𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄 | 𝐊𝐕

By kaiwrotethat

"Put a 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 opp b*tch in the morgue, call that b*tch drop dead 𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐬." - KV More

i.
prologue
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33

2

31.2K 1.3K 1.5K
By kaiwrotethat

A week later.

"Where you at?" Kaisyn asked, on the phone with Kartier.

"Stu. Why, wassup mama?" She asked, and Kaisyn heard shuffling.

"I want you right now." She mumbled, and Kartier chuckled, standing up and grabbing her keys.

"I'm on my way." Kartier said, and Kaisyn nodded, though she couldn't see her, then hung up.

Kaisyn looked up at the movie she was watching, 365 days, and yet another sex scene popped up, making her groan in frustration.

She'd let tiktok influence her once again, and decided to watch the trending movie. If she would've known it was basically a porno she would've watched it with Kartier.

Now she was horny and by herself until Kartier got to her house. She lazily watched the movie, now uninterested in the main plot and more so focused on the sex.

A few minutes later, Kartier walked in her room, and she immediately stood up. Kartier laughed as Kaisyn grabbed her face in a kiss.

"Fuck you got goin'?" She chuckled, dropping her bag to wrap her arms around her.

"This damn movie got me horny as hell." She frowned, kissing Kartier's neck.

"What you watching?" Kartier asked, unclipping Kaisyn's bra.

"Doesn't matter. Come on." She mumbled, pulling Kartier's shirt from over her head, making her chuckle.

She pushed Kaisyn to lay back after undressing herself, leaving her bra on and climbing between Kaisyn's legs.

Kaisyn grabbed her face, softly kissing her, allowing her tongue to slide in her mouth. She listened to Kartier moan into the kiss, and she could feel her lower half dripping.

Kartier pulled away, leaning down and latching her lips around Kaisyn's clit.

"Fuck." She moaned, propping her legs up as Kartier's tongue softly swirled against her clit.

She dragged her tongue down her slit, sucking her opening as her fingers slid inside.

"Mm, shit hold on." Kaisyn attempted to pull back once her clit began to lightly pulse in stimulation, and Kartier locked her in place.

Her fingers slid deeper to pleasurably jab at her spot, keeping her lips around her clit while her tongue explored the surrounding areas.

Kaisyn moaned, rolling her hips upwards against her face, feeling her stomach tighten.

"Baby I'm cumming. Awn f-fuckkkk." She threw her head back, her cream leaking out of her, and in Kartier's mouth, who moaned at her taste.

"Sweet ass." Kartier came up to kiss her lips, and Kaisyn moaned into the kiss, holding her face.

Kartier straddled her thigh without break the kiss, making their clits touch each other.

"Fuckkk." Kaisyn whimpered once Kartier rocked her hips, stimulating both of their clits.

"Mhm. Come here baby." Kartier grabbed her neck, pulling her up, watching her face form a pout as she moved faster against her.

She softly kissed her lips, both of them moaning into the kiss, and Kartier felt her stomach tighten.

"Fuckkkk." Kartier moaned, gripping her neck, and Kaisyn's eyes rolled back.

Her favorite part of sex was watching Kartier drop her masculine side and moan for her. She loved to hear her.

"You sound so good baby. Can you go louder please?" She spoke softly, before moaning as Kartier grabbed her up for another sloppy kiss.

"Awn fuck." Kaisyn's frown deepened, feeling herself about to cum as Kartier moaned in her ear.

"You cumming baby? Hm?" Kartier sucked her neck, and she cried out, grinding her hips upwards, matching Kartier's thrusts.

"I'm cumming. Cum with me please. Fuck!" She threw her head back, squirting, making Kartier groan in arousal.

"Fuckkkkk." She moaned, cumming with Kaisyn, both of their cum coating each other's lower halves.

"Shit Kaisyn." She bit her lip, holding Kaisyn's leg on her shoulder, rolling her clit against hers.

Kaisyn reached under them, sliding two fingers inside of Kartier, making her moan louder.

"That's it baby. I wanna hear you, you know that." Kaisyn drove her fingers to pulse at her spot, and Kartier threw her head back.

"Kaisyn I-fuckkkk. Man fuck." She moaned, rocking her hips against her fingers, making Kaisyn smile.

"You cumming? Look at me when you cum Karti please." She softened her tone, and Kartier looked down, locking eyes with her.

