+ Attention +

happy pride month you
ffffffffffuckinghng
losers

jk jk

❤🧡💛💚💙💜

seriously happy PRIDE MONTH!
❤🧡💛💚💙💜

shout out to all the gals , bros , and nonbinary hoes!

just know, no matter what sexuality or gender you are, stay true to yourself. If people can't accept you for you, get rid of em.

never be ashamed of who you choose to be. be proud!

now have some more gay

- - -

"Come on." Pico said. Just waiting for him to get situated. He was already ready a few moments ago.

"..."

"Dude, you okay? Cmon." Pico signaled again. He tried to listen in, but still no sound of a voice. Just the sound of rummaging.

"..."

"-OKAY I'M READY!-" A loud voice screamed into his ear, making it ring lightly. He winced a bit, then soon got over it. Being more annoyed about it.

"It took you 5 years just to find it?" He asked, rubbing the side of the ear piece.

"-Shut up. It was under my bed the whole time.-" He laughed on the other side. Pico snickered a bit. Moron.

"-So what levels we playin?-" The boy asked. Pico started scrolling through the levels they've cleared already. "24-30?" He questioned. "-Sounds good to me!-"

It was an average Saturday night. There wasn't much to do since Pico and Keith did and ran all their errands for the day. So why not kick back and play some video games once in a while!

He hasn't really had the time to play much. It was a good feeling. Made him feel like he was a freshman back in highschool again.

And who better to play with than his best friend. Ahh you guessed it!

"Darnell get the fuck back here." Pico said. Watching him disconnect from the server. "-Give me a second. I'm switching controllers.-"

Pico wasn't playing on a TV screen. He was too lazy to hook it up and shit. So he was just sitting at his PC instead. The screen was still a wide range and he could kick his feet up on his desk and relax.

His headphones stayed on his ears as he heard the other coming back to his monitor. "-Aight let's fucking do this.-" He said confidently.

| | |

Time to go see what the fuck Keith is up to. He was just in the living room catching up on some show he was watching a few months ago. Damn why'd he ever stop watching it?

But the feeling of obvious loneliness came upon him. He rolled onto his back and stared up at the ceiling. Wondering what Pico was doing right now.