𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄 | 𝐊𝐕

By kaiwrotethat

"Put a 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 opp b*tch in the morgue, call that b*tch drop dead 𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐬." - KV More

i.
prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33

21

25.5K 969 891
By kaiwrotethat

Next Day

"Y'all I don't give a fuck. I'll beat her ass again, and what?" Kaisyn chuckled, on live, currently laying in her bed.

"Turn that shit off." Von mumbled from behind her, half asleep with his head laying on her back.

"Nah. Folks wanna jump stupid on this bitch behind a piece of dick that don't want you. You weak in the knees hoe, stannup'." Kaisyn mocked the tiktok, and Von laughed, making her smile.

"You messy. You beat her ass already you ain't got no point to prove. Turn it off." He told her, laying on his back and putting his arm over his eyes.

Kaisyn turned, laying her head on his chest and holding her phone to see both of them.

"Bitch you mad behind him. Look at him, who is him?" She smirked, and he smacked his lips, opening his eyes.

"Don't start tryna show out now. Chill out." He kissed her lips, and she laughed, showing them to her live.

"He always want a kiss. Like literally always kissing me." She laughed as he sucked her jaw, and he chuckled.

"I be surprised I'm wit' him too y'all. My biggest opp and the nigga I love." She replied to a comment, and Von smiled, licking over his lips as he stared in the camera with her.

"Turn it off. Don't entertain that shit, get off." He reached for her phone after seeing that Asian joined, and she held it out of his reach.

"Nah. Hoe if you ever play wit' my nigga in my face like you crazy, Ima beat yo ass again. You lucky he won't let me ki-." She started, being cut off as Von took her phone.

"Tryna get fed onnis bitch folks." He said, ending her live, and she chuckled.

"Fuck them feds. Ain't scared of jail." She mumbled, closing her eyes as he climbed on top of her.

"Ima beat that hoe ass again. Just cause I feel like it." She said, feeling him kissing her collar bone.

"Nah I'm finna go read that shit right now." He stood up, and her eyes opened.

"I'm coming." She attempted to get up, and he held her down.

"Von you went by yourself yesterday and this bitch threw a drink at you. I'm not finna let you confront a bitch like you is one. Let me handle that, move." She frowned up at him, and he smirked, picking her up.

"I'm sexy as hell, I know. Don't tell me." She rolled her eyes, seeing that he was about to say something, and he laughed.

"I wasn't even finna say all that." He waved her off, grabbing her crocs and putting his slides on.

"Sure you weren't." She held around his neck, letting him carry her to her garage.

He placed her in the front seat, and she watched him as he put her seatbelt on, making sure that she was good.

"You okay?" He asked, looking up from her seatbelt to her face.

"Yes. I love you." She said, and a smiled graced his lips.

"I love you too." He kissed her forehead, before closing the door and getting in on his side.

"Can we stop and get food first?" She asked, pulling her feet up in the seat.

"Yeah. What you in the mood fa'?" He glanced over at her as he drove.

"You. And whataburger." She said, and he laughed, nodding his head.

"Dayvon I be bitching you out I'm not even gone lie." She told him, and he smacked his lips.

"What the fuck is you talkin' bout?" He looked over at her, then back at the road.

"You be like 'Kaisyn fuckkk'." She mocked his moan, and his jaw dropped, making her laugh.

"Chill out. Shut up I don't sound like that goof' ass girl." He waved her off, and she smirked, pressing play on the video from her phone.

"Kaisyn I-fuckkk." Von's voice moaned from the video, and his jaw dropped again.

"Man delete that shit. Kaisyn stop playing so damn much." He reached for her phone, and she laughed, holding it out of his reach.

"You sound good as fuck. Lil folks be out there ain't it?" She laughed, and he smacked his lips, swerving the car on purpose, making her shriek.

"Yeah. Keep talking Ima kill us." He frowned over at her, and she laughed again.

"That is not a threat I'd love to die with you actually." She shrugged, and he rolled his eyes.

"Can't even threaten yo crazy ass with violence cause you like that shit." He shook his head at her, and she laughed.

Von picked her up some whataburger, before pulling up to his house, seeing Kayla's truck parked on his side street.

"Hell nah these hoes set up. What they on?" Kaisyn chuckled, eating a fry as she watched Kayla and Asian emerge from the truck.

"These mufuckas starting to piss me off." Voncsaf, seeing Kayla with August in her arms, making Kaisyn shake her head as she put her food down.

"Ion know why you brought my crocs I fight barefoot." She mumbled, tying her hair back, and he laughed.

"Look." He smirked, showing her his hard on in his sweats, and she shook her head at him.

"You're a lost cause. Come on." She opened her car door, and he laughed, stepping out with her.

"You didn't tell me you was bringing this bitch." Kayla frowned, and Kaisyn whistled, standing in front of Von.

"Ima let her beat yo ass again, you better chill. Give me him. I ain't tell you to bring him." Von picked up Grandbaby, who was asleep on Kayla's chest.

"Boo?" Kaisyn lightly rolled her neck at Asian who was trying to discreetly stare at her.

"Von since when you fuck with the other side? This bitch is an opp." Asian frowned at him, and Kaisyn nodded in agreement. It was true, she was an opp.

"Yeah Von since when?" Kaisyn looked behind herself at him, making him smack his lips.

