+ Keep It A Secret + PT3

- - × Last time.. × - -

"We can just act like
.
.

none of this ever happened."

And just like that.. he was out of his sight.

Pico put a hand on the side of his face where he slapped him. He never thought in his life he'd be hit by.. him. And he's been in tons of fights before, never letting something hit him before.

The slap felt.. meaningful. Why was he feeling guilty all of a sudden. Deep down inside, he felt bad.

Like he lost something..

Something important to him.

Was he upset because he lost someone to fuck around with? There was no worries about that. He could find anybody in the school if he wanted to!

But he.. didn't want to.

Just the feeling of having someone OTHER than him made him.. sick to his fucking stomach..

He.. wanted him. Just, him.

He was starting to realize his own feelings shining out like broad daylight.

Pico.

liked.. him, ..too..

.
.
.

"Pico! Just the guy I was looking for~?" He happily wrapped an arm around him. Pico looking over at the guy shorter than him. "What do you want?" He questioned, fixing a stack of papers.

"Don't be like that.. you remember what you said we'd do tonight right..?" He looked up at him with a light smile.

Pico didn't understand what he was saying. "Tonight? What are you-" The guy put a tighter grasp around him as he cheered.

"The annual school event! Remember? It was all your idea man. You said you'd help set up." He then glared at Pico. "You do remember that, right..?"

"I fucking remember, just get off me." He shrugged him off. The boy laughed. He was just kidding.

×

It's been somewhat over a month since the incident happened between Pico and Keith. Ever since then, the two never talked. Never looked at one another, hell never even acknowledged each other's presence.

It really was as if it never happened.

But even so, Pico never found a replacement. Not because he couldn't find one, but he wasn't looking for one.

In all honesty, the whole having affairs thing wasn't his style anymore. Not ever since he cut ties with Keith.

And with that, he completely forgot about his declaration for the school event. It was about a week away. So he was distracted with the stupid student council members.

While as for Keith, he spent most of his time with his new friends she(Gf) introduced him to. He felt.. happy! But sometimes, he'd catch himself thinking about him..