She moaned, releasing her cream on Kaisyn's fingers, and Kaisyn bit her lip, slowly sliding her fingers out.

"Come here." Kaisyn gripped her neck, pulling her down to be in her face. She slid her fingers in Kartier's mouth, moaning as she watched Kartier suck her own cum from her fingers.

Kartier kissed her afterwards, both of them moaning as their hands roamed each other's bodies.

"You so damn nasty." Kartier sucked her tongue, and she lazily smiled, pulling away from the kiss.

"You so handsome." She mumbled, holding her face, and Kartier bit her lip.

"I love you." She kissed her neck, and Kaisyn brought her in for another kiss.

"I know baby." She pecked her lips twice, making Kartier smile.

Kaisyn had never said those words to anybody besides her brother. She didn't want to love anybody, because love got you hurt.

Kartier understood how she felt, and would never force her to emotionalize for her because she knew how Kaisyn felt about her. Kartier didn't need words from her for reassurance because Kaisyn showed her love through actions.

Kartier stood up, picking Kaisyn up, who wrapped her body around hers.

She picked the covers up, throwing them in the washer and starting a load, then getting in the shower with Kaisyn.

"Stop, gay ass girl." Kartier laughed, grabbing Kaisyn's face once she kissed her nipple.

"Nah you stop. I love boobs and you never show me yours unless we shower." She chuckled, wrapping her arms around Kartier's torso.

"You gay as hell." Kartier shook her head, and Kaisyn laughed, shrugging.

"This pussy good." She mumbled, sliding her fingers down Kaisyn's slit, making her bite her lip.

"Yours too. Let me taste." She met her eyes, and Kartier chuckled.

"No. Stop playing wit' me." Kartier kissed her lips, and she smiled, rolling her eyes.

"You don't even be letting me be gay foreal. Ion like you." She said, grabbing her loofah and her soap.

"Nah you be pushing it. Freak ass." Kartier shook her head, and Kaisyn laughed as they bathed themselves.

About thirty minutes later, both of them were dressed and Kaisyn had made her bed up with fresh sheets.

"You look sexy as hell." Kartier slapped her ass, seeing her bent over, looking for a pair of shoes.

"Get yo slut ass on." She laughed, and Kartier chuckled as she stood upright.

"Ima go. Call me when you make it back home." Kartier kissed her lips, then wiped off the lip gloss that'd transferred to her lips.

"Okay. Be safe." She blew a kiss, and Kartier waved, before walking out of her room.

Kaisyn reached down on her bed, picking her phone up. She walked out of her room, stopping in her hallway. Squatting, she positioned her phone in front of her, taking a few pictures.

She stood back up, choosing which pictures she liked the most, deleting the others.

She posted on her Instagram, watching notifications flood in.

yanidoll

Liked by novabrix and 298,201 others
yanidoll : Luxe, tonight. Pop out 😈
View all 3,279 comments

She slid on some stiletto YSL heels, and then sprayed her perfume.

She grabbed her duffel bag that had her clothes that she'd change into when her shift was over, and a pair of slides since she couldn't walk in heels for long.

She walked out to her garage after locking her front door, got in her car, and backed out.

Arriving about 25 minutes later, she parked behind the building, looking around at her surroundings before getting out.

"Wassup doll." The bouncer dapper her up, and she returned it, nodding her head as he opened the door for her.

She walked inside, heading back to the locker room. She ignored the girls talking loud, some naked, doing hair and make up, and some even eating.

She made it to her locker, and she unlocked the clamp after pressing in the combination. She put her bag inside, spraying herself with perfume, and then locking her locker.

"Yani doll, Kash want you to come upstairs when you free." Kandy, one of the girls she'd talk to sometimes, told her.

"For what?" She asked, looking over at her.

"Ion know girl. He didn't seem mad or nothin' though." Kandy told her, and she nodded.

"He probably gone fuck her." Another stripper, Jaz, spoke up, doing her hair in the mirror.

"Can't nobody in this bitch have this pussy and that's a fact. So if that's what he want he better call one of y'all. He know ion play like that." She carelessly shrugged, adding lip gloss to her lips.

"And that's how you clear a bitch." Promise walked in with her bag, and Kaisyn chuckled.

"Hey best friend." Promise kissed her cheek, and she smiled.

"Hey girl. You hear early. What you got tonight?" She asked, walking out with her.

