R | + Ridiculous +

• Requested by •

---> AsheTheSoftie <---

💫

It's like he was in love with the fucking wall..

"Pico.." Keith sighed, looking away with a light blush on his face. "What's the matter?" He asked, trying to get him to look him in the eye.

"This is embarrassing!" He was referring to the fact he was sitting on top of him

Casually, Pico gestured for him to sit on his lap. And which, Keith did with hesitation. Now he was just nervous..

He held onto his shoulders, Pico resting his arms on the back of the sofa. What was so wrong with just chillin on the couch with your boyfriend sitting in your lap?

Pico smirked and looked him up and down. "How come..?" He gently moved a hand to raise up his side. Making Keith get a weird feeling in his body.

"because," He started. The two looked at each other, Pico slightly moving in closer to him.

Just before he could even do anything more, a phone rang between them.

Keith looked behind him, seeing his phone ringing on the table. He lightly got up off him, going to answer it.

Pico sat up, rolling his eyes. Just as they were getting toward the good part..

"Hello?" He answered. Then smiled. "Hey!" A few nods here and there came from him. Before he put the phone into his pocket.

Pico looked confused. "Hold up, where you goin?" He asked. Watching him gather his things.

"Sorry to cut our hangout short. But I need to go pick up a friend. Her ride completely left without her!" Keith said, feeling worried for her.

Pico rolled his eyes. "Really?" Keith nodded. "It's dark out there. I don't want some creep getting to her. We can hang out tomorrow though!" Shortly he ran over, giving him a quick kiss. Then smiled at him, waving, and opening the door to leave.

Pico sighed, then groaned as he face planted into the couch.

Why was that guy such.. an idiot! It's like he never got the hints Pico sent him so directly.

Maybe he wasn't into that stuff? But damn if he really wasn't it, then him being all cute and close to him was so misleading..

Perhaps he should be a little more forward with him? But damn how much more closer could he get than what he was already doing right now?

The two of them had such a deep connection, yet it's like they were on pause. Nothing's happening yet.

Where's that spark!

He needed to try a different approach. He couldn't help but want to be closer to him. Feel him. Show him true affection. More than just hugging and hand holding.

Don't get him wrong it's not like he was only for his body or some shit. But when you're with the person for so long.. it's like you crave to have them.