Reincarnated into Classroom O...

By sakura_sakuroko

A story about a 15 years old Raion Ryuvolt who die because of a god, got reincarnated into Classroom Of The E... More

Character introduction
I Die Goddamnit
The Start Of My Mission
Theory
Plan In Motion
Two S
Cherry Petals
Swimming Class
Cherry Girl
God's Domain
Stressful Month
Relieving Stress
Saving My Benefactor?
Character Introduction Part 2, Love Interest and Random Stuff
Despair Is Fantastic
...*sigh* A Date...
Blackmail Material
Blackmailing People :D
Students Council And Midterm
The Trial
Human
Vacation At The Island
Gaining Support
Gimme The Shot
Predator
SS: Partner (Raion Ryuvolt and Ayanokouji Kiyotaka)
Lots of SS (Probably)
Zodiac Sign Doesn't Suit Me
Just a oneshot
Note
Greeds
Spread Your...
Trust
Defect
What A Twist
Start Of A New Relationship
Raion Being Raion
Pool Talk
The Moment
Victim Blaming
The Name Cause Death
Opposite Of Rotten Banana
What Is Wrong With Him

Framed

1.7K 63 11
By sakura_sakuroko

Chapter 19: Framed

The cat is dead.

Jk.

Also, I've finished the exam.

No more exam.

And I'll be a attending school again next month for the new semester

:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:

Third Person POV

A guy is walking to a special building with his hand on his pocket.

As he arrive there, he saw three other guys standing in the middle of the room.

"So, why did you called me here?"

The other three just smirk.

Time Skip

Ayanokouji POV

After class end I went to my dorm room.

We received 90 class point but we still haven't received our private points yet.

(It's 90 because Raion score 100 in all the test except for math. I don't know how they calculate the class point, but bare with me. The other class is the same as canon.)

I thought about how great it will be if we get the points. Although thanks to Ryuvolt, I manage to save extra points, I did paid 50,000 to saved Sudo.

Suddenly,

"Ayanokouji you have to help me!" Sudo ran into my room.

I wonder how did he get in....

A little bit of time skip.

Sudo tell me everything. About how he got called by three class C students. How he could be expelled. And how he got inside my room.

Kushida also came here to hear what happening. Looks like she also have my room spare key just like Sudo.

I wonder if Ryuvolt have one too.

"And who would've thought that Ryuvolt also got tricked by them too. Damn it!"

"Ryuvolt-kun?"

"Yeah. Apparently he got call out by them before they called me."

"Is that why he didn't go to class today?"

"It's a possibility."

Looks like this will be a troublesome thing.

The next day

"I have an announcement for you all. There was a bit of trouble the other day, an incident between the student sitting there, Sudou, Ryuvolt and some students from Class C. In short, there was a fight."

The class erupted when sensei told us what happened.

And it look like we won't receive any point till the problem resolved.

"Anyway, that is all. We'll make our final judgment next Tuesday,
taking into account any eyewitnesses and evidence. With that, let's end homeroom for the day."

Chabashira-sensei left, and Sudou followed right after her. He probably realized that if he stayed in the classroom, he'd lose his temper with someone.

"Man, isn't Sudou just the worst?" Ike was the first to talk.

"If we lose points because of Sudou, will we be at zero again this month?"

As uproar enveloped the classroom, and things started to get out of hand. If we ended up losing points because of this, Sudou and Ryuvolt would most likely become the sole target of our class frustrations. Naturally, Kushida didn't want this to happen.

Suddenly, the door slide open.

All of us look at the direction and saw Ryuvolt walking inside, but with bruises all over his face.

They glare at him because this prove that he's been on the fight with someone. Not to mention, he arrive late. Which could cause our class point to decrease.

Looks like this make almost everyone forget about how he get full mark in all subjects. Although he kinda did get 120 in math.

Although the air is heavy, he doesn't seem to care about it and continue walking to his desk.

I decided to speak with him. He might've some clues about the incident.

"Hey. What exactly happened?"

"Hmmm. Nothing much. Just a bunch of pest being controlled."

Controlled?

What is he talking about?

"Did you heard everything from Chabashira-sensei?"

"Yes. But I'm not worried. After all, I'm innocent."

Is his situation just like Sudo?

