Coincidental Husbands!!!

By MyInvisibleButterfly

* What if a prank results in two people getting married by chance? Can they deal with the aftermath? Or wil... More

Character Introductions
Chapter 1 - What Just Happened?
Chapter 2 - Flashback - Las Vegas - Part 1
Chapter 4 -Flashback - Las Vegas - Last Part
Chapter 5 - Meeting My So-Called Husband
Chapter 6 - Confrontation
Chapter 7 - Rules For Coexisting
Chapter 8 - Chaos and Peace
Chapter 9 - Fake Marriage!
Chapter 10 - Hi Husband!
Chapter 11- Envious
Chapter 12 - Accidentally Planned Date
Chapter 13 - I Thought You Belonged With Me
Chapter 14 - Sealing The Deal
Chapter 15 - Being Husbands!
Chapter 16 - New Bondings
Chapter 17 - Equal Partnership
Chapter 18 - Out in 4k
Chapter 19 - Pieces of My Broken Heart
Chapter 20 - Unlikely Partnership
Chapter 21 - Trouble In Paradise
Chapter 22 - Frustration
Chapter 23 - The Apology
Chapter - 24 - This is Our Thing (The Finale)
Anniversary Special (Post Finale)
Check Out For More

Chapter 3 - Flashback - Las Vegas - Part 2

4.6K 260 49
By MyInvisibleButterfly

Nanon's POV:

I must have bluffed to get out of there but I was actually tired. I don't remember how I slept after returning to my room. It's almost time for the party and I am late.

But this jet lag is still taking a toll on me. I am having a bad headache. And I don't think I will be able to cope up with it for the entire party. So I think I should go and get some medicines first.

I locked my room, and went down the lobby for reception.

"Excuse me. Do you have any medicine for headache?"

"Let me check Sir." The receptionist went to check in the cabinet.

"Sorry Sir, we don't have it in stock. Please give us some time, we will arrange it as soon as possible."

"Uhm, it's ok. I am in a rush. Can you please tell me of there is any chemist nearby?"

"Yes Sir, when you go out of the main entrance gate, take a right and go straight. There is one 7/11 near the crossroad."

"Thanks!"

I quickly started in the said direction. I don't want to be late for the party. I am also carrying a surprise for Tay with me. Tay and New both don't know that Tay's brother Jimmy is my best friend. And he has sent their grandpa's ring with me for Tay to give it to New. This way they will still feel their family blessings. Jimmy asked me to keep it a surprise. So I can't be late to miss the ring ceremony.

While walking, I could hear footsteps from behind. But whenever I turned, I could find nobody. I think I am hallucinating due to headache. Let's just ignore it for now.

"Hi, can I get a tablet for headache?"

"Sure, wait a minute." He searched and came back with a strip. "50 cents." He handed it over to me.

I checked my wallet but couldn't find change. "Do you have change?"

"Sorry, I don't have it. Please get exact change."

"I'll buy it. Here... 50 cents."

I heard a voice behind me and a hand hovered me to provide change. When I turned, I saw the similar handsome guy in front of me. He smirked at me again like he did in the morning. What was his name again? Shit I forgot. Is he helping me buy medicine? I should thank him then.

I smiled at him and extended my hand "Hey, tha..."

"Uff I had a bad headache since morning. Needed this big time. Thanks mate." He thanked the chemist, winked at me and walked out of the shop. Just like that completely ignoring my gesture.

Once again that asshole ignored me.

"Sir, please get us exact change and I will get you the medicine."

"No thanks. I'll manage."

I started walking back to hotel and decided to endure the headache. I am here to sign as witness, so I'll do my bit and go back to my room and rest.

"Do you need this?" I saw someone waving a medicine strip in front of my eyes and I knew who it could be.

Sigh. "Don't you need it?"

"There are 10 tablets in here. I can lend you one." He arched his eyebrow while giving a crooked smile.

"Thanks" I extended my hand again but he took it back and chuckled.

"Why are you laughing?"

"You think I'll give it to you for free?"

"I don't have change!"

"Beg me." He ordered.

"What?"

"Beg. Me." He repeated slowly still with the crooked expression intact.

"In your dreams." I said and started walking.

Before I could take a step further, I was pulled in by a strong force and my hand was behind my back.

I instantly started pushing myself back by forcing my other hand on his chest but he was too strong.

"What the hell do you want?"

"Nobody dares to ignore me. You did it twice in a day. You need to be punished."

"Ignore my ass. I don't know what you are talking about. Leave me and don't create a scene."

His strong force was not loosening even a bit. It was like even with me being almost as tall as him, in strength, I was more like a baby in front of him.

I was having hard time pushing away while he was enjoying this. I thought of tricking him and I kicked him hard in his guts.

