𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄 | 𝐊𝐕

By kaiwrotethat

"Put a 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 opp b*tch in the morgue, call that b*tch drop dead 𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐬." - KV More

i.
prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33

13

33.2K 1.2K 878
By kaiwrotethat

Two days later.

Kaisyn parked her car on the side of the road, turning it off, and taking a deep breath.

She'd spent the last two days with Trevor, but this was something that she wanted to do by herself.

She'd thrown all her pills away, got her system cleaned, and she was deciding to sit weed to the side for a little bit too.

She wanted to be clean in all aspects. She wanted her soul, her mind, her body, all of it-to be cleansed. She wanted to refresh.

Kaisyn stepped out of her car, holding a marble colored heart shaped urn that contained her brothers ashes.

She walked over to the lake, unfolding her chair that she brought, sitting it in the water, and then sitting down.

She looked out at the water, seeing small minnows swimming a few feet away from her, water softly crashing against the rocks.

The air felt crisp, flowing through her body as a slight breeze pulled against her face. Her toes rested in the semi cold water, and she blew out a breath.

Kaisyn looked down at the urn, rubbing over Jaisyn's name that was imprinted on the surface.

"I can't hold on to you anymore baby." She mumbled, tears clouding her vision as she held the heart close to her.

"Jaisyn I love you so much. I missed you so fucking bad man. I miss my twin flame." She sniffed, letting the tears fall, not caring to wipe them.

"Everyday, I wonder what life would be like if I still had you with me. If I would've never asked for wings that day, or just held you home for just a little bit longer."

"I think about the last hug you gave me, all the time. I wanna feel that again. I want another kiss on my forehead, I wanna hear you rushing me out the shower before all the hot water leave, our broke asses." She chuckled, sniffing.

"I just want you back. Ain't nobody out here like you Jaisyn. I keep trying to find you in everybody else, and I realize now, that I have to stop that. I gotta let you go baby."

"You won't ever come back to me, and there will never ever be anybody like you. I have to stop judging people, and pushing them away from me because they aren't you."

"Jai i-why couldn't you make it that day? Why you let them niggas get up with you twin? I should've went with you man. I should've been there for you." Her voice cracked, and she looked out into the water.

"You lied to me Syn. You told me you was gone be with me forever. You said you would never let no pussy take you out, because you had to make it home to me every day. You told me that I would never be alo-you fucking lied to me!" She cried, beginning to sob, not even attempting to silence her cries.

"It was me and you Jai. It was just us, and you left me. You promised me. You fucking promised!" She sobbed, covering her face as her breathing labored.

"Aw my baby man. I let them niggas take you from me man, fuck. I just want you back. I ain't never felt a pain so bad Jai. I want it to go away. Just-come get me baby please. I want you so bad. I just wanna be with you, please. Oh my god, please." She exhaled air, her cries short.

"I'm so sorry Jaisyn. We was supposed to have each other, and I wasn't there for you. You needed me, and I wasn't there. I'm so sorry. I wanna do it all over again baby, I'm here. I promise I'm right here Jaisyn please." She cried, her body vibrating with each cry she let out.

"I miss being okay. When the lights was off, we ain't have no food, no water, but we had each other. And we was okay Jaisyn. You still had that fat ass smile on your face, just cold and hungry." She laughed, wiping her face.

"And we was always okay, because we had each other. As long as it was me and you, the next day would be bright. We was okay twin, you had us. You made a way for us, no matter what."

"Jaisyn-I forgive you. I'm not mad for you leaving me, I'm not mad I promise. Because if you had the choice, I know you would still be here. I know that you loved me more than anybody, and I love you too baby. I love you so much." She sniffed, opening the urn.

"And I forgive myself. I'm sorry for pushing everybody away, for not allowing anybody to love me. I'm sorry for repeating bad shit to myself everyday. I'm sorry for hating me. I will love me one day. I owe it to myself. I'm sorry for everything, Ima do better, I promise." She swallowed the lump in her throat, reassuring herself.

"Ima let you go now Jaisyn, but I will never let you out of my heart, aight? It's always me and you. We got the exact same DNA, I feel you with me Jaisyn. I will never, ever, forget you. But I have to let you go baby." She slowly breathed, standing up.

