+ A Little Fun +

hey guys ya miss me? course you did

"Hurry up! Let's go or we're going to be late." Pico called out to his boyfriend who was still taking his sweet time in the bathroom. He had his arms folded while looking and scrolling through his phone.

"Shut up!" He yelled back at him. Only made Pico grin a little.

After some time, Keith eventually came out the bathroom. He was wearing a casual fit of jeans and a blue sweater.

Cause changing up their outfits just sounds right to me.

Pico on the other hand had on black sweats and one of Keith's stupid white T-Shirts with that dumb symbol on it.

yes. he owns more than one believe it or not.

Though, Keith didn't seem too.. happy for some reason. He folded his arms and looked away from Pico. Hmm.. what was wrong with him?

Funny thing is, Pico already knew. And it only made him more fond of the situation.

"Got it?" He questioned. Keith glared at him lightly and silently.

Pico walked closer to him, leaning down and getting in his face. "Got it or not?" Keith rolled his eyes. "Stop asking."

"Give it to me." He held a hand out. Keith awkwardly handed it to him. He felt like he made a mistake. He was regretting this already.

Probably wondering what the fuck is going on? Well let me catch you up to speed~.

Let's just say.. another bet came into the mix. You know how much we all looove making bets.

.
.
.

"All you do is laugh and laugh and laugh. Nothing is even funny right now." Pico pointed at him from the ground.

Keith was currently laying in the bed trying to fix Pico's gun, since his dumbass wanted to play around and break it. How do you break a damn gun!

"I'm being serious. Why did you take my gun, you know not to touch that." He stood up and glared over at him.

"Relax! I'm gonna fix it for you." He smiled. It just pissed him off more. It's like he takes everything as a joke.

"And you wonder why no one takes you seriously." He crossed his arms and tapped his foot in anger.

"Well what do you want me to do!" Keith put the gun down and stood up to him.

"Oh shit, I don't know, take things more seriously! What would you do if you misfired?" He asked. Keith just stayed silent, then shrugged.

"Ugh.." He was tired of trying.

Keith lightly laughed and went over to him. "I'm sorry okay?-"

Pico grabbed him by his shirt and looked at him deadly through his eyes. "Stop laughing about it."

"You laugh at stuff all the time!" Keith repeatedly tapped his finger on his forehead. Pico squinted at him, before smiling lightly and letting him go.