+ Just For Me +

LISTEN OMG WISH MY AWESOME FRIEND DUCKY A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

---> DuckyDreamer5 <---

P.S. (his birthday was yesterday so I'm late to the party but I don't give a fuck.)

💙🤍💙🤍💙🤍💙🤍
so yeah WOO HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUCKY!
💙🤍💙🤍💙🤍💙🤍

🎉🎆

and yeah here's a story or whatever

A slightly loud slam was heard through the place. A small echo emitting from the stall door as well. It slightly pissed the other off. "Can you be any louder?"

The boy with black hair only looked a little embarrassed. "Um.. sorry-" The sentence he said was cut off due to a push on his chest. Making him thud onto the lid. Taking a seat pretty harshly..

"..Y..You're really.." The boy started, scratching the side of his cheek a bit nervously. "..aggressive." He finished.

The one in front of him squinted. "Is that some sort of problem for you?"

His glare was so.. casual yet intimidating. It made the black haired boy shake his head frantically. He didn't mean that typically in an offensive way.

"Then shut up." He said. The one sitting only gulped in nervousness. Doing as told and not saying anything.

Once there was silence, the taller one proceeded to get to work. He kneeled down on one of his knees, sliding one of his hands up the other boy's front. Watching him shudder.

It made Pico smirk. This guy was probably a virgin. He could tell just by that reaction.

His hand curved and palmed his newly forming erection. Using another hand to slide it up his chest. Feeling his slim figure.

The boy above only watched as the ginger worked his magic. Holding back the urge not to make some sort of sound. His face was such a flush red. He didn't know what his sexuality really was. But he found himself fond of another man being the one getting him off..

Suddenly his pants started to get undid and slightly pulled down. Watching as the ginger did the work as if he were a professional. He didn't look nervous at all.

Pico held the boys dick in his hand. He wasn't all that bad. The length was pretty doable. So he'd find some enjoyment in this..

He instantly took it into his mouth. Seeing how far he could take him in one go. Which made the one above's eyes widen in absolute shock. They just started and he was already down on him.

After a few seconds, Pico pulled his head back up. Letting out a breath. With the idea in mind of how much he could take, he started licking around the boy's tip. Sucking onto it carelessly.

His tongue grazed alone his base and back up. His lips placing kisses along it. And his mouth sucking onto it at random times.

His black hair pushed up against the wall, leaning his head back. He brought a hand up to cover his mouth. Sounds just inches away from escaping him.