"Stop instigating." He wrapped his arm around her, and she smiled at the frown on Asian's face.

Her feelings were actually hurt. She'd never seen Von publicly loving another girl before, so she knew that him and Kaisyn must've been something serious.

"Ain't no beefin' wit' ha, aight? Dead that shit cause she ain't did shit to y'all. And you, I ain't even fuck wit' you foreal I don't know why you mad." Von chuckled, referring to Asian.

"Von this bitch from STL. Are you fucking serious? She killed yo daddy and yo brother." Kayla frowned at him.

"Feds. Ima kill his sister next if she keep talking." Kaisyn smirked, and Kayla lunged at her, making Kaisyn raise her foot, kicking her back.

"Bitch I deadass will kill you right here. Chill out." Kaisyn rolled her eyes, her arms pinned to her sides as Von held her back.

"Go get in the car. Don't argue wit' me, just go." Von said to where only she could hear, and she turned to look at him.

She sighed, walking off and getting back in his car, and Von faced the two of them.

"Dead that shit. I'm telling y'all right now I'm not playing behind her." Von told them, still holding August in his arms.

"So you fuck with the opps foreal? Are you serious?" Asian asked, actually surprised.

"Deadass." He shrugged, shifting the way he held August.

"When she set yo dumbass up don't be asking for us. You chose your side." Kayla told him, and he chuckled.

"I can hold my own." He turned, walking away towards his car with August.

He got inside, looking over at Kaisyn who scrolled on her phone, her head against the window.

"I love you." He leaned over, kissing her jaw, and she chuckled.

"Get out my face." She mumbled, and he turned her head to face him.

"What you got a attitude for?" He asked, letting her face go.

"I told you I didn't wanna leave you wit' them-Von he can't be back there without a seat. Give him to me." She told him as he laid August in his backseat.

He put him in her arms, and he snuggled into her body as she held him against her chest.

"I hate kids." She mumbled, rocking August in her arms as Von pulled off.

"Can't tell." He chuckled, seeing the way she looked at August with a hint of light in her eyes.

"Don't have no attitude with me. I just ain't want you getting worked up behind bitches who ass you already beat." He told her, and she hummed in response, rubbing August's messy dreads.

"You don't like kids foreal?" He asked, and she chuckled.

"Nope." She said, looking ahead, out of the front window as he pulled in her garage.

"Why not?" He questioned, letting the garage door down.

"Because I don't." She shrugged, watching as he grabbed August, and then helped her out of the car.

"So you don't want kids?" He chuckled, following her into her house.

"Why are we talking about this? Change the subject." She yawned, taking her crocs off.

"Nah. I wanna know. Cause I want a kid wit' you." He told her, and she shook her head at him.

"Will never happen. I hate kids." She reiterated, pulling her cover back so that Von could lay August down in her bed.

"Yeah, you said that already." He followed her in the bathroom, making her roll her eyes.

"Bae you don't want a kid f-." He started, and she cut him off.

"Dayvon boy leave it alone." She laughed, stepping in the shower with him close behind.

He smacked his lips, making her laugh again as his arms wrapped around her waist.

"It's too early to be thinking about a kid. Ask again in two years." She chuckled, and he smacked his lips again.

"I hate my life. Finna kill myself." He told her, and she laughed, rolling her eyes.

"What you got for me if I get pregnant?" She wrapped her arms around his neck, and he laughed.

"200 thousand." He said, and she smirked, pretending to ponder in thought.

"Deal." She grinned, and he laughed again, kissing the side of her face.

The two of them bathed, then put on lounge clothes, before laying in her bed together.

"How old is he?" She asked, August on the other side of Von as she laid on his chest.

"3. He'll be four in four months." He told her, and she nodded, closing her eyes.

"Where his daddy at?"

"I killed him." He mumbled, and her eyes opened as she looked up at him.

"For what?" She rose an eyebrow, and he chuckled.

"He hit him when he was one. Cause Grandbaby broke his game or something. I forgot. Gave lil bra a black eye, that's a kid. Pissed me off." He told her, and she nodded in understanding.

"That's why you take care of him like you do?" She asked, and he shrugged.

"I guess. Kayla ain't really a good mom-I mean, she try, but he always with his granny and never with her. And that lady getting old, so August be by himself a lot, so yeah I felt bad a lil." He caressed her back, and she closed her eyes again.

"That's good that he got you. Don't leave him." She rubbed his waistband, and he kissed her forehead.

"Don't leave me." He retorted, and she chuckled.

"Only in a body bag stink." She said, and he tilted her head up, his lips pressing against hers.

She opened her low eyes watching him as she slid her tongue across his diamond teeth, making him smile.

"What?" He mumbled, locking eyes with her as he kissed her tongue.

"One day I'ma kill you." She mumbled, her tongue sliding in his mouth, and he lowly groaned, grabbing her neck as the kiss deepened.

He stuck his tongue out, letting her suck it, before he slid it deep in her mouth, making her smile into the kiss.

"Die wit' me," He spoke lowly, and she bit her lip, staring into his dark eyes.

"Soon."

soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

583K 21.3K 36
"𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛." (𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱)
2.5M 88.5K 49
"It's blood bout' that pussy."
65.8K 1.9K 15
𝗔𝗿𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗴𝗲?? 𝗼𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱?? @𝟰𝟰𝟰𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀𝗹𝘃𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 <𝟯