[BL] It's Delicious After Tak...

By Erishi_An

It's Delicious After Taking the Cannon Fodder Script 拿了炮灰剧本后真香了 Author 花青鸾 Status 106 Chapters Description On... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106

Chapter 38

2.2K 109 27
By Erishi_An

Zhu Shen thought about it and didn't throw the note away, but deliberately folded the note and put it under the keyboard. It looked like he was reluctant to throw it away and kept it on purpose. After doing this, Zhu Shen took the employee card and left early to go to the cake shop.

    The science and technology park here is full of companies. Zhu Shen leaves work early, and there are no people in the park. He walked more than 300 meters according to the navigation, and finally found the cake shop that looked relatively old.

    The store is not very big, but there are many kinds of bread and cakes, and because everyone works nearby, they also make light lunches. Near the end of get off work, the shelves and windows are full.

    Zhu Shen picked out a box of puffs and a few nice little cakes, packed them, went out and found a place to sit, silently waiting for Cha Xu to pick him up.

    Not only Zhu Shen left early, but Cha Xu also left early today. Only when he got off work early could he arrive at Zhu Shen when he got off work.

.Zhu Shen had the feeling that he was waiting for his parents to pick him up after school. When he saw Zha Xu's car approaching, he immediately resumed his swaying and unsteady walk.

    He watched Cha Xu hurriedly get out of the car and came to help him, suppressing the joy in his heart, he leaned on Cha Xu without any guilt.

    "It's so tiring for a day at work, I can't even stand."

    "Why don't you let your handsome and considerate vice president help you?" Cha Xu smelled of vinegar as soon as he opened his mouth, Zhu Shen listened happily, and shoved the bag in his hand into his hand.

    "The little cake I bought for you, it is said to be very delicious!" The last sentence was added by Zhu Shen himself. Anyway, it smells like a good cake.

    Hearing this, Zha Xu's face softened a lot, he took the bag and let Zhu Shen lean against him lazily, and slowly helped the person into the car.

    "Don't walk around when your legs are tired." . Cha Xu was stubborn, but the expression on his face betrayed his pretty good mood at this time.

    Zhu Shen responded twice, and began to speak ill of Lai Shaohui to Cha Xu. What he thought was a good person in the morning, he found out in the afternoon that something was wrong with him.

    "Zhu Yao seems to be interested in him, I must stay far away from him."

    "Pay attention to him, you must call me if you have something, and don't hang up the phone for no reason without answering the message." Every time Zhu Shen said something bad about Lai Shaohui, Zha Xu's unhappy mood in the afternoon dissipated.

    He went back to the small villa to check and tasted the cakes and puffs that Zhu Shen bought for him. It was indeed as delicious as Zhu Shen said. The quality of the puffs was even higher than that of Honey House.

    It is indeed a small rice bucket, and knows what is delicious.

    After eating the cake, Zhu Shen waited for Zha Xu to massage his legs, but Zha Xu dawdled uncharacteristically, and even excused himself from work early and had to go back to get off work before finishing his work.

.Zha's words didn't count, Xuyan was about to run, and Zhu Shen cleared his throat and went to the sofa, not in a hurry or slow.

    "Then go to work, I should take a rest and rest, but I don't know if it will hurt so much that I can't walk at work tomorrow. If my feet are weak when I talk to Vice President Lai, it won't be good for him to support him. "

    After Zhu Shen finished speaking, listening to the footsteps of someone going back and forth, he tilted his head and smiled.

    The next day at work, Zhu Shen accidentally saw Cha Xu when he saw his crutches, and his eyes were a little resentful.

    "Eat." Zhu Shensai gave him a peeled tea egg, which successfully made Cha Xu take back his sight.

    Today, the two of them went out earlier than yesterday. They looked up and craved puffs, and sent Zhu Shen to go to work to buy puffs to bring back to the company.

    Zhu Shen was used to Zha Xu’s fondness for sweets and cakes, and he showed Zha Xu the way after entering the park. .In order to do the breakfast business, the cake shop opened very early, and Cha Xu successfully bought puffs and some other things that he liked.

    In short, I bought a large bag of Chasy and left, and gave Zhu Shen a small bag before leaving. Zhu Shen took a look, there are sandwich mochi and puffs.

    When Zhu's family was still lukewarm to him, Zhu Shen didn't care. After sitting down, he turned on the computer and opened the movie that he didn't watch yesterday, watching and eating puffs.

    The special effects of the fight scenes in the sci-fi movie are gorgeous, and Zhu Shen was fascinated by it. When the computer screen suddenly went black, he saw Zhu Rongjun standing in front of him with a livid color.

