R | + His Touch +

• Requested by •

---> SusBucket417 <---
&
---> DuckyDreamer5 <---

💞

Keith practically slammed the door open. He was.. absolutely furious! Two weeks already and nothing. Nothing!

He stormed his way upstairs, going to the bedroom they shared together. Slamming that door open too. Damn, hopefully he didn't break anything..

"PICO!" He shouted. "TELL ME WHY YOU'RE AVOIDING ME!" He yelled. But Pico was no where in sight.

He looked in shock. Where was he? Did he leave? Ugh. He was so fucking frustrated..

But that frustration was put on hold when he heard the sound of something clanking and falling in the bathroom.

He immediately ran toward the bathroom, opening the door and seeing Pico on the floor. Picking the stuff he dropped up.

"Pico!" Keith was slightly relieved to see him, happy he wasn't gone. But looked at his surroundings.

Was that.. a suit case?

His eyes widened in disbelief. What the fuck? "What are you doing??" He questioned. But for two weeks already, Pico didn't give a response to him.

He just continued to clean up, standing up and grabbing more of his things.

"Dude I'm fucking talking to you." Keith walked up to him, grabbing his arm. But he glared at him and pulled it away.

Pico didn't want to, and wasn't going to talk to Keith. He was packing his shit and leaving.

Keith's heart felt like a void was slowly growing into it. Filled with nothingness. Emptiness.

No. He wasn't going to sit around and allow him to just walk away without an explanation. He was his boyfriend! And.. He loves him!

He walked further, shutting the door behind him. He wasn't letting him leave til he talked to him.

"Give me a reason." Keith demanded. "It's been two weeks Pico. Why the fuck are you ignoring me? What did I do?" He kept asking and asking.

Pico finally got done, zipping his bag up and beginning to walk out. But obviously couldn't thanks to this little road block.

He tried to budge him, but Keith. Wasn't. Moving.

"Get out of the way." Pico stared at him. Those were the first words he's said to him in some time now. At least he was talking.

"No." Keith said bluntly.

Pico knew exactly what he wanted. And explanation. But he wasn't giving that. If Pico was something, it was stubborn.

Luckily, Keith was too. So they wouldn't be going anywhere for a while.

"Pico you gotta tell me what I did. You can't just walk out on me, you love me don't you?" Keith asked with plead.