Tangled Fate (Jikook)

بواسطة LittleLion2

Park Jimin is the most desired omega on the planet, hot, famous, it boy, single. Or not so single at all? Wha... المزيد

Info/Cast
1. Single
2. Are you lost
3. The broken us
4. Morning vlog
5. Hurricne
6. Explain to Seokjin
7. It's simple
8. You are a dancer
9. Sweet behavior
10. Prepare mentally
11. Punch
12. Playing strangers
13. Cornering question
14. Ruined me
15. Sanity
16. Silence
17. DawnDizzy
18. Wrong waiter
19. Voiceless
20. Jin's secret
21. Pole dancer
22. Dance with me
23. The clumsy dragon
24. The animals sleep
25. Sensual bite
26. Hold me
27. Magical stone
28. Won't wear
29. Over the glass
30. Faded record
31. Run
32. Knock
33. Heat crazy
34. Presents for an angel
35. Behind the speaker
36. Forgive dad
37. Glass
38. Best friend
39. Creativity
40. Audition
41. Will you do me the honor
42. Call you mate
43. Home husband
44. Cursed flowers
45. Fade to dark
46. Falling facade
47. Blanket
48. Secret rut
49. Wall
50. In his camera
51. Not a date
52. Little alpha
53. Soft and sweet
54. Is he yours
55. Flood
56. Muddy piglet
57. Surprise
58. Handshake
59. Mirror
60. Dream
Author's note
New book

48. Tonight

5.1K 406 71
بواسطة LittleLion2

"Whenever you feel good enough later today record a short live to let your fans know you're out of the hospital," Seokjin sent him a serious gaze stopping the Lamborghini in front of the penthouse Jimin was living in.

It was early morning three days after him losing consciousness on stage.

"I will try my best to do it," Jimin assured. "Thank you for driving me home."

"Should I lead you to the door?"

"Thank you but I'll manage," Jimin left the car waving to Seokjin who didn't send him a smile.
Was he mad? Was it the beginning of the end of his career?

His thoughts cloudy today, yet he ignored walking into the building to greet the guard.
The elevator so strange yet known carrying him up to floor 35. Jimin's heartbeat loud when he was rumbling the pockets for the key then pushed the door open to hear loud barking. Haneul was in the hall in seconds coming to say hello.

"Hi buddy, I've missed you," Jimin crouched down to cuddle the Labrador. "Have you taken good care of my boys?"

"He did," a low voice lifted all hair on his body.

There was Jungkook leaning against the hall wall wearing comfortable cloths.

"Hi," Jimin got up blushing, his stomach just goosebumps and tingling when he approached his husband who pulled his arms out to hug him tightly.

"I'm so happy you're back," Jungkook lifted his face in his hands and Jimin was falling without hold in that chocolate gaze.

"I've missed you the most," he whispered moving on his tiptoes to melt in Jungkook's lips, both standing there just hugging and kissing when Haneul was jumping around them hitting their legs with his tail.

"Haneul sit," Jungkook sighed pulling back.

"Is Minie in kindergarten?" Asked Jimin the temperature in his body raising.

"Yes, we're all alone here, not counting Haneul," Jungkook raised his brow.

"Um..."

"Come," his alpha suddenly lifted him by his hips carrying towards the bedroom.

"Jungkook it's early morning," Jimin squealed.

"Never to early to have you."

"For real?"

"For real," Jungkook winked spinning him around before placing him down and pressing to the mattress. "You just need to be a bit careful, I have a new tattoo," he muttered kissing over Jimin's neck sucking his skin in.

"What? Didn't you have better things to do when I wasn't around," Jimin shook his head.

"No, I was bored and worried, needed something nice to distract myself."

"What is it?" Jimin sighed.

"You have to discover yourself."

"I need to record a live," Jimin suddenly remembered.

"Later you will be in a good mood to record," Jungkook began to undress them.

"You're one impatient alpha," Jimin giggled. "Let me record it then I'm all yours."

Jungkook sighed resting his forehead against Jimin's chest.

"Ok, but make it quick," he got up sighing then left the bedroom when Jimin needed a moment to be able to sit up, fix his hair and clothes.

He double checked his neck for hickeys before pressing the live.

