⚠ | + Bang +

⚠ warning : gunplay

as in,

if you don't like the use of guns during sex don't read this .
(I don't know much about it but if you find that sort of stuff uncomfortable, don't proceed.)

⚠ another warning : slight violence

I think?

whatever

just take it before I change my mind

×

Moments past by, filling the night air with music. Til it eventually came to an end. Though, it was only these two out right now. No one else seemed to be around.

"And you got your ass beat," The blue haired one sent the ginger a cocky grin. Before throwing his mic up in the air, it circling, and landing right back in his hand.

",again."

Pico sharply glared at the other. It was true, he did lose the battle. And his end of the agreed deal they established at the beginning of it.

Of course, he was supposed to be assassinating him. But they agreed, if Pico won, his life would be his. Though, if he won, he could keep it.

"You're a crazy bastard." Keith glared back at him, though with a small smile to match. During the battle, his maniac ass decided to shoot bullets during it. Making him get scared mid way.

As much as it did, it never threw him off his game. He managed to dodge them all, and happily reside victorious.

Pico only let out a small 'tch'. He did beat him. Fair and square..

A small smirk grew upon his lips as he stood up straight. Grasping his gun in his hand. "Yeah, I may be." He shrugged, walking closer to him.

Keith stood still, questioning his actions. Though was completely thrown off guard when Pico snatched him up by his shirt. Pressing the gun to the side of his blue haired head.

"But your ass ain't going no where." A toothy smile beamed devilishly. Keith should've fucking known this asshole would screw him over.

A hard thrust into the wall and a hand around Keith's neck made the boy wince slightly in pain

A hard thrust into the wall and a hand around Keith's neck made the boy wince slightly in pain. Grabbing hold of the other's wrist.

Pico held him there while the gun stayed pressed to his head where the red, backwards hat rested upon. His finger grazing over the trigger, having yet to be pulled.