because he was considered dangerous. But if Keith had to say, the only dangerous thing about him was whatever he said. His words were killer.

He got to the cell hall where he was kept. There was a line of cells, yet only one was filled. He walked til he stood right in front of the cell. Then leaned back on the wall with his hands folded. The man in the cell turned around, then gave a light grin. "Well if it isn't my favorite officer. Come to visit me again?" He asked. Keith gave him a light glare, "Quiet, Pico."

That's right. Pico was in jail. Supposedly he was very dangerous. He went on a rampage at 18, killing a bunch of people. At that time is where all the stress and trauma throughout his life caught up to him. He just went absolutely berserk. He honestly regrets all of it. So he's been here for 2 years now. But somehow, he's sort of glad he ended up here. Especially when he found out the guy guarding him was a hottie like Keith.

Pico walked towards the bars of his cell and sat down with his back facing him. "How long are you going to do this?" Pico asked Keith. "I'm sure standing there for hours straight is tiring." Keith didn't answer him. But he definitely heard what he said. Pico sighed and nodded. He saw he wouldn't get much of an answer, but he continued to talk anyway. "When I get outta here, you're coming with me." Pico reminded him.

He always said that for some reason. Not everyday, but once in a while he'd say something like that. About taking him away. "Guarding you is my job." Keith said. "So?" Pico stood up and faced him. Leaning on the bars. "Whether I get let go, or I break the fuck out of here, I'll take you with me." Keith let out a 'pfft' "You're not leaving here if I can help it." Pico silently laughed. "Oh I get it, you like keeping me caged." Keith again didn't respond to that.

Usually the two of them would talk somewhat like this every night Keith was here. Keith has learned a lot of things about him just by guarding him. He didn't think he'd turn out to be one of the most sane inmates here, considering he did go on a little murder spree.

He glanced at Pico, he had his head down on the bars. Was he sleeping? Keith walked a bit closer, leaning down. Then suddenly Pico looked up. The two's eyes met instantly and Keith backed up quick. Pico didn't say anything.

It's like just their eyes meeting said more than any words could've. "You should go to sleep. It's late already." Keith said. walking down the hall so that he wasn't in sight of Pico. Pico watched him walk away. Looking back down. He knew in his heart that whatever he told Keith was true. Even if he didn't believe it. He may have killed many, but he was a man of his word.

 He may have killed many, but he was a man of his word