+ Payback +

Everyone in the class was looking toward the front. Where the head of the class was explaining a project they'd be working on. This wasn't your average classroom.

This was one of those periods that's not so important. So it wasn't too uptight. And besides, this was college. Everyone was an adult. They did what they wanted to.

"You're allowed to work in pairs. Or alone. I just don't want to see a bunch of you sitting at one table." The professor said. "And keep it down. If you work together talking is fine, just don't get loud. I'll be grading this. So take it seriously." Then went and sat at the desk, doing exactly that on the computer. Leaving the students to get to where they needed to be.

Keith sat near the front a bit. He was planning on doing the assignment alone. It was just easier then having to constantly ask the other person what they think about it. But there was a slight change of plans. He looked up from his desk, his eyes meeting the ones of, Pico? "What's up?" Keith asked him.

The two of them talked to each other now and then. Actually no. They're basically dating. But it's strictly under wraps. So not many people knew.

Pico squinted his eyes at him. He grabbed his shirt and quietly pulled it. Basically dragging him back to where Pico sat at.

"Hey- what the hell are you-" "Be quiet." Pico silenced him. He sat him down at the table and took out a bunch of paper, pencils, and some other junk. Just to make it look as if they were doing work.

"I'm doing this on my own." Keith said. Pico put a hand somewhere on his thigh. "I don't care who you do the dumb project with, that's not why you're back here."

Keith was a bit startled and eyed his hand. Then looked back up at him with a confused expression. "Are you stupid? What do you think you're doing??" Keith asked him. He had to be absolutely insane right now. "Don't give me that innocent act of yours. You know exactly what you did to me last week."

Pico was probably talking about the whole texting situation..

Keith laughed under his breath. "I was just messing around, besides we're literally in a class. You can get revenge on me after." He gave a sarcastic smile. Pico stared at him and moved his hand up his leg. Keith flinched and glared at him.

"Okay stop joking. We got work to do and there are people around us." He said in a serious tone. "I don't give a damn." Pico said, moving his hand into his pants.

Keith's words said not to do this in a class. But his body was getting riled up. The thrill of running the risk getting caught being erotic in a classroom, something about it was turning him on. He lowly bit his lip as his breathing got a bit shaky. Pico glanced at him with a small smirk.

"You're enjoying this?" Keith rested his hands on the table. Trying hard not to make his movements look too noticeable. "Shut up.." He mumbled.

Pico was starting to enjoy it himself. Watching Keith's face turn all red. Seeing him struggle to keep it down. This is the best payback he's ever gotten. He slowly moved his hand further down his pants. Feeling how hard he was starting to get.

He gripped his cock through the cloth. Moving up and down it slightly. Keith was trying to stay stiff. But he couldn't help but grab Pico's wrist, getting him to stop.