But if he did fight someone from class C, they will lose. He did have the skill.

"So, what's the class going to do?"

I look around, a lot of people are looking at us. If I continue talking with him, I might be disregard too. But I got no choice, since he's involved, he need to help find evidence.

"I still don't know. What about you? There's no witness to back up Sudo's claim. I don't think there's any that could back your claim too."

"I wonder about that." He smirked.

Hmmm?

Could he have a witness?

If so, who?

"It look like two face is trying to ask the class to help proof both me and Sudo innocent." He look at Kushida as he rest his face on his palm

I look at Kushida who's standing up and manage to get everyone attention.

Most of the class listened to Kushida's heartfelt words in silence. If Sudou, Ryuvolt or I had tried to explain the situation in the same manner, we probably wouldn't have been nearly as effective. However, not everyone in class easily believed the story. Sudou's typically poor behavior made it difficult to swallow, no matter how reasonable it sounded. And Ryuvolt behavior of being the worst person in this school doesn't seem to solved it either.

"How pitiful." Ryuvolt muttered with a smirk.

I agree. Kushida tried to help, but Sudo reputation for being a delinquent and Ryuvolt reputation for being the most dislike person in class, have make it difficult for the class to trust both of them.

"I want to believe in both of them."

Hirata, the class hero, uttered those words as he stood in support of Kushida. His appearance was dashing, and he clearly wasn't affected by Sudo and Ryuvolt hate.

"If a student in another class were casting doubt on him, I could understand it." Hirata said. "But I think it's wrong to doubt a fellow classmate right away. Shouldn't friends do everything within their power to help someone in need?"

"I agree!"

Karuizawa, Hirata's girlfriend, called out in agreement.

"If it were a false charge, that'd be a problem, wouldn't it? In any case,
you'd feel bad for them if they were innocent, right?"

If Kushida lived by the softness of her heart, then Karuizawa lived by the strength of her will. Perhaps it was because of Kushida and Karuizawa's influence that many of the girls started to express their support.

This was typical of Japanese people. They would follow suit when someone took the lead. Though they probably mocked them in their hearts, they would help them a little bit. Their critics stopped, at least for the time being. Hirata, Kushida, and Karuizawa had attracted the rest of our class's admiration.

The class start suggesting on what they're going to do. I look at the boy next to me.

He look at the class with a mocking gaze.

Raion POV

How pitiful

They should know by now that its pointless. After all, who in the right mind would tell them that they witness the fight. I understand my own classmates, but not outsiders.

I mean, they won't benefits anything from this. Except for class B, they're just to naive. Especially Ichinose.

Not to mention, who would believe the allies of the person involved. Unless the evidence is really strong, I don't think the judge will believe us.

This place isn't a school, it's a battlefield. A place if you mess up, you're dead.

Lunch time

It's lunch, and I got money.

.....

Maybe I should give Ayanokouji some money. Not to mention, the midterm money that I got was all thanks to him.

I should split it with him.

[Where you at?]
-Me-

[Cafeteria. With Horikita
and the others]
-Ayanokouji-

Others?

I go to cafeteria and try to find Ayanokouji.

As I look around, I found Sakura and her friends.

Might as well greet them

"Yo." I raise my hand.

Sakura saw me and run up to me.

"Raion-kun! How are you? Why did you get into a fight? Are you going to be okay? Can I help? Do you need anything? I got a bento. If you want we can share. Or-" Sakura frantically said but I decided to stop her since this is too much.

"First of, I'm okay. I didn't get into fight, the fight get into me. I'm going to be alright. You don't need to help. I don't need anything. And I got my own bento." I said as I held out my bento box.

"I'm surprised you catch all of that."

"And I didn't know your boyfriend can cook."

Well, today I made myself beef stew. With a wagyu beef no less. Can't wait to taste it.

I should ask what Ayanokouji think. I already gave him his, after all, I'm busy everyday.

Now that I think about it...

"You tell them we're dating?" I said as I look at Sakura.

"W-well yes. I-is that a problem?"

Why did you stuttered?

I'm not going to eat you.

"Not really. I just thought that we should keep it a secret for a few months or something."

"A-a-ah I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sor-" She bow repeatedly

"Stop it!"

"Ehh! I'-" She was about to do it again but I stop her.

