+ Keep It A Secret +

april fools or whatever no chapter idiothaha

APRIL FOOLS AGAIN THERE IS A CHAPTER

Fucking finally.

Bell rung, which means the day is over! It was time to head back to the dorms, do some work, maybe catch up on some shows? And just relaxation all around ~.

SLAM!

Pico grabbed the front of his shirt, gripping it in his hands and pulling him toward him. Pushing his lips up against his. Closing his eyes. He felt the other wrap his arms around his neck, holding him just as close.

Keith's backpack fell with a small thud against the floor. The smoothness of Pico's jacket making it hard for him to keep a grip on him.

Luckily the ginger reached down towards the back of his legs. Beginning to pull them, picking him up. He held him tightly, walking towards one of the desks and sitting him up upon it.

They didn't break away from each other for a second. The heated kiss to the delicate touching all over Keith's body.

His half lidded eyes behind his glasses could be seen by the tall one once he pulled away from him. Looking straight at him, Keith doing the exact same.

Though, the contact broke immediately, Keith not being able to look directly at him. Instead finding the floor more amusing.

"This ain't the first time, why so shy?" Pico asked. Keith just shook his head silently. It was still a little.. shocking to know he's been having somewhat of an 'affair' with this guy.

"Then we can continue right?" He questioned through a whisper as he kept moving closer towards his lips again. Keith nodded lightly, moving closer to him as well.

The two were centimeters away towards another makeout sesh, but were startled by the sound of keys and a door handle being messed with.

The two both looked at the door, then quickly moved away from each other. Keith getting off of the desk, Pico fixing his jacket, Just trying to hurry and get their shit back together!

By the time the person walked in, they both looked completely normal.

"Oh there you are Pico, I was lookin for ya!" A guy said, walking over towards him. It was one of the student council members.

"Looking for me?" He questioned. "Yeah, we heard about your idea for the next university event. We wanted to have you be on the front!" He smiled.

Regularly, anyone would be overjoyed to hear their opinion was widely accepted throughout an entire school. But damn man, he was kind of b u s y
right now.

"Can this wait-" An arm was wrapped around him, pulling him towards the door. "No dude! Everyone is waiting to see you in person!" He said happily,

Pico squinted at him and sighed. "Alright." He said.

He turned slightly, giving Keith a look. No one would really understand that look but him. His heart sunk as the two of them walked out of the classroom, leaving him by himself.