+ No Touching +

- slight b o n d a g e ? -

Lately Keith has been going over him and Pico's relationship. But a certain portion of it. Their sex life basically.

Would you say they have sex like freaks everyday? No. But they do it occasionally. But it felt like the same thing all the time..

Keith being the one to bring it up, and Pico doing all the work. Keith always wanted to try being what's called a 'power bottom' but never knew how to do it.

Well, he sort of did. But it's Pico we're talking about. It's hard NOT to submit to him. His attitude, his build, his overall dominance was so overwhelming.

Speaking of that overly confident mother fucker,

"Hey Keith, you alright?" Pico asked, flopping onto the couch next to him. Lightly shoving him when he did so but Keith didn't mind.

"Oh.. sort of." He said. Not noticing how in thought he looked. It made Pico question what was on his mind. "Is something the matter?" He asked, leaning on his boyfriend and looking at his phone.

"Ah it's nothing, just thinking." Keith shrugged lightly. Pico was such a touchy feely person when it came to Keith. Always on him. Of course Keith didn't mind though since yaknow, they're dating. Besides, he liked how close he was with him.

Pico moved his head so that he laid it on top of Keith's thighs. Using them as a pillow while he proceeded to check his phone. "Well what's on your mind, hmm?" He asked.

Keith watched him, allowing him to do so. He even put his hand on his head, stroking his ginger hair. "It's a little awkward but.." Keith started, not knowing how to say 'hey can we try something new during sex??' without it sounding weird.

Pico looked up from his phone, looking at Keith. His chalky white eyes, his barely, yet visible freckles. Even that little cute gap in his teeth. Keith just shook his head. "Never mind.." He lightly blushed.

Pico could feel the staring and just gave a small smile, followed by a chuckle. "Alright." He smirked.

Keith would get his chance eventually. Just.. maybe now wasn't the right time.

The right time came around the corner

The right time came around the corner. They went from chilling, to watching a movie, then getting a little too close to each other. Not to mention the movie was pretty.... erotic.

Pico was already on top of him, shirt off, kissing along his boyfriend's neck and all. Was this Keith's chance? He took it as a yes, pushing Pico off of him.