Coincidental Husbands!!!

By MyInvisibleButterfly

* What if a prank results in two people getting married by chance? Can they deal with the aftermath? Or wil... More

Character Introductions
Chapter 1 - What Just Happened?
Chapter 3 - Flashback - Las Vegas - Part 2
Chapter 4 -Flashback - Las Vegas - Last Part
Chapter 5 - Meeting My So-Called Husband
Chapter 6 - Confrontation
Chapter 7 - Rules For Coexisting
Chapter 8 - Chaos and Peace
Chapter 9 - Fake Marriage!
Chapter 10 - Hi Husband!
Chapter 11- Envious
Chapter 12 - Accidentally Planned Date
Chapter 13 - I Thought You Belonged With Me
Chapter 14 - Sealing The Deal
Chapter 15 - Being Husbands!
Chapter 16 - New Bondings
Chapter 17 - Equal Partnership
Chapter 18 - Out in 4k
Chapter 19 - Pieces of My Broken Heart
Chapter 20 - Unlikely Partnership
Chapter 21 - Trouble In Paradise
Chapter 22 - Frustration
Chapter 23 - The Apology
Chapter - 24 - This is Our Thing (The Finale)
Anniversary Special (Post Finale)
Check Out For More

Chapter 2 - Flashback - Las Vegas - Part 1

5.6K 292 31
By MyInvisibleButterfly

One week ago:

Ohm's POV:

"Tay! My friend. Long time!"

I gave Tay a warm hug before shaking hands with his fiancé New. Tay and I have been friends since college. From the very first day, we knew we will get along well. Our friendship was that natural.

"Ohm I am so glad you came."

"I had to. After all I had promised you." I winked at him. We were at Bellageo Hotel where Tay had planned his wedding and reception to be held. Like my family, Tay's family was also one of the big shots. But they did not approve of Tay and his 5-year long relationship with New. So Tay decided to get married outside country. And invited a very few people from both their end. And I am not only a friend but a family friend and business associate as well. I had once promised him to sign as a witness when such a day arrives while his family is not by his side. So here I am.

"Hope you had a good flight. If you excuse me, I'll see you guys in sometime. I have a few friends to catch up with." New waved and kissed Tay before leaving while Tay and I sat in the hotel restaurant for breakfast. I had unpacked and got ready for the wedding party immediately after checking in. I knew Tay must be busy with the preparations so I didn't bother him for logistics.

"Yeah, I guess I have a bit of a jet lag. Plus, motion sickness. But this place is wow! I am feeling refreshed just by looking around."

"Bastard! I know you are devouring the eye candies, hah?" Tay teased. "Where is your girlfriend? Melon, right?"

"Nah, she is history. I am dating Kim now a days. And she was busy."

"Since when are you dating this girl?"

"Almost 4 months."

"Ah! 2 more months and she will be history as well huh?"

"What can I say, I bounce back from clinginess" I winked

"Hahaha. Yeah, as far as I remember, 6 months is the highest record set till date. Who was it?"

"A guy from the soccer team, Louis. Your friend, remember?"

"Louis! Yes, poor guy. You left him heartbroken dude."

"No, we decided to split. It was a different case. Anyway, why talk about me? It's your big day. How are you feeling?"

"Can't comprehend. I am too happy to be true. But I know that New isn't very convinced with the idea. I had very hard time convincing him to get married without our families involved. I just hope everything goes fine."

"Yes I remember you said he is very attached to his folks. Well, anyway, it's a happy day. Let's party hard tonight." We clinked our juice glasses.

Nanon's POV:

I am still in shock as to how brave Tay can be. And how convincing. He convinced my friend New to marry without his family's approval. I mean I know New since kindergarten. We are neighbors. His family is as traditional as mine. And he is too attached to them. But I guess love speaks louder than anything. I am happy for him too. Tay was his first love and now he is getting married to him. What more can we expect for a perfect happy ending? Seeing him smile like this, makes me happy.

"Thanks for coming Non. I can't trust many people for signing as witness." New pulled me in a hug.

"Of course. I understand dude. We practically grew up together. I know how difficult it would have been."

"Did you check in?"

"Yeah. All the formalities done. Thanks for sending the cab. I could have managed though."

"You are my special guest. So suck it up and accept all the thanks that I am saying."

"Alright, alright. When is the wedding?"

"Tonight, we have a party and we have called the registrar there."

"Awesome. I have my camera too. I am going to take the best photos of the grooms."

"Yeah that was another reason why I called you. Free photography!"

"Ow, Asshole! Where is your fiancé by the way?"

