𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄 | 𝐊𝐕

By kaiwrotethat

"Put a 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 opp b*tch in the morgue, call that b*tch drop dead 𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐬." - KV More

i.
prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33

14

30.2K 1.2K 1K
By kaiwrotethat

Next Day

"Mooooovaaaahhhh." Von mocked Kaisyn, kissing all over her face.

"Stop, it's not funny Von." She laughed, mushing his head away from her.

"Stopppahhh Vonuhhh." He mocked her again, and she covered her face, laughing as he tickled her sides.

"I don't even sound like that, folks move! Damn." She laughed, trying to get out of his grip.

"Yes you do. Move yo hands let me see that pretty face." He chuckled, grabbing her wrists and pulling her hands down.

"You so damn annoying." She smiled as he repeatedly kissed her lips.

"Shut up." He mumbled, kissing her neck, and she chuckled, a smile on her face.

"You got the whole world hating 63rd. Them folks ain't do nothing to you." She rubbed over his '64' tattoo on his shoulders.

"Fuck they opp ass. Be glad you ain't from there." He said, and she laughed, flipping them over and pinning his arms to his sides.

"STL yo opps too. You gone do me something? Wassgood?" She smirked, and he licked over his lips, biting his bottom one.

"Yo gangsta ass so sexy. I wanna nut in this pussy right now. Let me up folks." He told her, and she laughed again.

"No my shit sore. You be fucking like you be off a perc." She said, raising up off of him and laying back down.

"That pussy too good." He shrugged, and she shook her head at him, smiling as he wrapped his arms around her.

"What made you come back?" He asked, laying on her chest.

"I forgave you for killing Jaisyn." She mumbled, and he looked up at her, meeting her eyes.

"Foreal?" He asked, and she nodded, running her hands through his scalp.

"I know how the streets is. I can't hold that over your head forever. I'm tryna let go of everything, starting with that." She mumbled, playing with his dreads.

He leaned up, softly kissing her lips, and she smiled, kissing his bottom one.

"I really am sorry Kaisyn I wouldn't have did that shit if I knew about Big A. And we was deep in them streets, I was doing what I was 'posed to, you know? It wasn't against you in specific." He pecked her lips, and she rubbed his face.

"I'm sorry for killing yo folks. It wasn't painful though, headshot for both." She said, and he chuckled.

"You lied. Said you shot my daddy a few times." He smirked, and she smiled.

"I should've." She rubbed over his bottom lip, and he slid his tongue in her mouth, making her smile.

"We crazy as fuck." He chuckled, and she shrugged, wrapping her arms around his neck as he laid on top of her, between her legs.

"That day, you knew what you did, so why you left them out like that? I'm not being funny, I wanna know foreal." She said, massaging his back with her wrists.

"I was on my way there. They wasn't answering the phone and you caught em' before me." He told her, and she hummed in response.

"Was you mad at me?" She asked, and he chuckled at the rhetorical question.

"Should I have been happy?" He retorted, and she smiled, roughly gripping his neck, making him groan.

"Watch that mouth big dawg." She kissed his jaw, and he bit his lip.

"Man you sexy as fuck." He told her, and she laughed, letting him go.

"I was mad. And then I let it go cause that's always a possibility when you sign up for the streets, you know? If you wouldn't have slid back I probably would've thought you was pussy." He said, laying his head back on her chest.

"I ain't never been that. I used to whoop yo ass in the school yard." She smirked, and he smacked his lips.

"You been beating on me my whole life. That's crazy. Now you be calling me daddy and shit." He grinned, and she pushed him off of her, making him laugh.

"It's not funny you asshole I said don't say that no more." She frowned, mushing his head.

"You the one said it first. I ain't even ask you too. Talm' bout' thank you daddy." He smirked, and she rolled her eyes, covering her face in embarrassment as he laughed.

"It's aight. Daddy love that pussy." He kissed her ear, and she bit her lip, mushing his head again while he laughed.

"That make my nani wet. Shut up. You ugly and I'm never calling you that again." She bucked at him.

"Rightttt." He sarcastically agreed with her, and she smacked her lips.

"I be giving you good dick. Yo girlfriend strap wasn't good or somethin'?" He smirked, and she laughed, beginning to choke since she was caught off guard.

"Damn, strap that bad?" He chuckled, patting her back.

"Why the fuck would you say that bra?" She laughed, drinking from her soda, then sitting it back on the dresser.

"Cause. Remember I told you that you be rude as fuck cause youn get no dick? It's true. She wasn't hitting this pussy right cause when I fuck you, you be tryna catch yo breath like you ain't never came like that before." He shrugged, and she laughed again, wrapping her arms around him, the two of them laying on their sides, facing one another.

"She only fucked me with a strap like two times." She said, and he rose an eyebrow.

"How many times you fucked her?" He asked, and she shrugged.

"Everyday. I don't like straps. If I wanted to feel a dick I wouldn't be gay-well, bi now." She chuckled.

"So you was gay foreal? Like foreal foreal?" He frowned, and she laughed.

"Yeah. I love bitches. I love pussy." She shrugged, and he smirked.

"What you is, top or bottom?" He asked, and she laughed at the interested look on his face.

"A switch. I got 5 bodies. All girls, and no straps, just bumping nani." She said, and he laughed, making her smile.

"What that sex be like? What you be doing?" He pulled her leg over him, and she shrugged again.

