+ Making Bets +

- they're dating in this no gf -

- bottom pico lol -

It was a regular day as the couple were at Keith's place, sitting on the couch and watching a show that came on only one day of the week. So they'd get together to watch it. Surprisingly it was a competition against music artists.

Pico casually took out his pack in his pocket, lighting up a cig and smoking it. Keith glanced at him. It was normal for him to smoke. But damn did he have to do it all the time?

"Can you go outside and do that?" Keith gave a disturbed look. "If I leave now I'll miss the good bits. Besides, I smoke all the time. What's the problem?" Keith rolled his eyes and slouched.

"Addict.." He said under his breath. "What was that?" Pico paused his smoking and turned toward him. "I said addict." Keith repeated. "I am not an addict." Pico denied, but that was bullshit yes he was.

"You're always smoking. It's bad for you." Keith explained. "And you're always wearing that hat. It looks bad on you." Keith gave a disgusted look. "Yeah?" Keith snatched the cig out of Pico's hand. "Hey-"

"This is my place you know." Keith reminded him. Pico stood up, going for the cigarette. Keith stood up as well, keeping it out of his reach.

"You can't go one day without these things." "And you can't go one day without that damn hat." Pico snatched his hat. "You wanna bet?" Keith crushed the cigarette in his hand. Pico gave a grin. A challenge? Now we're talkin.

"You want to bet I can't go longer without a cig than you can with the hat?" Keith nodded. "Alright then.. But let's make this a little more.. interesting." Pico added. Keith thought about it. He knew Pico could come up with a bunch of shit if he lost the bet. But he nodded again. Agreeing.

"Alright then. If I win.." Pico thought. What was something beneficial toward him that he wouldn't have already.. "Every time I snap my fingers, you do whatever I say for a whole month." Keith's eyes widened. Whatever he said..? He thought about that. Damn. He got him good.

Pico gave a smirk. He knew that would be one hell of an interesting month. He was looking forward to this bet already. But Keith didn't want him to get cocky. So he had to think of something just as evil.

"Then if I win, I get to.. um," He looked around and pointed at the table. "I get to keep that forever." He was pointing at Pico's gun.

Pico looked at it, then back at Keith and shrugged. "You could take it now if you wanted it. I have plenty more." Damn, that wasn't gonna work.

"You can't be in my house anymore." Pico shook his head. "You'll miss seeing me sooner or later."

Why was it so hard to come up with things. What did Pico hate? Or what would he not be up to..? Then it hit him. Keith gave an evil smirk at Pico and folded his arms. "Okay then, if I win, next time, I get to be the top."

"...." Pico stood there in silence. That's one thing that has absolutely never happened before. Pico settled for it though cause he wasn't a coward. "You're on then." Get ready to be my maid for a month." He held out his hand. "We'll see." Keith took it, shaking it and putting the bet into action. It started right now.