Coincidental Husbands!!!

By MyInvisibleButterfly

* What if a prank results in two people getting married by chance? Can they deal with the aftermath? Or wil... More

Character Introductions
Chapter 1 - What Just Happened?
Chapter 2 - Flashback - Las Vegas - Part 1
Chapter 3 - Flashback - Las Vegas - Part 2
Chapter 4 -Flashback - Las Vegas - Last Part
Chapter 5 - Meeting My So-Called Husband
Chapter 6 - Confrontation
Chapter 8 - Chaos and Peace
Chapter 9 - Fake Marriage!
Chapter 10 - Hi Husband!
Chapter 11- Envious
Chapter 12 - Accidentally Planned Date
Chapter 13 - I Thought You Belonged With Me
Chapter 14 - Sealing The Deal
Chapter 15 - Being Husbands!
Chapter 16 - New Bondings
Chapter 17 - Equal Partnership
Chapter 18 - Out in 4k
Chapter 19 - Pieces of My Broken Heart
Chapter 20 - Unlikely Partnership
Chapter 21 - Trouble In Paradise
Chapter 22 - Frustration
Chapter 23 - The Apology
Chapter - 24 - This is Our Thing (The Finale)
Anniversary Special (Post Finale)
Check Out For More

Chapter 7 - Rules For Coexisting

4.6K 300 70
By MyInvisibleButterfly

Nanon's POV:

"Hahahahahaha" Chimon was laughing so hard that he had tears in his eyes.

"It isn't that funny alright?" I said pissed.

"It isn't? hahahahaha... Let Jimmy come back. I am sure when he will read this, he will laugh too." He said still unable to control his laughter. He was holding the list of rules Ohm and I had set for coexisting together.

How else can two people who are strangers can live together? There have to be some base rules. After we made the deal, we decided to write rules pertaining to each of us. These are what we both need to follow mutually. Chimon may find it funny but for me it was a must.

Our blurry memory together is scary enough for me to try and stay away from him as much as possible. God knows why I was clinging to him that way then.

"Leave it. Give me the paper back." I tried to take the paper back from him.

"Wait... Ah! My stomach hurts. Phew!" He took some time in recovering from his laughter riot before he spoke again. "You went there to nullify a contract, but instead you created another one on top of that, and to top it all, you got it legally stamped. I really feel you are tying yourself to this guy for eternity in every way possible."

"What are you talking about? Stop watching those stupid dramas already. Only an idiot like you can think that way. This is for making my life easier with him. Can you imagine living with an unknown person? I am getting chills here."

Chimon kept grinning at me while shaking his head in disbelief.

Jimmy entered the room and Chimon jumped from my side taking the paper to him like a puppy who found a new toy.

"Hey Jimmy, check this out!" he exclaimed.

"What is this? Another contract?" he looked at me with doubtful expressions.

"They are 'Rules for Coexisting'" Chimon said laughing again.

I looked at Jimmy who was read through a few lines of it and was about to burst out laughing but controled his expressions looking at my face.

"Ahem... Non are you really going to do this?" He came and sat beside me and asked genuinely. If there is someone who is always actually worried about me then it is Jimmy. He is always taking care of my feelings. On the other hand, Chimon always makes me laugh. He lightens the mood around here. I don't know how I am going to survive for few months without these two.

"I don't have another choice."

"I see, but what do you know about him apart from what Internet says? It's like staying with a complete stranger."

"I don't have any interest in getting to know him anyway. It's like I am in a hostel with a roommate I don't like."

"Liar!" Chimon intervened.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You were saying he is handsome in your sleep yesterday."

"Really?!?" Jimmy asked amused.

"Bullshit!" I said and they both laughed again. I know he is handsome. The most handsome guy I have ever met. But I know for sure that he and I are not meant to be together. I can't let my guard down with him. I get this feeling that his charms can lure anyone to a deathtrap. And I am certain about the fact that the next six months are going to be the most difficult period of my life.

Ohm's POV:

"Rule Number 1: We will not trespass each other's territory. Hahahaha. Is this a political contract?" Drake asked while lying on the bed reading the stupid rule list Nanon made me sign.

'We can't stay together unless we agree on a few rules and conditions.'

He had said that with utmost serious face. God knows how I am going to survive this with a guy like him.

I ignored Drake and continued drinking while reading. I have a lot of work to take care of. No time to entertain people with my life's drama. Besides, Drake and Aim just need something to tease me anyway. And they found a new reason. Nanon. I believe my life is going to be a circus from now on.

"Rule number 2:" He continued when I didn't respond. "Every expense will be divided in half. Interesting!" he read surprised.

"Rule number 3: We will not disclose to anyone about the wedding or the coexisting apart from the people who already know it. Rule Number 4: We will not interfere in each other's life. Rule Number 5: We will not physically or mentally harass each other. Hahahaha. Are you guys serious? And Rule number 6: We should always inform the other about the whereabouts. Ohho! What's with the last one dude?"

"I don't know. He said I should know where he is and vice versa so that we won't worry when the other one is not at home. He said he is the type of person who worries."

While saying this, I felt nice though. Apart from Aunt Ying, I never had anyone who would ask me about my whereabouts.

Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait Ohm. You can't do this. You can't let his sweetness get to your head. He wanted this contract and you signed it just because you did not want to argue anymore then. It doesn't mean anything; it does NOT mean anything.

"Well, it makes sense. I mean, we don't know his nature so we can't say what he was thinking. But one thing I would like to say though. I saw him yesterday and he looked fine. Pure and innocent too." Drake said thinking.