"I'm only doing VIPs tonight chile. Ion feel like being on the stage. My legs sore and shit, babydaddy wore me out." She shook her head, and Kaisyn laughed.

"Who all in here?" She asked, standing behind the bar counter.

"Girl I ain't got the tea yet. I'll tell you in like ten minutes." Promise kissed her cheek, before running away, making her laugh.

She made sure to stay aware of her surrounding as customers began requesting drinks.

She worked for a few minutes, becoming agitated as the same man she'd turned down multiple times kept talking to her as she made drinks.

She was so close to knocking him out, but she didn't need another assault charge on her hands.

"Yani they need drinks in section 6." A dancer, Asia, told her, and she sighed in relief, able to get away from the old man.

She switched her heels to her clear slides, looking at the order tab that Asia sat on the counter.

She grabbed the drinks they requested, walking towards section six.

"Hey. If y'all need more, let me know." She voiced, sitting the drinks on the table.

"I need some more of you." One of the men smirked, and she chuckled, pouring some of the liquor in his cup.

"Say ma, where you from?" Another voice called, and she looked up.

"Chicago. Why wassup?" She rose an eyebrow, and he held his hands up in surrender.

"You bang?" A girl asked, and she looked over.

"GD. What you on?" She frowned, not liking the questions they were asking her. She never minded repping her hood though.

The girl immediately swung, and Kaisyn smirked, dropping the drinks and throwing her fists.

The girl grabbed a hold of her hair, and Kaisyn kicked her feet from under her, throwing her fists hard, watching as she poured blood.

"Aye chill out, yo damn! Get her! She gone kill her!" Kaisyn heard a voice, before she was pulled up.

"Folks a' still slide bitch just cause I ain't in my city don't mean shit." She huffed, spitting on the girl who tried to dizzily stand up.

"Fuck you looking like you tryna do something for?" She frowned at the boy who asked where she was from.

"Youn want this pressure shawty gone." He waved her off, and she snatched out the grip of the person who held her once the boy stood up.

"You better throw yo set up or Ima flash on yo goof' ass on god." She shook her sore fist.

"Man on GD I a-." The boy started, and she threw a mean right hook, knocking him out.

"Yani!" Kash called loudly, and she frowned as security grabbed her up.

"Mane fuck off me, I'm good. Bitch what you on?" She tried to get out of security's grip as the girl she fought stood up.

"Bitch my brother will kill you. I'm fucking Kayla B bitch I want another round, you snuck me." She held her nose back.

"Bitch ion know you. Saying yo name like you somebody. Who the fuck is yo brother? What he on? Where he at? Fuck is you sayin'." She lifted her foot, kicking Kayla as hard as she could in her chest.

Kayla got her breath knocked out of her, and she passed out.

"Yani! Let's go, now!" He grabbed a rough grip on her arm, and she frowned.

"Kash you better let the fuck up for I beat yo ass next. You know my body nigga don't play wit' me." She said, and he let her arm go.

"Do you know who the fuck they were? You gone get my shit shut down Yani!" He frowned, leading her to his office.

"Folks nem pressed my gangsta I gave it to em'. The fuck? I ain't no punk." She spoke, her accent heavy as he closed the door behind her.

"Yani that's V Roy nem people." He told her, and a mug graced her face.

"V Roy? Dayvon?" Her head jerked back, her face scrunched up.

"Yes. I had a fucking business meeting with his entourage and you j-fuck man. You gotta go Yani that was damn near a million dollars down the fucking drain." He shook his head.

"Ion give a fuck. I was gone quit anyways. Tell Von that I said if I see a opp-I'm spraying. Word to my dead ones." She said, grabbing her last payout off his table.

She walked out without saying anything to anybody, grabbing her things and leaving the club.

By the time she'd made it home and showered, her anger left her body, instantly falling asleep once her head hit the pillow.

boy I'm not yo gang or yo homie 🙊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

537K 17.5K 36
possessed with an intense but short-lived passion or admiration for someone.. 10/29/2021-11/04/2021
4.9K 249 10
The Hate U Give Little Infants Fucks Everyone. DISCONTINUED
13.7K 576 16
𝘉𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶? 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴𝘰𝘯...
15.7K 587 19
"Dana not yo' typical prissy pretty bitch, Imagine meeting a girl with damn near more bodies than you it's gone do some to you gang" 2024