"Seriously. Since when did you become like this?"

"Well, I'm still not use to this kind of relationship. It's my first time after all."

"I thought you already date someone. I mean, you are cute and all." I said as I tilted my head.

"C-cute!!"

I just nod.

I look at her and she's all flustered.

What's wrong with her? Got a cold or something.

Or she just embarrassed after hearing that.

I kinda can understand that, people will get either embarrassed or proud when they got praise.

"Ano.... You do know we are here, right?"

Both of us look at the direction where the voice come from.

There, I see Sakura's friends with a smug face.

"I-it's not like that!"

I shrugged.

"Well, see ya. I need to discuss something with my friend."

I start to walk away, but I got stop. By Sakura who's standing in front of me.

I don't like this.

"Raion-kun.... You got a friend?''

Don't make it sound like I don't have one.

.... Well I use to have a lot, but not anymore

"Yeah. I got one. If you'll excuse me, I'm busy right now." I patted her head and walk away.

"Introduced me to your friend next time!"

I just waved at her.

Is she not embarrassed? I mean, we're in cafeteria full of people. And yet she get all shy went I compliment her.

Girl is weird.

No!

Girls are weird

I walked around aimlessly and finally found him.

I found him with the Three Idiots.

Wasn't it supposed to be Horikita? Did she left?

"What's going on here?" I look at them.

"Ekk! Ryu-ryuvolt, nothing"

What is wrong with Ike?

I just shrugged and sit down at the empty seat.

I open my bento and start eating.

"Ummm. Ryuvolt, why are you here?"

I glare at Yamauchi.

It shut him up.

Good....

Before I turn you into Yamadead, you need to be a good dog and shut up.

"He asked me for my location. Well, this is good timing. Now we can discuss about the incident."

"Oh yeah! Both of the accuses are here. This will be easy."

I don't think it will. I won't talk about what happened to me.

I mean....

Why bother when it's already solved?

After school

They are all trying to find the witness, but to no avail

How blind

The clue is inside the class. And yet they didn't realize it.

I walked around aimlessly around the campus. I don't have anything to do, so I decided to read the information about the staff.

I did asked for it from the SCP, but I decided to take it for myself. Their family record, birth record, allowance record, everything.

.....

I can use this

I walked around until I heard a familiar voice call out to me.

"Raion-kun?"

I turn towards the voice and found Sakura and her classmates.

And why the fuck is my classmates here too?

"Raion-kun? Hanabira-chan you know him?" Yamauchi asked.

I squinted my eyes and glared at him.

Don't you dare you motherfucker...

"Yeah. He is my boyfriend after all." She smile happily.

"Gah!" Yamauchi make a dramatic anime fall

"You- you are dating him." Ike point at me. "Why? What do you see in him?"

"Heh. What can I say? It's in my nature I guess." I said smugly while flipping my hair.

Now Ike also did the anime fall

What's up with them?

Do they really think a girl will like them?

If they want girls to like them, they should stop with their pointless pervert thought.

I do have my moment from time to time, but I can control it. Unlike them

"So, what are you guys doing? And what are you doing here Ayanokouji." I look at Ayanokouji who's with them.

"Oh. We are currently trying to find a witness. Help us out Ryuvolt-kun. It will benefit you."

......

I'm asking Ayanokouji, why the fuck are you the one that answer my question you mendacious girl.

Also, where did you come from?

I know you come from class B room, but why are you inside there?

"Any luck?" Ayanokouji asked Kushida

"Unfortunately no. But you see...."

....

After hearing what Kushida said, I look at Sakura.

This class is too trusting. This will be the death of their class.

Too naive...

Too friendly

The next morning

The students are currently exchanging information with each other. Looks like Hirata really know how to convince them

I'm currently playing with my phone. Unlike everybody else, I'm quite calm. I mean, I did know the results that's going to happen.

And I'm not being overconfident. It's a fact. My witness got proof that they can't counter.

If I put on my try hard glasses, I can make the class C admit their fault. But I don't think I'm going to do that.

On the other hand, I got a plan of my own. If I succeed, I can get some money.

They're currently having a meeting about the eyewitnesses. Not my problem.

After all, the meeting turn into a complain discussion.

"It would be awesome if there was some secret trick we could use to switch Class A in an instant. Saving up class points is way too hard." Ike spoke as he hold his head

There is...

