My Love Is Only With You

By Rkmna97

Dean wins a tournament and claims his boss's son. More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 20

196 9 0
By Rkmna97

Seth POV:

When Dean looks up, we make eye contact, and like always, it is electric. Something flashes in those clear blue eyes, but I can't bear to examine what it is. I push past him and go down the stairs. I feel the weight of his gaze following me as I go. I turn and make eye contact with him. I stiffen, my eyes going wide as I catch staring. Blue eyes narrow and try to say something, but I wince and turn around, placing my hand on my cheek and recalling the moment in catering.

I can't believe it. I talk with my securities and force them to convey the scene to my dad about what Dean has done. Because the lunatic crossed his limits, so I didn't want to risk my life anymore. As I walk carelessly, I can actually feel myself shaking. My eyes scan the hallway in search of any alphas because my anxiety sends tremors throughout my entire body. My legs stop moving when I hear my name being called.

The owner of the gruff voice is not the person to whom I want to speak, though. Ignoring Dean, I make myself keep going and try to pretend like I haven't heard him. "Sethie!" He isn't one to give up. He steps right in my way, putting his hands up to my chest to stop me in my tracks.

I try to push him away because I'm not in the mood to do this. But before I realize it, he grabs my wrist and forces me off the way. Then I feel my back hit the wall behind me within minutes. "Let go of me, Dean!!" My hands try to shove him away when I sense something is bothering this furious alpha, but he easily avoids me.

He turns to look at his coworker Baron as the alpha passes by before returning his gaze to me. It reflects something, so I manage to keep my mouth closed when he needs me to talk. He has always made a habit of shocking me. "If the world knew the existence of a male omega, it would be looking for that precious gem. Then who would blame the WWE? You have to hide behind closed doors until you're mated, then all of that horror will disappear in an instant."

I tilt my head up and make steady eye contact with him. My mouth is a grim line, so at least I have no illusions that this is going to be easy. "What if I don't want to be mated?"

"Fuck you, Sethie. I wish I have a good reason to bring some sense into you, but I don't because you will never listen anyway!!" His hands are still pressing me to the wall. "I know," He spits out. He'd meant for it to sound angrier than it did.

I try to pretend that I don't flinch at the words. "Of course. I don't. Why do I? Every time I look at you, I get headaches, and ugly shit starts happening.." I try to lower my hands and shift uncomfortably. I'm clearly at a loss now because I'm here.

"Oh!" He grabs my chin and turns my face toward him. "So you'll never listen to anyone's words? I have to take matters into my hands if I need to save what's mine. Yeah, that's what alphas do. To keep their omega safe and only for themselves." He's almost losing his mind. He glares at me; his eyes are demonic. "I'll prove to everyone that you're mine at the end of the tournament. But now, I'll prove to you to whom you belong."

I'm confused beyond belief. "W-What you gonna do?" I manage to form a question without looking at him. My heart is hammering in my chest with fear, so I want to say something but decide not to. Not knowing how to respond when we stand like this for a while.

He puts a hand on my face and strokes his thumb along my cheek. "I'm gonna kiss you." He closes in the remaining inches between him and me.

I look at him, shocked and terrified. "Don't.." If I can lean further back on the wall, I will be in the wall by now. "Please, let me go.."

"Why do I have to listen when you're not considering my words?" He growls. His voice reaches me as the tidal wave floods my mind. And I can't feel a word that he's saying, but I can feel the anger in his tone. "You belong to me!" He brings his hand to my neck and keeps me in position before leaning toward me.

As he's about to kiss me, my dad gets here at the right time and pulls him away from me. He then shoves him up against the wall and stares into the lunatic's eyes. "How dare you to touch my son?" He growls and brings his fist across Dean's face, feeling satisfied with the cracking sound the impact makes.

It doesn't do anything to make me feel better. My whole body is shaking with fear when seeing two alphas fighting in front of me. I'm panicking. I need air. "D-Dad.." My voice drops down to a mumble, making it really hard for him to understand. As he understands what's going on, he stops the fight and comes to my side to gather me in his arms. He growls and shows his finger at him before dragging me to his office. It's really an awful moment.

