𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄 | 𝐊𝐕

By kaiwrotethat

"Put a 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 opp b*tch in the morgue, call that b*tch drop dead 𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐬." - KV More

i.
prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33

10

31.1K 1.2K 1.2K
By kaiwrotethat

A week later.

"I'm sick of this shit. Turn this off man." Von said, referring to Bambi that played from Kaisyn's large screen TV.

"Shut up." She mumbled, rubbing his chest, laying on it and keeping her eyes on the movie.

"We done watched this like six times already folks. Why you so interested like you ain't seen it before?" He chuckled, before smiling as she shushed him again.

The two of them had spent the last week in Kaisyn's house, neither of them leaving each other's side for any reason. Von followed her around like a puppy, and she love it. He was clingy as hell.

They didn't know what they were doing, but Von loved it, and it was growing on Kaisyn. She tried hard to fight the feeling of liking him, but he didn't let her. He was so sweet and she couldn't help it.

She smiled, feeling Von softly kissing her face, his eyes closed as she recorded him.

"My baby." He mumbled, kissing her lips, before looking over, and he frowned as she laughed.

Kaisyn saved the video to her phone, before locking it and wrapping her arms around him.

"You fed as hell." He said, and she smiled as he kissed her forehead.

He turned to lay on his side, pulling her closer and slipping his hands in her panties, resting on her ass.

"I like you." He pecked her lips, and she smiled again as he stared at her.

"I'm aware." She said, and he chuckled, licking over his lips.

"Nah, I like you, like you. I wanna love you, but you won't let me." He mumbled, rubbing her face, and she blinked slowly.

"Ion wanna be loved. We cool how we are." She told him.

"Why do you do that?" He asked, and she rose an eyebrow in confusion.

"You don't have to shut me out Kaisyn. I'm not out to get you ma." He slightly frowned.

"I don't wanna talk about this. Watch Bambi please." She mumbled, looking back at the TV, removing her arm from around him.

"People can love you Kaisyn." He said, keeping his arm wrapped around her.

"I wish I knew you foreal. Maybe I'd understand why you are the way you are lil folks." He rubbed her side, and she blinked slowly, looking at the TV, but her attention was elsewhere.

Sometimes Kaisyn wondered if she even knew herself. It seemed like since Jaisyn died, she'd became a girl she would've never thought she'd be.

She was so unintentionally rude, she didn't allow people in, she kept every feeling she had to herself, she hated the thought of love, and she didn't like to be around people. She wasn't always like that.

She wished things were different. Everything would be different if Jaisyn was still alive. Her whole life revolved around him, he was all she thought about.

Von watched Kaisyn, a blank expression on her face as her body raised up and down, breathing slow.

He'd known her since he was 10 years old. He was now 24, and he didn't know anything about her, not even her favorite color.

It had been fourteen years, and he couldn't describe at her all, and somehow, he had such a deep attraction for her.

He was sure he loved her, but he didn't know how it was possible because he barely knew her-even after fourteen years.

Von held her face, pressing his lips against hers, and her eyes closed as she slowly kissed him back.

Her tongue slid against his, bringing his bottom lip in her mouth as the kiss deepened. He climbed between her legs, and her hands ran down his body.

"Kaisyn I wanna love you." He mumbled against her lips, and she opened her eyes to meet his.

"Please. Just give me a chance." He said, and she looked away from him.

She didn't respond, and Von removed himself from off of her, standing up. He grabbed a pair of sweats from his bag, pulling them on.

"You leaving?" She mumbled, and he didn't reply, getting his things together.

"Please don't leave me Kyzeir." She spoke softly, and he looked over at her, seeing the sad expression on her face.

"Kaisyn what's the point of me staying? You don't want nothing from me. You won't even open up to me, about nothing-it's as if ion know you. And for some reason, my dumbass still love your dumbass." He said, grabbing his phone off of her bed.

"You do not love me. Stop saying that." She muttered, and he frowned.

"Why is that so bad? Why can't I fucking love you?" He stood over her, and she looked at her TV. She didn't feel like arguing.