"You never seen lesbian porn?" She asked, and he shook his head no.

Kaisyn grabbed her phone off the dresser, going to her hidden album in her gallery.

"I fucked this girl name Kamron. I was a top with her because she hadn't did a girl before. She gay now." She chuckled, showing him one of her sex tapes.

"Damn." He bit his lip, listening to Kaisyn moan as she scissored with a girl about the same size as her with smooth brown skin.

"Lemme see this." He grabbed her phone from her, and she laughed, feeling his dick hard against her.

He swiped over, pressing play on a video, watching Kaisyn tongue kissing the same girl, and he bit his lip.

"This shit sexy." He watched as the girl fingered Kaisyn, and she laughed, letting him swipe through more videos.

"Why you ain't made a sex tape with me?" He frowned at her, and she shrugged.

"Ouu no, not this one." She grabbed her phone once he swiped to a video with her and Kartier, and he laughed.

"Nah, lemme see it. This Karti? You be bitching her out?" He smirked, and she laughed, laying on her phone.

"Stop. I do not." She pointed at him, and he laughed again.

"Man let me see it. At least tell me what it was." He chuckled, and she smacked her lips.

"It wasn't nothing. Get out her business." She rolled her neck, and Von snatched her phone from under her, running out of his room, and she screamed, chasing him.

"Oh my god Von stop! Baby I'm serious! Stop it!" She laughed, trying to catch him as he ran around his large house.

"Tell me what it is or Ima post this mufucka on Instagram." He said, and she gasped, following him up some stairs.

"Dayvon! Okay fine, stop playing!" She frowned, banging on the door of the guest bedroom he'd shut himself in.

"What is it Kaisyn?" He laughed as she pushed against the door, trying to go in.

"I was fucking her. Okay now stop playing and give it to me." She whined, and he laughed, getting off of the door.

"Von stop!" She screamed, jumping on top of him once he hit play, and he laughed, falling on the bed with her.

"Oh my godddd." Kaisyn moaned in the video, and she covered her face as Von laughed again, pausing the video.

"What is it foreal or Ima watch the whole thing?" He held it out of her reach as she tried to grab it.

"I was strapping her with a vibrator dick. Now stop." She mumbled, and his jaw dropped, his eyes widening.

"Awl I'm finna watch this shit now gang." He got away from her, and she gasped, chasing him again.

"Dayvon stop playinggggg." She whined, jumping on his back once she got in reach of him.

"Nah on soul I gotta see this shit." He laughed, pressing play and holding the phone out of her reach.

"I fucking hate you." She whined, hiding her face in his neck as his jaw dropped watching Kaisyn in missionary with Kartier, fucking her with a strap, both of them moaning.

"Yooooo what the fuck?!" He exclaimed, and she groaned in embarrassment as he laughed, pausing the video.

"I said don't watch it asshole." She frowned, getting off of him and walking back towards his room.

"Bae you mad?" He smiled, walking in his room, seeing her under his covers.

"Shut up. I'm not yo bae no more, and I'm sliding on O Block next time I'm in the raq." She folded her arms, and he laughed, climbing on top of her.

"I ain't even watch all of it. Stop playing." He smiled, wrapping his arms around her.

"Now at her big ass age, I know she don't got yo pillow princess ass dicking her down?" He smirked, and her jaw dropped.

"Dayvon!" She groaned in embarrassment, covering her face.

"I'm done, I won't say nothing else." He laughed, kissing her jaw as she pouted.

"You get on my damn nerves." She frowned, and he smiled.

"Foreal baby why you was on that bitch like that. You was fucking hard too. Like this." He slammed his hips into hers, and she moaned, grabbing his waist to stop him, making him laugh.

"Because I wanted to try it. Now shut up." She frowned at him, and he laughed again.

"Aight. Y'all secret safe wit' me." He laid his head on her chest, and she rolled her eyes, a sly smile on her face.

"I should post that. Her pussy ass cheated on me." She chuckled, and he smiled as he looked up at her.

"I'll kill her. You want me to?" He pecked her lips, and she smiled, sucking his bottom one.

"Yeah. A drive by." She mumbled, allowing his tongue to slide in her mouth, and he sucked her tongue, grabbing her neck.

"We can do that shit together." His voice rasped, and she smiled, pulling away from the kiss.

"I like that." She smirked, and he licked over his lips, grabbing her face. She opened her mouth, and he let spit drip from his, into hers, before kissing her again.

"Mm, you gone kill somebody wit' me?" He groaned, his tongue sliding against hers, and she grabbed his face.

"Yeah baby. Whenever you want." She mumbled, pulling away and pecking his lips twice.

"You got my dick hard as fuck ma." He bit his lip, and she smiled.

"Put it inside me." She smirked, and he picked her up, making her laugh as he flipped them over.

y'all are so lame im throwing tomatoes because y'all don't want a foursome. with Kaisyn, Von, Nana & Samaria. y'all lame. booooooooooooooooo. i won't do it since y'all want me to kms

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 587 19
"Dana not yo' typical prissy pretty bitch, Imagine meeting a girl with damn near more bodies than you it's gone do some to you gang" 2024
75.3K 1.6K 32
"𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐚 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐡𝐚"
65.6K 1.9K 15
𝗔𝗿𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗴𝗲?? 𝗼𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱?? @𝟰𝟰𝟰𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀𝗹𝘃𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 <𝟯
583K 21.3K 36
"𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛." (𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱)