[BL] It's Delicious After Tak...

By Erishi_An

It's Delicious After Taking the Cannon Fodder Script 拿了炮灰剧本后真香了 Author 花青鸾 Status 106 Chapters Description On... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106

Chapter 12

3.7K 154 35
By Erishi_An

Cha Xu thought that he helped Xiaokubao get rid of the siege, and Xiaokubao should thank him, but after returning a message, Xiaokubao's face suddenly changed greatly. He glanced at him from time to time, and pouted in disdain.

    "Don't you want to eat dinner?" Cha Xu felt that Xiaokubao was inexplicable, and was not very happy to be seen.

    "If you don't eat it, you won't eat it." Zhu Shen thought about his colleague, Li Jing, who was good-looking and had a good personality. He must not let the scumbag bully him!

    Cha Su was really angry, he took out his laptop and started working without speaking.

    Zhu Shen scanned the search and moved to the side. He did thank Cha Xu for helping him clear the siege, but as soon as he turned his head, he saw Cha Xu staring at other men fascinated, which reminded him of Cha Xu's scumbag design.

.In the past few days, he found that Zha Xu was very good, and sometimes he forgot that there was something wrong with Zha Xu's character. Now, seeing this side of Zha Xu suddenly, Zhu Shen became alert. When a scumbag wants to pick someone up, he can always pretend to be a gentleman and win the favor of the other party.

    He can't take the way of a scumbag!

    The two didn't speak until they got off the car. At dinner, Zhu Shen heard the cooking downstairs. After Zha Xu returned to his room, he went downstairs to take a look. There was a sandwich on the table.

    The two of them seemed to be angry, and I didn't say anything if you didn't speak, but Zha Xu still made breakfast for two, but there was no fried egg, and Zhu Shen still rubbed against the car.

    On the way to work, Zhu Shen was looking at his mobile phone, and Zhu Rongjun could not find him, so he could only ask Zhu Yao to come forward to clarify that his fracture had nothing to do with Zhu Rongjun, and attached a case certificate.

.Although Zhu Yao appeared, but Zhu Shen did not, there was still a lot of discussion on the Internet. Most people thought that Zhu Rongjun used Zhu Yao to transfer to achieve it, and did not respond positively to Zhu Shen's matter, the more it showed that the matter was true.

    Originally, Zhu Shen was quite happy to see it, but after browsing for a while, Tan Yufei's news popped up.

    [Love Brain Tan: Have you seen what happened on Xiao Shen's Internet? It has a great impact on your company. Would you like to come forward and clarify? 】

    [Zhu Shen: ? 】

    [Love Brain Tan: Now it's rumored that Uncle Zhu abuses you. Although Uncle Zhu doesn't care enough about you at ordinary times, it's not enough to abuse you. Yaoyao is still in the hospital, and I always worry about the company. I didn't eat much yesterday, so I'm very worried about him. 】

    [Love Brain Tan: Xiao Shen, don't be angry, now is the right time to clarify. 】

    [Zhu Shen: It's none of your business. 】

    [Love Brain Tan: ? ? .Xiao Shen, you have never talked to me like this before! 】

    Cha Xu has been waiting for Zhu Shen to speak first, and after waiting for a while, he saw Xiaokubao playing with his mobile phone, with a smile on his face one second, and a displeased staring at the phone the next.

    Out of curiosity, Cha Xu glanced at Zhu Shen's mobile phone, it was pitch black, and the little crying bag was covered with a privacy film.

    Zha Xu was afraid that people would accidentally see things when he explained things to the assistant secretary, so when did the privacy film and the little crying bag were posted?

    Tan Yufei's message came one after another, and Zhu Shen set the phone on silent.

    On this day, Zhu Shen's cell phone was extremely busy, not only the text messages from Tan Yufei and Zhu Rongjun, but also Zhu Yao and Li Liuyu began to look for him. Zhu Shen was too lazy to look at his phone, and basically chatted with Li Jing next to him.

.During the interview, Zhu Shen wrote that he was married. Many people of his age in the company were not married yet. Li Jing was also single. He was as curious as his colleagues and asked Zhu Shen why he got married so early.

    "We have a good relationship, and his craftsmanship is very good. If you get married early, you will eat his meals early..." Zhu Shen deliberately showed his affection, so that Li Jing would know to keep a distance when checking and hooking up in the future.

    At the end of another day, Zhu Shen took a look at Zhu's stock price before leaving get off work, and there was no tendency to rebound. Then he looked at the green letter news on his mobile phone, which had increased to 99%.

    "Do you want to go to a nearby shopping mall together, Xiaozhu?"

    Zhu Shenzheng was packing his things, thinking that he hadn't visited this place much, so he readily responded.