"You can't talk now?" He blocked her view, and she kept her eyes where they were, not saying anything.

"Man fuck this. I'm done trying with you." He mumbled, picking his bag up.

"You killed my brother Von." She said, and he stood in place, his back facing her.

"He was everything to me. He was the only person who ever loved me. I can't let you love me, because I can never forgive you for what you did. I tried, I did Von, I promise. But I just can't get over it. I'm sorry." She mumbled, and he turned to face her.

"Kaisyn I don't know what to do to fix it. That was the past man. I'm not out to hurt you no more." He frowned at her, softening his tone.

"What happened that day?" She asked, and he looked away from her.

"I don't wanna talk a-." He started, and she cut him off.

"I think I have the right to know. Please." She mumbled, and he sat on the edge of her bed, remembering the short event like it was yesterday.

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

Jaisyn walked down the street, as happy as ever. He'd hit a lick for $5,000 earlier today, and he had another one for $10,000 tomorrow.

He was planning to use the money to get him and Kaisyn somewhere nicer to live, get them an affordable car so that he could get a job, and put Kaisyn back in school.

He was so excited, he could finally give his twin sister the better life that he'd promised her for years.

The way he made money had many risks, but as long as he kept his sister fed and good, he'd do whatever. He would do whatever for Kaisyn.

He looked around at his surroundings, making his way down the street towards Kaisyn's favorite wing place.

"Tooka!" He heard a voice call, before one of his flings, Jaida, jogged up to him.

"Wassup girl?" He chuckled, still looking around as she walked with him.

"Nothing, hanging with my girls. What you doing?" She asked, flipping her bob over her shoulder.

"Finna grab something to eat." He told her, and she nodded, looking over at him.

"I miss you." She said, and he looked down, a smirk on his face.

"Yeah? I got some time." He smirked, and she bit her lip, pulling him behind the building, and he licked over his lips as she tied her hair back.

"Move that to the side, you know I don't like that." She referred to the gun on his waist, and he removed it from his waistband, putting it on the ground, a few feet away from him after checking his surroundings.

Jaida squatted, and he looked down at her, still smirking. He loved getting head, especially from her, she was nasty.

She stood back upright, and he rose an eyebrow, before a mug graced his face as six black hooded figures surrounded them.

He grabbed his gun, being shot in his wrist, and he groaned in pain, shooting Jaida in her forehead twice, before being shot in his wrist again.

"Leave ha'. I ain't need that bitch anyway." Jaisyn heard a voice that he recognized as Von, and he looked up, clutching his wrist, half of it hanging off from the gun wound.

"Pussy ass nigga. Fuck you got all these niggas wit' you for?" Jaisyn asked, his gun still in his broken hand.

"Drop yo gun folks." Von said, and Jaisyn chuckled.

"Fuck no." Jaisyn lifted his gun, before a few bullets ripped through his body, and he felt like he was choking on glass, staggering to the wall, before falling, sliding down against it.

"Kaisyn." He mumbled, blood spilling from his mouth, his eyes sliding back as he began to choke on his own blood.

"Bitch." Von stomped his face in, all the way until he was unrecognizable.

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

Von sighed, hearing Kaisyn crying, covering her mouth as she listened to the story of how her twin died.

"Oh my god." She stopped herself from sobbing, standing up from her bed.

"Baby wait I-." He reached to grab her, and she turned around, slapping him hard across his face. He hissed, his jaw clenching.

"My brother was right. You a pussy Dayvon. You needed six niggas for his ass! Six! You knew my brother was that nigga and you felt threatened you fucking punk." She reached to punch him, and he caught her fist.

"Kaisyn it was four fucking years ago! I done caught so many fucking bodies I'm not finna stress bout that one. If you can't move past that shit I don't know what to fucking tell you." He frowned at her.

"Move past killing my brother? My twin?! Do you fucking hear yourself?! Von he was all I fucking had!" She snatched out of his grip, and he locked eyes with her.

"He was all I fucking had Dayvon. After Big A died, and even yo daddy, you still had your whole damn hood to raise you. All your friends, you still had them. I didn't have no fucking body! Jaisyn was all I fucking had." She cried, and he wrapped his arms around her as she sobbed.