Dean POV:

My teeth are clanging together in a way that's almost comical, causing me to clench my jaw. I say nothing. I need to be calm, or else I will hurt either myself or someone. I need this night to go by quickly. I want to get through the match and hopefully be able to move on thoroughly after it. I pace back and forth, my hands struggling to get the strap secure around my waist as I move continuously.

Sheamus is already out in the ring while Rusev is making his entrance. Roman will go out next, and then it will be me. I don't feel ready for it. My mind isn't on it. It's focused on not only what has happened earlier between Sethie and me, but it has zeroed in on the anxious, fluttery feeling in my chest and stomach. I try to shake it off, but it not only remains but seems to be growing by the second.

There is too much going on inside of me. "You need help with that?" Roman's voice cut in through the haze my head is falling into.

"What?" I look at him and blink dumbly.

He rolls his eyes before getting behind me and securing the title in place. "There." He steps away and gives me a concerned look, nodding at me. He can judge that something is wrong, but he doesn't want to talk about it now. Roman's look gets diverted by the nearby agent, who has to yell over his music to be heard and signal to move on. "Shit!" He goes out quickly through the curtain.

I sigh loudly and palm my face, feeling irritated. I'm next. I'm still not ready. But I have to make myself get there, anyway. I clench and unclench my fists a few times, testing the tape I have wrapped around my hands. It is good. Not too loose, but not too tight. I throw a couple of punches at the air, absently chewing on my tongue and bouncing on my heels. It's going time. I can do this.

My music hits, and not a single member knows anything is wrong as I come back. They cheer, more than happy to see me. Roman is waiting on the outside of the ring for me while Sheamus and Rusev stand in the ring. Sheamus is up on the ropes, hissing at Roman, like some sort of crazed cat. Rusev gives me several freaked-out looks. I laugh almost. It's going to be interesting.

The match starts well enough. Roman tries to stay in the ring with Sheamus as much as he can, wanting to show the freak what will happen if he gets furious. Sheamus keeps slipping away, tagging in Rusev to do the dirty work. The Bulgarian brute doesn't expect that, so he distracts and allows us to take advantage. We keep that advantage until Sheamus manages to grab a grip of Roman's ankles and trip him up.

"Oh, come on!" I yell as I stop by the referee from going after Sheamus. "This is fucking bullshit!"

"Get back in your corner, Dean!" The referee orders me without realizing what's going on.

"Ref! He's fucking cheating!" I try to explain to him, but the idiot doesn't give a damn to my words.

"I've got this, Ambrose. Just get back in your corner!" He has jack shit, but there is no point in continuing the argument.

I reluctantly go back to standing at my corner, eyes narrowing as Sheamus tag on to go after the fallen Roman. "You're such a fucking little coward. Why don't you come over here and try that shit?"

"Dean!" The referee gives me an absolutely exasperated look. "Would you watch your language?"

"Why?" I ask, throwing my hands in the air.

"It's streaming live!" He tries to bring some sense into me, so I grab the tag rope and wrap it around my hand.

The match goes on back and forth with my shouts of an array of curses, giving the people in the audio truck get heart attacks for what they're going to have to edit out. If it's streaming live, there's no need for that. Finally, we are getting the victory over Sheamus and Rusev.

As night turns out deeper and brings a way for the main event, I stand in the ring a little shocked. I know AJ Styles throws the fight, but pulling every punch is unbelievable. At the end of the match, I pin him cleanly. I have a unique respect for him after our match, even if I don't have before, because he's giving up a chance at an omega to be with his beta girlfriend. It's really great!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 1.2K 46
The bad boy Dean falls in love with the new kid seth will Seth share the same feelings that Dean has for him? Read to find out/ DONT LIKE IT DONT R...
25K 864 63
Seth Rollins is a shy and innocent guy, who doesn't attach to anyone other than his family and friends. He is caring, but he is not ready to show it...
45.2K 1.9K 18
--Ambrollins-- Seth wakes up the morning after a party he doesn't remember. Everyone is thanking him for hosting such an amazing night, and he'll jus...
5.1K 188 17
Jade Lee an aspiring model runs into some trouble when she meets Roman Anoa'i CEO of Bloodline Inc. and the biggest play boy since Hugh Hefner himsel...