"He is having breakfast with his only friend who came. I am feeling bad for him. I have so many friends to support me, while Tay has got only one. All others are his colleagues and associates."

"Ah! But he has got you. He won't need anyone else tonight." New blushed.

"I see, you are a sweet talker now. Hey how is the progress with Rith?"

"We are going to Chiang Mai for a photoshoot assignment next month. Together for 3 days. I am going to cease the deal then."

"Ohho... Excited much! Good luck buddy."

We walked together till the restaurant when New waved Tay and he waved back.

My eyes met with the guy sitting in front of him. If I thought Rith was handsome, this guy was no less than god in front of him. Tall, muscular and charming. A bit tanned and rugged too. He was wearing blue beach print loose shirt and trousers. And on my god, if I wasn't committed to my feelings towards Rith, I would have thought of trying my luck on him. He smirked at our eye contact. I wasn't sure if he was smiling at me or New. So I kept a flat face and kept walking in their direction.

"Tay, meet Nanon. Non is my neighbor-cum-friend. He is here to sign as witness from my end."

"Hey Nanon. Nice to finally meet you. Have heard a lot about you."

"Hope all the good things."

"Just the best things." Tay smiled and shook hands with me. "And this is my friend Ohm. He is a witness from my end."

"Hi, nice to meet you, Ohm"

And for the second time my eyes met his. And this time we were standing just a few inches apart.

Ohm's POV:

When New returned to the restaurant, he was accompanying a lean tall guy. Navy blue shirt and white t-shirt within with cream trousers. He was smiling and talking with New. I would lie to myself if I won't admit that he has the cutest dimples that I have ever seen. My inner Casanova got activated. I was wondering what fun will I get in this wedding which I am only attending to help my friend. But now I can see that I might get more than I bargained for.

As he is nearing the table, I cannot focus on anyone else. Tay or New are completely invisible to me right now. I can only see the pinkish white complexioned guy smiling and nearing me. For a brief moment our eyes met and I couldn't help smirk at the reaction he gave. He seems fragile. Like if I touch him, he will break. But I want to touch him. Pinch his cheeks or poke his dimples.

"Tay, meet Nanon. Non is my neighbor-cum-friend. He is here to sign as witness from my end."

From near, he looks beautiful. I can't think straight at this point. I just want to do something. Bite something. My inner animal is going wild. And he I can smell him. Is it his perfume? Or he himself smells so good?

"And this is my friend Ohm. He is a witness from my end."

Our eyes met again and boom, I felt like there was a spark inside me which led to a blast in that very instant. I didn't hear a word of the conversation going on. I am not even concentrating what Tay is saying while pointing at me. Did someone tell his name? Shit. What is happening? Wake up Ohm, you idiot!

"I am a bit tired. Need to rest before party. I'll see you guys around?" He said and I heard it finally. It felt like eternity before I could come out of the aura of his charm and actually listen to something. But what was that? He didn't even say hi to me. Rude! Is he giving me attitude?

I am Ohm Pawat. And this guys dared to ignore me? For an instance I got distracted, but that doesn't mean I will lose to some Mr. Dimple just like that. Wait and watch Mister. I will show you who Ohm is.

Nanon's POV:

"Hi, nice to meet you, Ohm." I smiled at him. He is more handsome from near. But he has fierce eyes. And he is staring right at me. He did not respond to what I said. He is not saying anything but is constantly staring at me. No hand shake, no wave, no smile. This seems so rude. I should have realized. From his demeanor he looks like someone with rich spoilt attitude. Well, fine then. I really don't like poking my nose into such people's business. And I like keeping my distance from them too.

"Uhm, if you guys don't mind. I will take your leave for now. I am a bit tired. Need to rest before party. I'll see you guys around?" I said quickly to break the awkward silence where like me, both Tay and New were also expecting the other guy to say something. Now I really wish not to get a chance to face him again tonight. I am here for my friend's wedding. Not to torture myself with a handsome but rude guy's attitude.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 131 5
OhmNanon Shots ~Short story WARNING Boy × Boy Violence Angst Romance Fluffy Boy×boy Trauma Suicide Happy ending
90.8K 3.8K 43
FanFiction. Ghost Ship. Ohm x Kao Smut warning. Mature warning. 18+ warning. NSFW warning. Please read the Disclaimer.
My Boss By Aira

Fanfiction

2.9K 276 11
Hey guys...So it's another OhmNanon short story . And an office romance story . How will be the life of Nanon a rich spoiled kid change when he fell...
32.3K 1.1K 32
Ohm's grade is failing, and he needs help, ASAP. But there's only one person who could help him, his friend turned enemy, Nanon. And he doesn't know...