+ Hot & Steamy +

- I didn't know what to put for the title help LOL "shower" that's stupid -

- probably a short little something I thought of randomly -

- I was like HURRY AND WRITE IT BEFORE YOU FORGET!! so yea -

Keith and Pico were sitting in their bed, Pico being the one behind as Keith sat in front of him. Pico having his arms wrapped around him.

Keith was just on his phone, while Pico was just resting with his boyfriend in his arms. He couldn't help it but every now and then Pico would just start kissing him.

Whether it be his head, his neck, his face, just kissing him over and over.

Keith was scrolling and looking at something, Pico holding him tighter and moving closer to him, kissing his cheek. "Pico- stop!" Keith laughed, feeling the kisses along his neck. It sort of tickled.

"Mm mn." Pico hummed, he didn't wanna stop. He just wanted to keep kissing him. Keith wasn't able to concentrate, dropping his phone and holding his head from the side.

"It tickles-!" He laughed. Pico just continued to kiss him. After some time, he stopped. Laughing a bit with him.

"Let me go." Keith said, trying to get up. But Pico kept resisting, not letting him leave. "No.. stay with me." He said near his ear. Making Keith flinch a bit.

"I wanna take a shower." He looked back. "Let me come.." Pico said casually. "With me?" He questioned. "Yeah." Pico responded.

Well they've never really taken any showers together before. There have been times where one was showering and the other was brushing their teeth at the same time or something.

"I'll be quick. Just stay here." He said. Finally getting out of his grasp. He got up off the bed, going into the bathroom. Pico liked having him in his arms..

(my story isn't complete without some header in it lol)

Keith grabbed a towel out of their little bathroom closet

Keith grabbed a towel out of their little bathroom closet. Hanging it up. He began to undress himself. He already had his hat off, it was sitting somewhere in the room.

He moved the curtain, going over to the handle to turn the shower on. When he first felt it, it was cold. So he turned it and waited for the hot water.

Not like super hot who takes showers in boiling water dude. But warm enough to his liking. Once it was good enough, he moved back.

He started to undress himself. He took off his socks first, his shirt, and all remaining clothing. Leaving himself bare. Who washes themselves in clothes?