[BL] It's Delicious After Tak...

By Erishi_An

It's Delicious After Taking the Cannon Fodder Script 拿了炮灰剧本后真香了 Author 花青鸾 Status 106 Chapters Description On... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106

Chapter 56

1.4K 59 17
By Erishi_An

Cha Xu and Zhu Shen have come to the hotel hand in hand. Even if he can't do anything at night, he will sleep with his little crying bag in his arms. Who wants to open a room with Xun Yuechuan in the hotel?

    Cha Xu hugged Zhu Shen halfway and didn't let go, while Chen Yan, who was drunk, held Zhu Shen's arm and didn't let go, as if he wanted to lean on someone. Zhu Shen was in a dilemma, and when he looked up, Doctor Xun was staring at him very resentfully.

    "..." This matter has nothing to do with me, Zhu Shen is very wronged, who knows that Teacher Chen is in this state when he is drunk.

    The stalemate lasted until Chen Yan couldn't help but vomit and ended. Chen Yan, who had vomited, was obviously a little awake, but he just didn't drag Zhu Shen to sleep with him, but instead he wanted to play Fight the Landlord.

    After a good night, the four of them played two decks of cards around the table to fight the landlord for a long time.

    After Chen Yan slowly sobered up, the first half of the night was almost over, Zhu Shen breathed and Cha Xu returned to their room. .Not only was there no new progress in one night, but even the usual mutual help at home was saved.

    It was almost noon when he woke up, and Zhu Shen rubbed skillfully in Zha Xu's arms.

    "I don't remember." Zhu Shen sighed and said inarticulately.

    There is still a short while before check-out, and I can't sleep anymore. Zhu Shen touched Cha Xu here and took a photo, not only to wake himself up, but also to wake Cha Xu.

    When Xun Yuechuan came to knock on the door, Cha Xu was taking a shower.

    "Where's Teacher Chen?" Zhu Shen looked outside, only Xun Yuechuan was alone.

    "Go back." Xun Yuechuan sighed, sat down on the sofa, and inadvertently saw the big bed they had slept on in their bedroom, and then thought about the double bed in his room, and sighed again.

    "Didn't you do something wrong to Teacher Chen last night?" .Seeing Xun Yuechuan's depressed state, Zhu Shen couldn't help guessing.

    Xun Yuechuan shook his head.

    "I confessed to Teacher Chen yesterday."

    "!" Zhu Shen was surprised at first, and then realized that Xun Yuechuan should have been rejected like this, so he began to wonder again, he saw that Chen Yan should also like him like Xun Yuechuan, so why refused?

    When Zha Xu came out of the bath, he saw Xun Yuechuan sitting there drinking in the daytime, and his little crying bag was sitting beside him holding a bottle of soda water to accompany Xun Yuechuan to drink.

    Xun Yuechuan rested today, and when he checked out, Xun Yuechuan, who had been drinking, was also a little on board. The man refused to go home, and Lai followed them back to the small villa in the car.

    The cousin, who is alone at home, is playing games on the screen. Xun Yuechuan is in a bad mood while drinking and playing exciting horror games with his cousin.

    "What happened to the old dog?" .When Zhu Shen and Zha Xu went back to the room to change their clothes, Zha Xu asked.

    "Confession to Teacher Chen was rejected."

    "Chen Yan said that he met his ex-boyfriend yesterday, and he seems to love his ex-boyfriend... He didn't know if he liked Xun Yuechuan, so he refused." It is estimated that Chen Yan drank too much wine at the dinner party yesterday, which has something to do with this. , Zhu Shen sighed.

    "Make a beer duck for the old dog to comfort him." Cha Xu was really not used to Xun Yuechuan's malaise.

    Zhu Shen didn't follow Cha Xu downstairs, and contacted Chen Yan alone. Chen Yan said that he wanted to go out and talk with him.

    In the afternoon, Zhu Shen and Chen Yan made an appointment to meet at a coffee shop. Chen Yan was in a bad state after a hangover, his eyes were red and bloodshot, and his lips were dry and cracked slightly. Zhu Shen was stunned for a moment when he saw Chen Yan like this.

    "Chen Yan, are you okay?" Zhu Shen asked unconsciously.

.Chen Yan nodded, took a sip of hot milk tea, and talked to Zhu Shen about him.