"Innocent my ass. He barks like a dog whenever I try to talk to him."

"Maybe because he feels that you will understand that tone better."

"Bloody ass..." I threw a paperweight in his direction which he successfully dodged while laughing.

"But on a serious note. Are you ready for this?" he asked returning me the paperweight.

"I don't know."

And I really don't know. Since the day we have met, we have been always different. He is the guy who is not affected by my charms or money or status. He isn't scared of saying shit on my face. And after all this, I sometimes still find him cute. God knows how I am going to survive.

"Ohm!" I heard Aunt Ying calling my name.

"That's my que mate, I'll leave. She must be calling you for dinner." Drake said and waved me good bye.

I packed my files and went down for dinner. When I was about to take a seat, I saw Kim coming out of the kitchen with a tray in her hand.

"Ow, when did you arrive?" I asked surprised.

"Few minutes back. I have got some pudding for you. I prepared it myself." She said placing the pudding on table and giving me a peck. "You haven't called me in a while, so I thought I'll come and give you a surprise."

I smiled at her, in the best way I could manage.

"Babe, you don't seem happy to see me."

"Uhm, it's not like that. I am just a bit occupied with work."

"All you ever talk about is work. We have been dating for a few months now, but we haven't been on a proper date yet." She complained. "Whatever, come let's have dinner together at least."

Aunt Ying read the atmosphere. She served food for both of us. "Hope you guys enjoy the food." She said and patted me on the back and left quietly.

"Kim it's good that you are here. I wanted to talk to you anyway."

"Yes babe. What is it about?"

How do I tell her? I mean what shall I tell her? Should I keep her in dark? How will I explain staying away from home? I can only think of one way to handle this.

"Kim, I think we should break up."

"Why? Because I complained?"

"No, it's not like that..."

"Is there someone new in your life now? I know that's the case. You were never serious right?"

"Kim, listen to me. It's not you..."

"Don't start the 'It's not you, it's me' with me. I know this line too well. Listen carefully Ohm Pawat. I am not some ordinary girl whom you will pick up, use and throw. I am not leaving your life so easily. Ok, let's do this. I am giving you a few days off. Do whatever you want. But I'll be back and when I am back, I'll make sure you are mine and mine alone." She snapped and walked out of the house fuming.

Aunt Ying came back to my side. "Are you ok?" she asked gently.

"I am fine. Don't worry Aunt. Thanks for checking." I replied holding her hand. "Aunt, can you pack my luggage for a few months?"

"Are you going somewhere? Does your father know?"

"I am going to stay away for some time. And Dad doesn't need to know. Anyway he isn't worried if the stock prices of our company don't suffer."

"Don't talk like that. You know he has been burdened with responsibilities whole life."

"And I would have been burdened with loneliness if not for you and Aim." I said blankly. "Anyway, I will be leaving in the morning. Please pack my stuff tonight." I said and walked out of the house for fresh air.

No matter how much name or fame I have. This loneliness is always by my side. I don't think anything will ever change my life in that aspect. Even if I have friends and a few family members who love me, I know there is no one I can open up to when I am sad.

Nanon's POV:

"Dad, how are you?"

"I am fine kid, how are my babies?" my dad asked. It's been long since I called him. Today I felt the need to do it.

"We are fine dad. Chimon will be graduating in two months. I hope you guys are coming for the graduation ceremony."

"Of course, we are then coming back home with both our sons. Of course we are excited to come."

"Dad, I am leaving the city for a few months for work. I won't be here when you come."

"Why? Aren't you coming back to the farm with Chimon?"

"Dad we already talked about this. I am happy with my job and I want to do this."

"Non, I thought my son called me because he missed me. But I realized it's Chimon's brother calling his parents for graduation. Well then we will be there. Tell our only son to be happy to see us." He said and disconnected.

My parents never understood me. There are many things I wish to share with them. But I don't know how. When they can't handle these small things, how will they ever except my sexuality? Even with all the love they pour on me, I lack understanding form their end. With Chimon, I always need to be the elder one. So I can't burden him with my feelings. And Jimmy has his own life. He can't always protect me and my feelings. Sometimes, I feel there is no one who would understand me and my true self.

The next day:

"How many more bags are there?" Ohm asked me wide eyed.

"What is it to you? I will be keeping my luggage in my room." I snapped back.

"Dude, we are here only for a few months."

"Mind your business."

"Fine. I'll open the door. This is your key." Ohm said giving me the spare key.

"Wait a second. Let me chant once. And put your right foot forward ok?" I said starting my prayer.

But before I could finish, Ohm opened the door. This idiot will not listen, will he?

I grabbed his hand and tried to pull him, but instead slipped and fell on the ground, and because I was holding his hand, he fell on top of me. We both were half out of the door and half inside. And then our eyes locked.

For the first time I noticed his eye color, dark brown. His perfume, mild yet soothing. His disheveled hair and then I observed his hand behind my head.

Did he just save me from banging my head on the ground?

What a start to the new journey!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.1K 2.8K 62
Marrying a straight person isn't good at all. But falling in love with a straight person is it wrong? Having crush on him for several years is it a c...
90.8K 3.8K 43
FanFiction. Ghost Ship. Ohm x Kao Smut warning. Mature warning. 18+ warning. NSFW warning. Please read the Disclaimer.
18.9K 1.3K 35
I thought I knew myself, I thought my life is perfect until... He proposed me. Inspired from my true story. My actual paperback published story conve...
71.6K 3.4K 28
When one of the most good looking guy of the office suddenly falls for the ugliest guy, what will be the reaction of Mr. Ugly? And how will everybody...