"He was all that I had Von. That was my baby man. I didn't have no friends, no parents, no family. It was only me and Jaisyn. And you took my baby from me." She sniffed, holding on to his shoulders.

"I never had nobody but him. My daddy raped me when I was 8, and my brother killed him, his first body. I ain't have my mama around. It was just me and him Von. My baby, oh my god." She sobbed, covering her mouth.

"I didn't kn-Kaisyn I'm sorry baby. I'm sorry." He mumbled, rubbing her back. Tears brimmed in his eyes hearing her cry, she was so vulnerable in the moment.

"He just wanted to be better for me. He was going to get wings Von-fucking wings. He wasn't bothering you man." She cried, wiping her face.

"Get the fuck off of me. I can't believe I-oh my god. I-my baby. Man fuck." She snatched out of his grip, punching a hole through her wall, continuing to throw her fist into the brick as her knuckles bled.

"Stop Yani. Chill out baby." He grabbed her arms, holding them to her sides from behind as she cried.

"He said my name Von. My baby needed me and I wasn't there." She got out through her cries, leaning her head back on his chest.

She was so hurt. The fact that the last thing her brother said was her name made her so sad. She should've been there.

"Kaisyn he killed Adonis. What you wanted me to do? It was street beef ma. I was doing what I was supposed to." He mumbled, and she pouted, tears streaming down her face.

"Adonis killed his bestfriend. Cordae-he was 15 Von. Adonis was a grown ass man. He was sliding for his, he didn't mean it." She sniffed, trying to calm herself down before she had a panic attack.

"Cordae? What?" Von mumbled, freezing in place.

Cordae was one of the only good kids left in Chicago. He had his head on straight, got good grades in school and stayed out of the streets.

He was one of the few neutral kids. He was friends with literally everyone, he stayed out of all the gang shit. He actually tried to help his friends leave the street life alone as well.

Von remember hearing that Cordae, who was also like a brother to him, died with a few other kids during a random drive by at a park. Von didn't know that Big A was the one who had done it though.

"Kaisyn I didn't know. I didn't know that ma, listen to me." He turned her to face him, and she shook her head, crying to herself.

"My baby man. My fucking baby." She covered her face, sitting on the edge of her bed as her legs shook.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know that, I wouldn't have k-man Kaisyn I didn't know baby." He wiped her face, and she moved his hands away from her.

"Go home Dayvon." She sniffed, wiping her face.

"Kaisyn I love you. It was the past, I'm sorry. If I could take it back I would, but I-I can't ma. I love you, you hear me? I'm sorry." He softly kissed her lips and she moaned, his tongue sliding in her mouth.

"Get out Von." She softly cried as he kissed down her neck.

"Stop. Get out." She rose her voice above her naturally soft tone, pushing him off of her.

"I'm sorry ma." He mumbled, a sad expression on his face.

Kaisyn avoided his gaze, and he grabbed his bag off the floor, then his phone from her bed.

"I love you. I don't know why or how, but I do. I know it'll take some time, but I wanna get past this folks. I'll help you, you just gotta let me in. Everybody not out to get you Kaisyn. I'm sorry for what I did, I can't take it back ma."

"I just wanna help you learn what love is, from somebody new. I can never replace your brother, and I'm sorry. But I can show you love again, if you let me. I love you baby. I'm so fucking sorry." He mumbled, leaning over to kiss her cheek.

He pulled back after the soft kiss, looking at her one more time, before leaving.

y'all ass is toxic fr.. wtf was this

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 88.5K 49
"It's blood bout' that pussy."
77K 4.2K 25
𝐼𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑠𝑢𝑚𝑛 𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑚𝑒, 𝑔𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑐𝑢𝑧 𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘.
1.3M 45.2K 38
"So let it go for me." 11/9/2021-11/17/2021
15.8K 595 19
"Dana not yo' typical prissy pretty bitch, Imagine meeting a girl with damn near more bodies than you it's gone do some to you gang" 2024