    Chen Yan and his ex-boyfriend talked in college. After graduation, the ex-boyfriend went to work and broke up. Yesterday, when Chen Yan and his colleagues went out for lunch, they did not expect to meet their ex-boyfriend.

    The two chatted for a while, and the ex-boyfriend said that he still liked Chen Yan, so he was transferred to work here and wanted to pursue Chen Yan again. Chen Yan was so shocked that he was called away by his colleagues before he could speak. I thought about something with my ex-boyfriend at dinner, so I drank too much without noticing. "Then you treat your ex-boyfriend..." Zhu Shen asked tentatively, if Chen Yan was still interested in his ex-boyfriend, then Doctor Xun would probably be cold.

    "Actually, it's nothing." Chen Yan replied decisively, but he was not very happy.

    "Then why did you reject Doctor Xun?" .Zhu Shen told Chen Yan about a series of things that Dr. Xun was depressed about after being rejected all morning.

    "What I thought at the time was that I should make it clear with my ex-boyfriend, and then promise Xun Yuechuan it would be better." Chen Yan bit the straw irritably, and Zhu Shen saw him sweating for Xun Yuechuan like this.

    "Then now you..."

    "I'm sober now, and I regret it..." Chen Yan touched his nose embarrassedly, "I regret not agreeing to him on the spot."

    Zhu Shen was stunned for a while, then heaved a sigh of relief, "No big deal, Dr. Xun doesn't have to break up."

    At that time, Chen Yan drank too much, and the foreword did not fit the description. Later, when he thought about it, he was afraid that Dr. Xun would misunderstand his meaning, so he was troubled. Under Zhu Shen's persuasion, Chen Yan agreed to Zhu Shen's dinner invitation.

    Before going back, the two planned to go to the nearby fresh food supermarket to buy some ingredients to bring back for snacks. .According to the navigation, the two went shopping in the fresh supermarket to buy some seafood.

    "Is that Zhu Yao?"

    When Zhu Shen was picking crabs, he suddenly looked up when he heard Chen Yan's words. There is a person with a cane in the imported fruit area next to it. It is indeed Zhu Yao.

    "Do you know the person with him?" Chen Yan pointed to a man three meters away from Zhu Yao.

    "Maybe it's that hot chicken guy from Wu Qiu." Zhu Shen muttered and looked over, "Ah? Not Wu Qiu."

    The man was dressed casually. From the back, he could only see that he was tall, neither fat nor thin. He should have no shortage of money. He didn't look at the price of the fruit, and put a copy of each type into the shopping cart. Just now, when Zhu Shen passed by, he saw several kinds of fruits with a unit price of over 100.

    "Zhu Yaoxin hooked up?" Zhu Shen looked at it for a while and confirmed that he didn't know the man.

.After the men put all of them away, they walked to Zhu Yao's side, and Zhu Yao continued to go to the supermarket while walking with each other.

    "Would you like to follow along?"

    "Don't go, let's buy ours." Zhu Shen thought that if Zhu Yao really wanted to hook up with each other, they would see each other sooner or later. If it was just a small fry in Zhu Yao's fish pond, then they would have wasted their time.

    Sending a message to Dong Wan to ask, Zhu Shen continued to pick crabs with Chen Yan.

    Taking advantage of the seafood, Zhu Shen and Chen Yan checked out the bill and prepared to leave. Today, Sunshine Lie found a shady place and waited for the car to come.

    Not long after Zhu Yao also came out with a strange man, the man put his things down and was reluctant to leave.

    "Xiaoyao, do you really need me to take you back? You can't handle so many things."

."My driver will arrive in a while, and if he is seen, my dad will ask me about you." Zhu Yao waved his hand and urged the other party to leave.

    "Alright then, remember to find me if you want to eat next time." The man turned around and left reluctantly.

    The screen of Zhu Shen's mobile phone showed that the driver was still 800 meters away from them.

    That car Zhu Shen knew was Lai Shaohui's car.

    "Yaoyao, why did you come out alone and buy so many things?" Lai Shaohui wore a mask, his face was not swollen, and the corners of his exposed eyes were bruised.

    "I read on the Internet that the supermarket's products are very good, so I want to buy some for you to replenish." Zhu Yao pointed to a few shopping bags on the ground, and Lai Shaohui put all the shopping bags up while saying sweet words of thanks. vehicle.

