+ Special Req +

I FUCKING FINISHED YESS

- so a while ago someone suggested a story idea

- I NEVER FORGOT! i was just stuck on how to write it

- BUT I GOT IT NOW SO LETS DO THIS

- thank you to this lovely person

REQUESTED BY

--> Official_Saihara <--

yummy au
Pico = principal
Keith = teacher

p.s. wtf is with some of your comments like ew stop. ill literally delete the chapter just so I don't have to see it anymore

"Why are you in my office?" Pico looked up from his reports on his desk. Clicking the pen so that the inked side wouldn't be exposed anymore.

There before him stood a somewhat angered Keith. He had his arms folded and a light glare on his face. Something was definitely up.

He just stared down at him. Pico wasn't really getting why he was just here. To waste his time? Yeah, no. "Get out." He demanded, about to click his pen again-

"No!" Keith responded, a more angrier expression than before. "Put it down and listen to what I gotta say." He pointed at his desk.

Pico only blinked. Then sighed, well he seemed pretty upset about something. So might as well hear him out. So he did so, putting his stuff down and adjusting the reading glasses upon his face. "What..?"

"Lately you've been giving me more work that I never agreed to." Keith said. Making Pico a bit surprised. But allowed him to continue.

"Detention watch, Lunch duty, hell you even make me do the homework I give my students!" Keith complained, lightly stamping his foot.

Pico just looked with a dead expression. "Isn't that..." He looked around the room, then back at Keith. "Your job?"

"I'm a teacher." He said. "My job is to teach, it's literally in the name!" He said.

"Well, I give you most of those jobs because no one else does them right. I trust you with them." Pico responded. "That's a load of bs." He let out a 'tch' shortly after.

"Name a person who can watch over kids without a fight starting or them just walking out." He was referring to detention.

"Well there's," Keith looked to the side. Wait a minute.. he was, right? "Oh yeah.." He sighed.

"Besides, if you want a vacation just say so. All teachers get them anyway." He said, kneeling down and grabbing a calendar with a list of people who've requested a vacation.

"If I go on a vacation I'm not coming back." He said with a blank expression. "Well clearly you can't do that." Pico said.

"Then I um.." He got nervous. "I quit!" He shouted at him. "..No you don't." Pico lightly stared at him. He knew a lot about him actually, not just from records. But from talking to one another all the time.