"Hi, it's me. I wanted to say thank you for all your get better wishes, your support helped me through that difficult time the past three days. I'm back home now, just wanted to let you know that I'm better. Please don't worry so much, I will from now on take better care of myself. I hope you are doing well. Please write me how you are," Jimin began to read the comments nodding his head to the camera. "Thank you for sharing your experiences with me, I care about you a lot. Knowing I have you helped me recover quickly although this and maybe even next week I will not lead any dance classes or attend schedules, I need more time to recover my strength, but I'm really ok now, so don't worry. I will get some rest now. Thank you again, we will keep in touch. Love you," he sent a finger heart before ending the live.

"Was really a quick one," Jungkook was standing in the doorframe watching him.

"I guess it's better that way now," Jimin sighed, maybe lying to so many people become a burden he couldn't carry anymore.

I need to tell the company and Seokjin, he thought looking at the phone in his hands. Maybe he should let go and stop being afraid to lose it all.

"Jimin, what troubles you?" Jungkook approached to kneel on the carpet and massage his knees.

"Everything... the truth, the possible end of my career, Tae hating you, the possibility that we might argue about it again and I won't stand another argument."

"We will not argue, we have spoken out many issues. Whenever a new arises we will talk it out like adults should, ok?" Jungkook took his hands.

"Ok, you know I want to do my best for you and Jungmine," Jimin was trying to ignore that pain inside.

It will take years of therapy to be fully better.

"And I want to do my best for you," Jungkook sat on the bed beside him to cuddle to his side. "Will you allow me to take you to a special place tonight?"

"What special place?"

"A hotel at the ocean, somewhere far. You will like it. I just wanted to ask you if you could pose for me there?"

"Pose as in?"

"Become the muse for my video."

"What about Minie?"

"He will stay with grandma for three days."

"I don't think, Jungmine needs us..." Jimin ignored the heat inside him that proposal brought.

"He is big enough to deal for three days and I think we need some time alone, just us," Jungkook glued his lips to Jimin's neck causing him to almost levitate.

"What if you trigger my heat or something?"

"Then you'll help me out, I might get my rut tomorrow maybe even tonight," Jungkook was speaking like drunk kissing over his shoulder hungrily to reach the mating mark.

The anxiety in Jimin raising as he was barely ok, like picked up and freshly glued together glass pieces, while Jungkook was in his hormonal peak, desire crazy. Yet staying his rut through here seemed insane, their son definitely shouldn't be confronted with an alpha rut.

"Ok, let's go there tonight and it's better if you hold that in until we're there," Jimin stopped his husband from undressing him.

"For real?"

"Yes, otherwise we need to deal with your rut here," Jimin shook his head.

"Ah... ok, I'll behave for a few more hours, but your scent today... sorry it makes me completely insane."

"I know but we will go for a walk with Haneul now, you can take the camera and start to record, focus on something," Jimin ruffled Jungkook's hair.

"Don't you want to see the new tattoo?"

"Tonight," Jimin chuckled pecking his husband's pout then jumping from the bed to run through the house and look for Haneul's leash. There was a new challenge ahead, one he was absolutely afraid of, but maybe it was the time for him and Jungkook to lose control, live like a real couple again, with all craziness of the twisted werewolf biology. Jungkook had been on rut suppressants for over four years now as Jimin has stopped to have heats for years after the pregnancy. Today's behavior meant Jungkook has put the suppressants down and Jimin wished to ask why, but maybe tonight they will have more time to speak about many important things.

Thank you so much for your amazing support, yesterday this boom was #1 in BTS Tag and #2 in omegaverse. You're really the best💜 So what do you think about the chapter, Jimin coming home and Kookie's rut approaching? How will they handle it? I can only say then next to chapters might be very steamy.

Much <3

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

49.5K 2.1K 59
[OT7] [omegaverse] 💜 Jimin always wants to find a home and wants to be loved. But he doesn't know how to be able to love or how to accept them beca...
115K 5.9K 46
Jungkook found his new prey. Jimin. But will he give himself to the fuckboy? An omegaverse story Smut warning #1 in bottomjimin - 22/10/2020
36.3K 1.9K 24
Jeon jungkook is a alpha who is a CEO of a very big company named Jeon corporation is Known for being very successful at young age and ofcourse for b...
87.5K 4.3K 46
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* In a world where alphas are rare, and omegas are rarer when Jimin turns out to be an omega, the only six eligible alphas line to court h...