"You mother f**ker!" he screamed in pain.

"Serves you right, dumbass." I winked and pulled back a few steps from him. It was my turn to smile now. "Oh by the way, you have the painkillers already. And there are ten of them. Enjoy." I patted his shoulder once while he winced in pain.

"You..." Before he could say or do anything, I was already in the hotel entrance again.

Ohm's POV:

This is bad. I have been ignored twice and got kicked by the same guy in single day. I will make sure to give him the taste of his own medicine. Mr. Dimples will be insulting himself tonight.

I put on my best greyish blue tuxedo and styled my hair in urban modern style. Doesn't matter who is getting married, the show stopper is going to be me today. Even though I hate to admit it, but Mr. Cute Guy with Dimples was looking stunning in his maroon tux back there. And I can't lose to him in looks tonight.

I reached the party venue where I saw him giving a ring to Tay.

"This was unexpected. Small world hah?" Tay said and hugged him with joy. I have no idea what the conversation is all about. But they all seem cozy and that is making me feel weirdly uncomfortable.

"Small world indeed. By the way Jimmy has sincerely apologized to you for not being able to come." He said with his dimpled smile. I can't get over it. Why does it look so attractive? Don't know if I am pissed or jealous.

"I understand. It's ok, we will all meet again in Bangkok soon." New said and held Tay's hands.

"Oh Ohm! Where have you been?" Tay asked looking at me. The other guy's happy expression shifted and he smirked at me this time. So this is how we are playing huh? You seem to be too proud buddy. Let me make it up to you soon.

"Oh I was just wandering, sight-seeing you know?"

"What a coincidence! You both are wearing the same kind of clothes as ours. The colors are exactly matching to say." New looked at his friend and me simultaneously.

"Yeah, the way you guys are dressed, someone might think you are the grooms."

We both smiled awkwardly at the comment.

"Excuse me, please get drinks for my friends. It's our wedding guys, please enjoy to the fullest." Tay said.

The waiter bumped into someone and his tray fell.

"Uh, let me get the drinks for all of us." I said ceasing the opportunity.

This is my only chance. I need to get this pill in his glass for him to start hallucinating. This is only how I can get my revenge.

"Excuse me, here $100, just mix these pills in drinks for that guy in maroon there. And no one should know about it. Got it?" I ordered the bartender and he nodded.

After sometime I saw Tay taking New to a counter nearby and New looked completely knocked out.

"Is something wrong?" I asked Tay concerned.

"I don't know. He is completely wasted after just 1 drink. I need to get him sobered up. We will be back in sometime. Please enjoy till then."

Fuck! That guy must have misunderstood. Oops, I told him to give it to guy in maroon. He gave it to New. If Tay will find out, he will be mad at me. But that is for later. Right now I need to make sure that Mr. Dimples consume this medicine and makes fun of himself.

"What the hell did you do? You gave it to the groom." I snapped at the bartender.

"Sorry Sir, I just followed your instruction. Groom was also wearing maroon and they were standing together."

"Ugh... Whatever. Look, that guy there in maroon, give it to him. Now give me the glass. I don't care who else drinks this. I will add it in all 3 glasses. At least one of them will be taken by him. Go now. Take this tray there."

I saw that he picked up one of the glasses and drank it instantly. Yes! Now it will be fun. I just have to wait for some time of the pill to stat affecting.

"Ohm!" Tay came from behind me. "New needs to rest for a bit. So the wedding will be delayed by an hour or so. Hope you don't mind." He asked me.

"Of course not. I am here for your wedding only. And I have now started enjoying this party too." I said looking at Mr. Dimples who was starting to look dizzy now. He was dancing slowly with his glass in hand looking silly but still cute.

"That's like my true friend. Let's grab a drink and move our booties a bit. What say?" Tay asked distracting me from the cute clown.

"Come on!" I chirped. I walked towards the dancing area near to Mr. Dimples while Tay grabbed two glasses form a waiter walking back to the bar.

"Here let's drink to new beginnings."

"To new beginnings!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.1K 1.9K 46
"If you truly love the person from your heart, But he never feel the same as you . He only used you as a tool to make his love jealous . What will...
18.4K 778 25
{ Regards on my behalf, I'm pleased to introduce the two strangers who suddenly met by chance not knowing they're soon to be each other's half.} { Co...
I Do. By G3

Fanfiction

119K 4.2K 47
It's a story of Two boys who hate eachother with guts but because of Promise between two people they had to get married. What will happen when they g...
2.5K 131 5
OhmNanon Shots ~Short story WARNING Boy × Boy Violence Angst Romance Fluffy Boy×boy Trauma Suicide Happy ending