    "Let you learn, what can you learn from watching a movie? You played a game yesterday and want to watch a movie for a day today? You work with a salary, so money is so easy to earn?" .Without hesitation, Zhu Rongjun began to teach Zhu Shen a lesson in front of all the staff, as if he was an ignorant and ignorant waste.

    Zhu Shen doesn't care what other people think, but he just finds it strange. Yesterday, Zhu Rongjun didn't say a word to him, and asked him to sit in front of the meeting. Why did he suddenly attack him today?

    "Mr. Zhu, don't do this, the employees are doing this bad." Zhu Rongjun reprimanded Zhu Shen loudly, and Zhu Shen saw Lai Shaohui coming out of the office to help him persuade him.

    Subconsciously, Zhu Shen glanced at Zhu Yao's office. The computer in the office was not turned on, and he didn't even see the bag. Zhu Yao didn't come at all today.

    The eldest son didn't come to work, but now Zhu Rongjun has taught him to come to work, and he is really justified.

    "Does he still know how to face? . . He wouldn't watch movies so openly if he wanted to. Even if I didn't talk about him, other employees would look down on him. Zhu Rongjun said more and more, as if he hadn't had a chance to say that Zhu Shen now wants to say a happy one at a time.

    "Forget it, Mr. Zhu, you will discuss cooperation with Chenhua's boss later. Some details have not yet been finalized. Let's discuss it first."

    Zhu Rongjun paid more attention to business, finally stopped teaching Zhu Shen a lesson, and entered the office with Lai Shaohui.

    When Zhu Rongjun said this, Zhu Shen naturally made a sad expression. He blinked at him when he saw Lai Shaohui taking Zhu Rongjun away, as if he was comforting him.

    Zhu Shen was afraid of being watched by Zhu Rongjun in the office, so he took a tissue and went to the toilet to create the appearance of crying.

.As soon as he entered the toilet cubicle, Zhu Shen immediately took out his mobile phone and forced him to investigate. He felt that Lai Shaohui and Zhu Rongjun were deliberately teaching him a lesson and being a good person, so that he would inevitably not have a good impression of Lai Shaohui who helped him.

    [Little crying bag: You said that Zhu Rongjun deliberately sent his vice president to seduce me, I cheated, you definitely don't want me. 】

    [Little crying bag: When you kick me away, he will stuff Zhu Yao to you. 】

    [Little crying bag: Then let Lai Shaohui cheat my money, and then I will have nothing. 】

    [Little crying bag: He is so cruel! 】

    [Not Cha Nan: Aren't you watching a sci-fi movie? Where did you get so many ideas? 】

    Confused about the style, Zhu Shen poked at Cha Xu's avatar and patted him.

    [Little crying bag: He seduced me! You have no idea? 】

.[Not Cha Nan: Keep your distance from him, don't be taken advantage of. 】

    Zhu Shen can't wait to drop the phone on the ground. This Cha Xu has touched his legs, touched his waist, and slept once. Why can't he say anything at this time?

    Zhu Shen was too lazy to push Zha Xu, and wanted to spit out a few words with Chen Yan, just in time to receive news from Li Jing. Li Jing knew that he went back to work at the company and asked him how the new environment was. Zhu Shen replied in three words very simply and clearly: not good.

    Li Jing went out to work today and asked him to have lunch together. Zhu Shen thought that he hadn't seen Li Jing for several days, so he agreed.

    Inadvertently, Zhu Shen chatted with Li Jing in the toilet for a while, and when Lai Shaohui came in and called him, Zhu Shen realized it.

    "Zhu Shen, are you inside?" Lai Shaohui asked, knocking on the compartment door.

    "Well, it's me." .Zhu Shen brewed tears for three seconds after he put away the phone. He wiped his eyes with a tissue and came out the door.

    Looking at Zhu Shen with red eyes, Lai Shaohui couldn't hide the distressed look on his face.

    "Mr. Zhu is angry, don't take his words seriously, other colleagues won't laugh at you." Lai Shaohui coaxed Zhu Shen while trying to wrap his arms around him.

    Seeing that something was wrong, Zhu Shen leaned on his crutches and ducked.

    "I'll wash my face first." Zhu Shen didn't let Lai Shaohui touch him. He seemed to be aware of it, and deliberately didn't have physical contact with Zhu Shen again.

    "If you're not happy, I can talk to you...husband." Lai Shaohui's eyes flashed a trace of disappointment when he said this. He showed it very clearly, and Zhu Shen could see it.