    The two walked and chatted, and when they walked out of the office building, Zhu Shenzheng looked down at his mobile phone and searched for nearby restaurants.

    "Have a meal after shopping?" .I wish Shen had seen several good places and wanted to try them out.

    "Don't you need to go home for dinner?" Li Jing didn't care, but Zhu Shen was different from him. He was afraid of disturbing the newlyweds to eat together.

    "I don't need it." Zhu Shen raised his head thinking about crossing the road, and when he looked up, he saw Zha Xu standing on the side of the road.

    Zha Xu's thin lips were slightly pursed, Ling Lie's chin was raised, and he looked unhappy, but the suit he was wearing was a bit thin, and when the wind was blowing, the hem of his clothes was slightly raised, which made him look more casual and handsome. It was cool and thin, and the whole person was full of wind.

    Zhu Shen looked at Li Jing subconsciously, he saw Li Jing looking at Cha Xu, Zhu Shen's eyes wandered over the two, his pupils trembled.

    Why are they looking at each other? Mingming and Li Jing had a day shift, why do they think they hooked up without his knowledge? Is this what scumbags do? ?

."Have you made an appointment with a colleague?" Cha Xu saw that Zhu Shen and Li Jing were chatting and laughing together. He didn't expect Xiaokubao to get along so well with his colleague the next day at work, so he looked at Li Jing a few more times. .

    Zhu Shen didn't notice that Cha Xu was talking to him, but Li Jing reminded him.

    "Yes, we're going shopping." Zhu Shen looked at Cha Xu suspiciously, didn't they still talk to each other in the morning, why does it seem like nothing happened now?

    "Then you go, I'll pick you up when it's over." Cha Xu nodded towards Li Jing, then drove away first.

    After Cha Xu left, Li Jing touched Zhu Shen with his elbow and was curious about the relationship between the two.

    "Is he the one from your family?"

    Zhu Shen nodded and answered absent-mindedly, but he was thinking about Cha Xu, who not only suddenly got better, but also picked him up diligently.

    why?

."Little Zhu didn't expect you to be so..." Before Li Jing could say his origin, he heard Zhu Shen say something and understood.

    "Understand what?"

    "Understood...it's nothing, I'll say it casually." Zhu Shen wanted to understand why Zha Xu had changed so much from the morning.

    It must be because he found out about Li Jing's information and knew that Li Jing and him were colleagues. What he came to pick him up must be to see Li Jing a few more times. It is best to use him as a bridge to get to know Li Jing and finally hook up with others!

    "Brother Li, I..." Zhu Shen's husband couldn't say a word, "He seems to get along well with the guy in my family, but he actually hates people talking too much. He used to have a driver who just chatted with him while driving. , was fired."

    "Ah? It doesn't look like it?" .President Zha of Wanyi opposite their office building, Li Jing can sometimes see each other in and out at work. He has seen employees take the initiative to say hello to President Zha, and President Zha will chat a few times, unlike what Zhu Shen said. But considering that Zhu Shen is someone's partner, what the closest person said must be true.

    "Then you usually get along, don't you talk to him?"

    "No, I'm a special case." Zhu Shen did not forget to show his affection, so that Li Jing would know that their relationship was good, and he would not take the initiative to talk to Cha Xu.

    On the other hand, Zha Xu drove the car back to the company's underground garage. When he received Zhu Shen's location yesterday, he didn't expect that his work place was opposite to their Wanyi. I don't know if Zhu Shen deliberately chose such a close company to make it easier for him to ride the car every day.

.Before getting off the bus, Zha Xu checked the shopping bag with the word "Honey House" printed on it in the back seat, and confirmed that the cakes inside were all in good condition. Then he went upstairs and went back to the company to work overtime.

    He used Zhu Xiaofan as an excuse to buy cakes, so he stopped fighting with him

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 220 53
Title: 我以為我拿的渣攻劇本 Author︰七果茶 Status: Completed Description: The lonely country is prosperous, the lonely general marches like a god, the lonely...
49.7K 1.3K 81
Title(s): 权臣养崽失败后 Author: The Actor Sacrifice Wine (戏子祭酒) Status: 77 Chapters+ 4 Extra (Completed) After successfully cultivated the tyrant cub into...
52.4K 1.4K 78
Author Name: Ais Muen/艾斯沐恩 Category: Danmei novel Status: 78 chapter (Finished) Introducing: Luo Xiangbei fell in love with someone completely diffe...
25.7K 818 72
听说我渣了战神Alpha Status : 72 Chapters (Completed) Author : Triple-layer pork belly Zhuang Yan had just split into an Omega when he was taken away by a...