.Zhu Shen and Chen Yan stood in the corner in the shade, the car drove away and neither of them saw them. Zhu Shen counted the bags. In addition to fruits and seafood, one of the seafood bags was the same as the Polong they bought, and it cost thousands of dollars to add up.

    Zhu Yao can live a good life, without spending any money at home, and using the money from the fish in the fish pond to support her boyfriend.

    After watching the car, Zhu Shen and Chen Yan got in the car and returned to the villa with the ingredients. With their help in the evening, Xun Yuechuan and Chen Yan talked about it, and Chen Yan decided to ask his ex-boyfriend to come out and make it clear and then agree to Xun Yuechuan.

    Xun Yuechuan was very happy when he heard it, and secretly picked a few roses that had just bloomed in the flower garden and gave them to Chen Yan.

    Cha Xu didn't get angry, and Zhu Shen didn't move, but his cousin saw that the flowers were gone, so he was so angry that he didn't talk to him anymore.

.My cousin lived in Chaxu for almost two weeks and was about to go back. He was looking forward to more flowers blooming in the garden before he went back, so that Zhu Shen could make him a jar of rose sauce before he went back.

    As a result, the flowers were picked by Xun Yuechuan and not enough to make rose sauce. Even when Zhu Shen and Zha Xu sent their cousin to the airport, the cousin was still complaining that he didn't get the rose sauce.

    When I came, my cousin only had one suitcase and one bag. When I left, I had an extra suitcase, all of which were domestic snacks bought by my cousin.

    "Brother Xiaoshen, if you know what's embarrassing about Zhou Linji, you must tell me." The cousin and Zhou Linji had a private competition. The cousin lost, and he resented the rose sauce the most, followed by Zhou Linji.

    Zhu Shen decided to cooperate with Zhou Linji, and there will be many opportunities for contact in the future, so his cousin pinned his hope of counterattack on Zhu Shen.

."I must help you pay attention..." Zhu Shen reassured his cousin and when it was time to board the plane, his cousin reluctantly hugged them one by one and left.

    "Oh, I miss my cousin a bit." Zhu Shen watched his cousin disappear at the boarding gate, feeling that there was no one at home.

    "No one will fight you for food, no one will sleep until the middle of the night and call us high, no one will sing KTV early in the morning, we should be happy when our cousin is gone." Cha Xu thought about his poor sleep these days, now Finally able to sleep well.

    "What you said makes sense." Zhu Shen nodded, and pretended not to be able to walk on Cha Xu.

    Zha Xu didn't go to the company this morning, and saw that there was fried fried food at the airport, the two of them planned to eat some before going back.

.The shops in the airport are not very spacious. Half of the fried food they ate is indoors and half is open-air. The room was full of people, so Zha Xu and Zhu Shen sat outside.

    While waiting for the raw fry, Zhu Shen looked around boredly, and many people came and went on business trips.

    Suddenly Zhu Shen saw a figure in the crowd, that person looked like a man who accompanied Zhu Yao to the supermarket. But after two days and this person dressed up completely different from before, Zhu Shen didn't dare to confirm, so he secretly took a photo and planned to send it to Chen Yan to see.

    After sending the message, Zhu Shen smelled the fragrance, and only then did he realize that the pan-fried pan they ordered had been delivered. Not only that, there was one less pan-fried pan stuffed with vine pepper and shrimp in his plate, and then he looked at Zha Xu, who was eating with vinegar. .

    "Why don't you call me?" Zhu Shen pouted and poured vinegar and chili oil for himself.

."I see that you are so fascinated by other men that you can't even care about raw fried food. Naturally, you know that you can't disturb you."

    "..." Zhu Shen took the vinegar bottle and filled Zha Xu's dipping dish with vinegar, "Don't say it, vinegar is not as sour as you are.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 818 72
听说我渣了战神Alpha Status : 72 Chapters (Completed) Author : Triple-layer pork belly Zhuang Yan had just split into an Omega when he was taken away by a...
8.1K 111 4
It all goes down at..... You have to read it for yourself Sorry not sorry
160K 5.3K 153
Title: 穿成丧尸文里的怀崽炮灰 Author:斫染 Status: Completed Description: Lin Konglu woke up and found himself trapped in a deserted mountain villa. [Don't open t...
1.4M 125K 44
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...