"Then cheer up, Ike, because there is one way to instantly reach Class A."

Hmm?

Chabashira-sensei spoke from the classroom entranceway. She'd arrived just five minutes before class started.

"Wait. What did you say, sensei?" Ike nearly fell off his chair before recomposing himself.

"I said that there's a way to reach Class A without class points."

Hmm...

Is she talking about the 20 million? If so, I already knew about it.

I got my doubt, but the number one reason I asked about it is because I want to know if I can expelled someone with the same amount.

And it look like I'm correct.

Sensei information or SCP information. I wonder which one is better.

Probably SCP

I mean, he's cooler...

And by I meant SCP, I don't meant SCP Containment Breach.

After school.

Ayanokouji POV

After our futile searching for witness, we decided to decide on what to do in my dorm.

In our discussion, we talked about the case. But no one brought anything about Ryuvolt. I want to said something about it. But he told me not to worried.

Sigh

I'm in a dilemma. As much as I want to help him, I want to trust him.

As we discussed, I heard a knock.

When I open the door, I saw Horikita with her graceful appearance.

"Have you found any witness?" She asked

"No. Not yet."

"I'm only telling you this because it's you, but I may have found out somethi-"

While she was talking, Horikita noticed that there were several pairs of shoes lined up by my door.

She stopped and made a hard heel turn, apparently ready to run. Kushida peered over at the entrance, probably concerned that Horikita wouldn't return.

'Ah, Horikita-san!" Kushida said.

Kushida smiled and waved to Horikita. Horikita, upon noticing Kushida, naturally let out a sigh.

"Looks like your only choice is to come in, huh?"

"Looks that way,"

Horikita grumped. Looking exasperated, she entered my room.

"Oh, Horikita!"

Of course, Sudou was the happiest to see her.

"Did you decide to help out? I'm super glad you're here."

"I didn't particularly plan on helping. You don't appear to have found the witness yet, right?"

Kushida nodded disappointedly.

"If you didn't come here to help, then why did you come?" she asked.

"I was wondering what kind of plan you'd come up with."

"Well, I'm happy if you just want to listen to us talk. I hoped you could give some advice."

Kushida then relayed her plan to Horikita, whose expression remained neutral from start to finish.

''I wouldn't say it's a bad plan. Provided you have sufficient time, your labors may actually bear fruit."

Time was indeed the issue here. Considering we had a mere few days left, it was doubtful we'd see any results.

I decided to asked her if she found a way to find the witness. She decided to give us some advice.

"I'll give you just one piece of advice, to help your pathetic odds." She said. "It's hard to see what's right in front of you. If someone actually witnessed Sudou's incident, then that person is close by."

Horikita's information was much more significant than I'd imagined.

She spoke as if she had already found the witness.

"What do you mean, Horikita? Are you seriously implying that you found this person?"

Sudou appeared more shocked and doubtful than joyous. That was understandable. No one, myself included, really believed her…until we heard her next words.

"Sakura-san." Horikita spoke a most unexpected name.

"Sakura-san? From our class? Or the one from class B?"

Yamauchi and Sudou exchanged looks. They didn't seem to know who Sakura even was. That was probably to be expected, though. To be honest, I had to wrack my own memory for a moment.

I mean, it couldn't be Hanabira. She doesn't seem to be lying when she said she isn't the witness.

Must be someone from our class.

"Looks like you decide to help after all. You are such a tsundere Horikita." Ike joked.

But it look like she won't take it nicely.

We decided to discuss everything about her.

And Ike blew it with his way of saying her characteristics.

Of all things, he said she were plain and have a big boobs.

He need to control his beast.

.......

We decided to talk with her tomorrow.

The next day

I talked with Hirata about Sakura. Now I'm wondering about something.

Kushida and Hirata were proactive and able to open up to just about anyone. Ryuvolt doesn't seem to have any care in the world and doing everything that he want. Horikita didn't feel the agony of solitude. So what about Sakura?

Did she like being alone, just like Horikita? Or was she suffering because she didn't know how to connect with people, like me? Those were the mysteries that Kushida was supposedly going to unravel for us.