"I love you so much. Life is so good with you, and I know that you still here with me. So life will be good again, one day. You loved the water Jai, I want you to be in the water forever. You can be happy forever love." She mumbled, beginning to slowly drizzle is ashes in the water.

"One day we gone meet again. And Ima feel that hug that I've been wanting for almost five years. I'll never stop wanting that hug from you Jai. I love you so much. Yani Doll would be nothing without you, I feel you pushing me forward everyday. Im here because of you."

Kaisyn let the ashes fall in the water, and she laughed as the minnows swam through it.

"Y'all ass gone die, breathing in my brother ashes. Lil bitches." She mumbled, laughing to herself.

She closed the now empty urn, standing up as breathing slowly. She looked down, her bottom lip quivering as a butterfly landed on her hand.

"Awe Jai. I love you so much baby. I love you so so much." She smiled, tears falling freely down her face as the wings on the butterfly flapped slowly.

It remained there for a few seconds, and a small breeze gust across her body, feeling as if the wind was hugging her.

"I know you here Jai. I love you too, I love you so much twin." She breathed out a breath of relief.

Before she came, she felt like she was just doing it to trick herself into releasing him. But she could feel her brother with her, she knew that it was time to let go, to forgive. Foreal this time.

"I forgive you, I forgive me. I'm okay baby. I'll be okay." She mumbled softly, and the butterfly remained a few more seconds, before flying away.

She watched the butterfly glide across the water where she'd dumped the ashes, before it flew in the air, flying away. Kaisyn sighed, a small smile on her face.

She placed the empty urn in the water, grabbing her chair, and walking back to her car.

Kaisyn drove for about thirty minutes, back into the city, before pulling in the smoothly paved driveway. She got out of her car, wiping her face, and walking up to his door.

She knocked twice, biting her bottom lip in nervousness, playing with the rim of the oversized hoodie she wore.

A few seconds later, the locks unclicked, and the door swung opened. Von looked down at her, his face lighting up seeing Kaisyn at his door.

"If the offer is still on the table, I'd like to let you love me too." She mumbled, followed by a sad chuckle.

Von wrapped his arms around her, and she linked her arms around his neck, tears falling from her eyes as he hugged her tight.

"Teach me what love is Grandson. Show me how to love you, please. I want that feeling again baby. I want you to love me, please. I just need you to take your time with me, because I'm still learning." She mumbled softly, and he kissed the side of her face multiple times.

"I love you so much. I got you Syani. Ima help you, aight? I got you." He picked her up, and she sniffed, laying her head on his shoulder as he closed the door.

"I missed you so much. I'm sorry ma." He rubbed her back, and she kissed the side of his face.

"I'm here for you Kaisyn. You just gotta let me in." He mumbled, laying in his bed with her, and she sniffed.

She kissed his lips, allowing his tongue in her mouth, moaning as he grabbed her neck.

"I want you." She spoke softly, and his dick hardened.

"Not right now baby. You don't need that right now." He met her eyes, seeing the slight pout on her face.

"I just wanna feel something. Please." She mumbled, her tone sad, and he rubbed her face, kissing her again.

He pulled her hoodie from over her head, unclipping her bra. The two of them undressed each other, giving sensual kisses whenever they could.

"I need you baby." She moaned as he sucked her neck, before gasping as he pushed inside of her.

"Fuckkkk." He moaned in her ear, and she clenched her muscles in arousal, making his stomach knot up, his head hanging in her neck.

"You gotta let me in Kaisyn. Mm, fuck, you tight as fuck." He grunted, and she moaned, holding his shoulder as she relaxed her lower half.

Von pushed deeper, her walls absorbing his dick as his eyes slightly rolled back. He loved the feeling of her.

He looked down, watching his dick disappear with each stroke he gave her, listening to her moan as he pleased her body.

"You so beautiful." He held her neck, digging deep as he fucked her harder, her body jerking with each stroke.

"Oh my goddddd. Fuckkkk." She moaned, a frown on her face as he jabbed at her spot.

"You cumming already? You missed me huh?" He smirked, his lips against hers as she creamed around his dick, her eyes rolling back.

