+ Night Shift +

- hey here's a quick little thing since I'm trying to get back into the book.
enjoy! -

- probably won't revise anything -

Pico was leaning over the counter with his head resting in his palm. He was currently at his job right now. He needed money some way right?

He didn't really like his job, it was boring. It was sort of like a cafe, but a lot bigger for people to sit down, hang out, and chill. Of course Pico would totally go here when he wanted to get out the house. But work here? psh..

It's not like he got to eat any of the food or get to lounge around. He was practically jealous of his own customers. But he didn't hate it..

Especially because of his co-worker, Keith. He always knew how to live up the place. He even helped get him this job.

Just him being here sort of made Pico want to stay.

"Sure, go up to the top floor and it'll be on your right." Keith responded with a light smile. The customer nodded, thanking him. Pico was just watching him for the time being. He was more social than Pico was, so watching him interact with people entertained him.

Keith glanced over at Pico, then gave him a little grin. "I know I'm cute, no need to stare." He joked. "Ha. Ha. Ha." Pico said mocking him. Walking towards the break room. Keith just laughed.

They both seemed to have a connection. No, they weren't dating. Let's call it.. friends with benefits..~?

It was soon late at night, most of the workers already left by now

It was soon late at night, most of the workers already left by now. And it was empty unlike it was during the day time. And guess who gets to be here, Pico! Yay!

Not yay.

He didn't wanna stay in late. But he had to because he didn't show up yesterday. So this was the consequences. Usually they close around 10-11pm. So there goes his free time.

Pico sighed as he leaned against the wall, his eyes closed just waiting for everyone to get the fuck out so he could close the place already. They had a little agreement that if no one showed up within 10 minutes, he was allowed to close early.

But unfortunately people came by for some drinks here and there. He wasn't mad at them or anything, it was his fault for not showing up. He slept in like a dumbass.

"Hey, wake up. No sleeping on the job dummy." Someone snapped their fingers. Pico got annoyed and looked up. Glaring at them. But he then got a confused expression instead.