Time Skip

Kushida stood up right as homeroom ended and walked over towards Sakura, who was quietly preparing to leave. Kushida seemed oddly nervous. Ike, Yamauchi, and even Sudou appeared interested in what was going on, and directed their attention over to the girls.

"Sakura-san?"

"Wh-what?"

The bespectacled girl with the hunched back peered up with a timid expression. Apparently she hadn't expected someone to talk to her, and was flustered.

"I wanted to ask you something, Sakura-san. Do you have a moment?
It's about Sudou’s case.”"

"S-sorry. I-I have plans, so…"

Although Sakura seems reluctant, Kushida keep pushing for information.

"G-goodbye."

Sakura had apparently decided to run because she couldn't find a skillful way to end the conversation. She snatched a digital camera off her. desk, and started to walk away.

Just then, she ran into Hondou's shoulder.

Focused on texting a friend, he wasn't paying attention to where he was going.

"Ah!"

Sakura's digital camera tumbled to the floor with a loud clack.
Hondou simply kept walking, attention still focused on his phone.

He apologized as he left. "My bad," he called.

Sakura, flustered, rushed to pick up her camera.

"No way. There's nothing on the screen…"

Sakura put her hand over her mouth in total shock. The camera seemed to have broken on impact. She pushed the power button over and over, tried taking out the batteries and putting them back in, but the power indicator never came on.

''I-I'm sorry. It's because I came up and talked to you so suddenly,
that…" Kushida apologize.

"No, that's not it. I was just careless, that's all… Anyway, goodbye."

Kushida, unable to stop Sakura, could only watch her leave with regret.

"Why is a gloomy girl like her my witness? This sucks. She doesn't want to help me at all."

Sudou crossed his legs and leaned against the chair, sighing in exasperation.

"Maybe you should think why she doesn't want to help you rather than grumbling." A familiar voice spoke up.

I turn around and found Ryuvolt. Playing with his phone.

"Huh! What are you on about?!" Sudo obviously didn't take it nicely. He grab his collar and bark at him.

Because of this, almost the whole class look at them.

"That." He point at Sudo, not caring that he currently is being threaten by Sudo. I wonder how he still play with his phone while his collar is being grab?

An irk mark appear on Sudo forehead.

"Don't speak do highly! You are also in trouble! And unlike you who keep playing around, I try to find witness. You don't have a say with me you bastard!" Sudo clench his fist ready to punch him in the face.

Luckily, Kushida manage to stop him.

"Stop it Sudo-kun. You too Ryuvolt-kun. We're classmates. We need to help each other."

She manage to broke them apart.

"Tch."

"Hmmm. Classmates eh." Ryuvolt turn off his phone and look at Kushida.

"You know Kushida. The day sensei told you guys about what happened, I was standing behind the door. Listening to everything you guys have to said. And it's amusing. The only reason the class want to help Sudo is not because he's their friends. More like you and Hirata force them to help."

What he said is the truth.

"I wonder what will happen if that didn't happened? But I can guess, the class will abandoned him and said he deserved it."

"You cannot said that, Sudo-kun did nothing wrong."

He look at Kushida before deciding to speak up

"A guy who always help everyone will receive their love. A guy who always hit everyone will receive hate." He speak

"What are you trying to say?" Ike asked him. Although it looks like he's scared of him

"If there's a situation where they're both accused of breaking a rule, who will you trust?"

The first guy

"The first guy obviously."

"See. The situation is just the same as this one. Then, the second guy got punished. But the next day, you found out that the first guy is the one that broke the rules. You will feel betrayed won't you?"

He explains the situation with glee while looking at Kushida.

"What are you implying?" Horikita who have been watching this conversation, walk toward us.

"Nothing much. The day you punished the innocent, they will suffer. But I don't think anyone will care. They'll think the second guy deserve it."

"So?"

"Isn't the situation familiar? I don't know about whether or not class C is good, but I do know that neither Sudo nor I is good. You guys won't feel any remorse if we are remove. In fact you will feel relieved that we are gone."

('neither Sudo nor I' I don't know if this is correct.)

I can imagine that. Sudo and Ryuvolt reputation are really bad. No one will think that they should be here. Except for a select few.

"I don't understand. The situation isn't the same as what you said. Sudo got accused by someone who is a bad person as well. Not only that, this doesn't add up to why Sakura-san won't be Sudo's eyewitnes." Horikita rebuked Ryuvolt explaination.