"You feel so good in me baby. Oh my god." She whimpered, holding his face once his tongue slid in her mouth.

He moaned into the kiss, releasing his nut inside of her, making her moan as his cream filled her up.

"You would look so pretty with nut on yo face. Lemme give that to you." He licked her tongue, sucking it, and she moaned, a soft smile on her face.

"Nut on my face baby." She mumbled, and he bit his lip, pulling out of her and climbing on top of her.

"Open up." He tapped his cum coated dick on her lips, and she opened her mouth, looking up at him.

He slowly pushed his dick down her throat, moaning as she gagged around his long length. He pinned her arms to her sides, sliding all of him in her mouth.

Kaisyn heavily gagged, her eyes rolling back as Von held her there.

"Mm, you look so good. Awn fuck." He moaned as she swallowed, attempting to stop herself from choking.

He stroked her mouth, holding her head with both of his hands as he slammed his hips hard.

"Mhm. Take this shit ma. You want me to nut all on yo pretty face huh? Fuckkkk." He grunted, his dick sliding deep down her throat with each thrust.

Kaisyn moaned around his dick, her eyes rolling back, feeling him throbbing in her throat.

"Baby I'm cumming. Fuck!" He pulled out of her mouth, stroking his dick as she gasped for air.

He moaned, his nut gushing from his tip and spilling out on the lower area of her face.

"Oh my godddd." She moaned, her tongue out, letting him nut on it, his dick sliding against it.

"You look so pretty. Come here." He pulled her up by her face, and she held a lustful look as he picked his nut up on his finger, putting it in her mouth.

She sucked his finger, moaning around it, making his dick twitch.

"Thank you daddy." She bit her lip, and he groaned, grabbing her up for a rough kiss. She smiled into the kiss, moaning as he sucked her tongue.

He grabbed her hand, putting it between her legs, guiding her to rub against her clit.

"Hm fuck." She whimpered, pulling away from the kiss as he held her neck.

"Look at me." He softened his tone, and she lifted her lower half, pouting as her stomach knotted up, meeting his eyes.

"Mm, fuckkkkk." She moaned as he pushed inside of her, still rubbing against her clit.

"Say it again." He grunted, fucking her hard as her legs shook.

"Oh my goddddd. I'm c-fuck!" She whined, rubbing her clit faster, and he moaned as she clenched around him.

"When you cum, I want you to say it the fuck again? You understand me?" He gripped her neck tightly, and she threw her head back.

"Yes! Fuckkkkk!" She frowned her face up, Von guiding her hand to rub her clit in a quick circle, and she screamed in pleasure as he jabbed at her spot.

"That's your spot right here baby? Hm? You want me to stay right here?" He moaned in her ear, and she removed her hand from between her legs to hold on to his body.

"Yes please. Harder V-fuckkkk!" She cried out as he fucked her harder, speeding his pace up.

"Oh my god I'm cumming!" She moaned, her legs shaking as she began squirting.

"Mhm, what you got to tell me?" He grunted, digging deeper.

"Thank you daddy. Awn fuckkkk." She let out a soft moan, and he groaned, his dick throbbing as her body calmed down from her orgasm.

"Come on baby, you almost there. Cum in me please." She whimpered, locking eyes with him, and he moaned under his breath.

"Cum in me Kyzeir." She whined, holding his face, and he let out a loud moan, halting his movements as a load of his nut filled her up.

"I love you. Fuck, I love you Kaisyn. I love this pussy." He groaned, his arms wrapped tight around her as he kissed her neck.

"Awn fuckkkk." He moaned in her ear, and she bit her lip, becoming wetter as she listened to him.

"I love fucking you. You so damn pretty." He mumbled, his voice slightly hoarse, coming down from his orgasm.

"Thank you baby."

nasty sluts. i didn't like this scene but ig

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.9K 4.2K 25
𝐼𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑠𝑢𝑚𝑛 𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑚𝑒, 𝑔𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑐𝑢𝑧 𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘.
75.3K 1.6K 32
"𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐚 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐡𝐚"
13.7K 576 16
𝘉𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶? 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴𝘰𝘯...
540K 23.1K 32
𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