."He's very busy at work and doesn't have time to answer my phone, so I'm hiding and digesting it by myself..." Zhu Shen said pitifully, but he was madly apologizing to Zha Xu.

    I'm sorry, he didn't do it on purpose.

    Lai Shaohui took the opportunity to add Zhu Shen's friend, and after listening to his skillful coaxing words, some of which were similar to what he said yesterday to coaxing Zhu Yao, Zhu Shen felt more and more that Lai Shaohui was a scumbag.

    Returning to the workstation and sitting down, Zhu Shen immediately received news from Lai Shaohui.

    [Vice President Lai: Work hard and buy you delicious snacks at noon. 】

    Zhu Shen glanced at it perfunctorily and returned an emoji, pretending to work hard all morning. A few minutes before the lunch break, Zhu Shen slipped away, and went downstairs to see Li Jing for lunch together.

    The companies in the park are all large companies and basically have staff canteens, so there are few places to eat nearby. .In addition to Zhu Shen's inconvenience, the two only went to a small fry shop nearby.

    I haven't seen each other for some days. Li Jing asked about Zhu Shen's current situation. Zhu Shen has been getting along well with Zha Xu recently. In addition, he realized that he was hungry for Zha Xu. When chatting with Li Jing, he would always talk about Zha Xu unconsciously.

    Li Jing is a little envious of Zhu Shen's life after marriage and his relationship with President Zha will be better.

    After lunch, Zhu Shen knew that Li Jing also liked sweets, so he took him to the cake shop that looked bad but unexpectedly delicious.

    There are many people in the cake shop at noon, and all the nearby employees come to buy afternoon dessert or lunch. When Zhu Shen pulled Li Jing to go, he was about to squeeze in, when Li Jing suddenly pulled off his clothes.

    "There's a handsome guy!!" Li Jing said excitedly to Zhu Shen while suppressing his voice.

    Zhu Shen looked in the direction Li Jing pointed, his eyes narrowed, it was Lai Shaohui.

    "Careful!" .At this time, Lai Shaohui also saw Zhu Shen. He was in the cake shop. Because of his height, he could easily be seen at a glance.

    "You guys know each other!" Li Jing was surprised that he didn't notice Lai Shaohui's gaze on him. He didn't notice it but Zhu Shen saw it.

    Zhu Shen saw that Lai Shaohui's eyes flashed with amazement when he saw Li Jing. This time the expression on his face was the real one, not the kind he deliberately showed him when he comforted him in the morning.

    Lai Shaohui said that he wanted to buy small snacks for Zhu Shen at noon. In fact, he came to this cake shop to buy small biscuits for Zhu Shen. After checking out, he met Zhu Shen's friend Li Jing, and the snacks were divided into two parts, one for Zhu Shen and one for Li Jing.

    Because of his good looks and meticulous personality, this person can easily make people feel good. Zhu Shen didn't want Li Jing to be deceived, so he found an excuse to take Li Jing away.

.After leaving the cake shop, Zhu Shen looked back and saw that Lai Shaohui was not following him, and said a few bad things about Lai Shaohui to Li Jing, reminding Li Jing that this person is not easy.

    When it was almost the end of the lunch break, Li Jing had to go to work. After Zhu Shen gave Li Jing his snack, the two separated.

    After returning to Zhu's family, Zhu Shen paid attention to Lai Shaohui's office and found that Lai Shaohui had never come back. He didn't know that when he was staring at Lai Shaohui's office, Xiao Li was also staring at him.

    Suddenly Zhu Shen's phone vibrated, and Li Jing sent a message.

    [Li Jing: I met Vice President Lai at the gate of your park, and he chatted with me very enthusiastically. 】

    [Zhu Shen: What are you talking about? 】

    [Li Jing: He told me that you were aggrieved in the morning, and your husband didn’t have time to comfort you. He said that I was your friend, and if he could, he would help comfort you. 】

.[Li Jing: Then he asked me for my contact information, and said that the next time you see that you are in a bad mood, he will notify me and let me come to you. 】

    【Zhu Shen: ... 】

    How did Lai Shaohui ask for Li Jing's contact information in his name? How can this person do this? Shouldn't he be the biggest scumbag in the original text? ?
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 604 33
https://m.shubaow.net/123/123899/ Author: coffee-colored dumplings Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2020-05-11 Latest: Chapter 103 Extra Story 2 D...
4.4M 276K 103
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.2M 64.6K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
331K 6.5K 71
"If it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be, baby, just let it be"