But I don't think he want to just explained, it's more like he's provoking Kushida.

"Sudo is a hot blooded. Don't you think the current situation the perfect way to make sure he keeps his personality in check?"

"What are you talking about!!!?" Sudo can't no longer tolerate Ryuvolt and storm towards him. Luckily Horikita manage to stop him.

"Stop Sudo-kun"

"But-"

"No"

Horikita stay firmed and fearless.

"What are you on about? When we talk about witness, you didn't see to care about it. Why bother now?"

"I'm just bored. That's why. Do I need any more reason?"

"I don't understand you. And I still don't understand how you get 120% in math. Did you cheat?"

"You don't need to understand me. In fact, I don't think you'll be able to understand me. Not to mention, even if I cheat, I don't think I'll received more than 100."

That's true. What Horikita said is contrast to herself. She should've known that you can bought a mark with sone points. Maybe she still couldn't believe it. If it's true, he is rich.

"Horikita. I know you're stupid."

"Wha-"

"But I didn't know you're this stupid." He walk away without looking back.

I don't think you'll be able to understand me.

Will I be able to understand him?

Will I know his goal?

The situation got worse after what Ryuvolt said.

And it look like Koenji add fuel to the fire.

I decided to persuade Sakura-san to help us.

Tuesday

Raion POV

Looks like it's judgement day.

And it look like they want to solved this quickly. Since the students involved from class C that attacked me is the same as the one that attacked Sudo, they decided to do the discussion at the same time.

I'm walking next to Ayanokouji. We are walking towards the Students Council Room

And he did have some eventful day before being able to convince Sakura Airi to be the witness.

Who would have thought that Ichinose asked Ayanokouji for advice in love. And who would've thought that the one that was going to confess to her is Chihiro. A girl from her own class.

I only found out about it since I'm loitering around. And I manage to record their conversation. Not my fault, the camera was already on. It's just the timing.

"So, how's your day?"

"Same old same old."

"What's your plan?"

"Lies and deception. Yours?"

"Why are you asking me? You should ask Horikita."

Seriously buddy?

"You don't need to be like that. I already know what your true nature is. Don't be shy~"

(Imagine 'don't be shy' is like how Joshua Weissman)

He glared at me.

I raise my arms in mockery.

He look to the front

"Probably the same as yours."

"Hmmm. Lies and deception ehh. Record your action please. I want to see it."

"Why should I?"

"Just an album. You can use it to reminisce the things that happened in high school when you graduate and go to university or something."

"Do you really think I'll be able to go to university?"

"You can call that place a university."

".... I guess."

"But you won't be going there. Instead, you will go to a real university. Although this place is already like a university or college."

"I see. Do I have a choice?"

"I mean, I can just record your plan in action, but I think I'll be busy with the trial."

......

Will he do it?

I'll never know.

"Okay. I'll do it."

.....

Krick... Krick... Krick... Krick

Hmm?

"Seriously!?"

"Yeah. With one condition. You'll help make the trial longer."

"That's simple. How long do you need?"

"A day is enough."

Ohh... I thought he mean make the trial going from one hour to five hours or something.

Welp...

"Deal. Make sure the camera record everything. And make sure it's in high resolution and you record the sound too."

"Sure."

We almost arrive at the room. Can't wait for my allowance.

______________________________________

Pin: Don't you think this is a little rush?

Author-san: I guess. But you can't blame me. If you want to read it in detail, read the light novel.

Arthur: You won't put how Ayanokouji convince Sakura or how he give live advice?

Author-san: Nope! Too lazy and I don't know how to shorten it

Pin: Make sense.

Arthur: By the way, is that the cat that pass away?

Author-san: No. That's another cat that look like him. From the same mum, but different time.

Pin: This one is younger?

Author-san: Yeah. And his name is the same as the old one

Arthur: Which is?

Author-san: I'm not going to talk about it.

Pin and Arthur: What is the name?

Author-san: Nope! Not telling

Pin and Arthur: Why?

Author-san: Want me to talk about how the first one died?

Pin and Arthur: ..... Nope..

(Sorry for bad grammar and writing)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

661K 33.3K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
376K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
179K 4.8K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
955K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.