Hidden Secrets {season 2}

By f0reverAlways

You are a young girl very popular with very dark secrets, but what happens when those secrets start to become... More

A/n
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-23-
-24-
A/n

-22-

218 4 1
By f0reverAlways

Season 2: episode 11: The Wrestler {Part 2}

Later that day i went to go meet up with Kevin at Pops, he said something about video gigolo.

"Why am i here Kev?" I ask as i place my order.

"I needed some one to talk and i also what Ed your option on somethings." He said as we got to our table.

"Can i ask what it is?"

"Nope." He then pulls out his laptop and opens a website. "Okay in needed your option in these men."

"Just because i am dating a boy doesn't mean that i have good taste in them." I say laughing at him. He scrolls around on th website. "Wait! Stop! Go up a little more."

"Is that Chic?" I look at Kevin and nod. "That is why he looks so familiar. I have seen him on the app before."

I cut him off before he can say anything else. "We need to tell Betty."

"Right, yes. Let me caller." He pulls out his phone and starts calling.

"Hey, Kev, what's up?" Betty asks through the phone.

"Are you some where secure where you can talk?" Kevin asks as i listen into the call.

"Yeah, why?"

"I just found out where I remember slash no him from.he is a video gigolo, a webcam boy, a cyber trick." Kevin explains and the line stays silent for a while.

"I will talk to you tomorrow." And with that Betty hangs up the phone.

The next day at school Betty, Kevin and i where standing in the Blue and Gold office taking.

"It felt so good, you guys." Kevin sat there explain his take do of Archie as i laughed. "It is like, Archie, you have the physique of a 1970's porn star, but that doesn't mean that you can wrestle." I laughed a little.

"Kevin that is not the best way to but it. Archie cant fight, at all. So he took moose down once. That is not a big deal. I think that i could knock the lights out of him." I say as Kevin laughs a little.

"Speak of porn stars..." betty started.

"Did you get lost down the webcam rabbit hole last night?" Kevin asked nodding his head as i rolled my eyes.

"It is fascinating. I thought that it would be a good idea to bring chick home to help my mom without think or knowing who he was, and now to find out that he is actually multiple, multiple people, performing on line... how do i broach that with him?" Betty explains.

"Or do you even want to breach that with him?" I ask her as Betty continues to stress.

Then there is a knock on the door. "Hey, am I interrupting something?" Jughead asks walking in.

"Yeah, kind of..." "no..." "not really..." both Kevin and Betty and i respond.

Jughead looks between the three of us. "I just wanted to run some stuff by you, Y/n. I can come back late if that works for you.

"No, no, no, it is fine." Both Kevin and Betty get up and leave. As soon as they are gone jughead pulls me into a quick kiss.

"What was that for?" I ask shocked.

"Do i need a reason to kiss my girlfriend?" He says as i look at him. "I promise. I just missed you a lot and we dont see each other much."

I smile and pull him into another kiss. "You dont need a reason to kiss me."

Jughead laughs as we both pull away. "Anyways, i wanted to talk about the paper with you. by the way i am digging Kevins new gossip column."

I laugh. "I wasn't my idea. When we left Betty needed to fill the extra space anyways since i ave been brought back i have been taking my far share of photos and Betty is letting me work with the layout." I say smiling proudly.

"That is great, Y/n/n. I am actually]working on a story right now. Here. I would also be really helpful if yu went over this. When we where interviewing Toni's grandfather it kind of got me thinking and after the call with your grandfather i wanted more answers. I did some more research and general Pickens was hired by Cheryl's grandfather and wanted him to remove the tripe by force. He killed more than 400 men, woman and children." Jughead say as flipped though his work.

"I like it but if you are going we are going to publish this i. Think you should get a quote from Hiram Lodge and add something about him taking our land and how he is trying to get rid of the last of us." I explain and hand it back to him. "Also you will need to be approved by Betty and i would also ask Toni. This is her grandfather we are talking about."

At the end of school jug and I decided to call Mr. Lodge. The phone started righting. "Hi this is Hiram.

"Hi, Mr. Lodge. Yeah this is Jughead Jones. I am writing an article about General Pickens and he massacred the Uktena tribe and stole the land that you are building on." And with that he hung up on jughead and i.

"Well, that didnt go well." I say laughing a little. "I guess you could say something about, 'when Hiram Lodge was asked about this topic he hung up the phone and left no comment.' I dont know if that works for you or not."

"I like it. I still can't believe that this is happening in little old Riverdale. First it was the murder of Jason and then Polly ran away. Then the Black Hood and now this. Finding out we have been lied to about a so called good man." Jughead says as i laughed a little.

"Wat would yo expect, it is Riverdale." I laugh a little. "Did you get her permission to publish this?"

"Yeah i did. I was talking to her after school and she said that she was cool with it." I nodded.

The next day, Jughead and i were in a empty class room listening to Toni yell about the article.

"General Pickens was a murder, and ripples from his gruesome acts continues to be felt today. Descendants of the victims are still being misplaced. So, I challenge the Northside, instead of honouring men like General Pickens and Hiram Lodge, hold them accountable.

When Hiram was asked about this he hung up the phone and left no comment. Reparations must be paid to men like Thomas Topaz, who are to all and beaten down to fight back for themselves." Toni then finishes and shoved the paper into Jughead's chest.

"This town is messed up, and it needs to know its own history." Jughead says not moving a muscle.

"My grand father was and isn't a Brocken-down victim. Okay? Or some prop for your insane vendetta against the northside." Toni snapped back at him. "Look i get it. You hate the Northside. You hate that instead of being invited to a party, they ask you are asked to work it. It triggers your rage about being born on the wrong side of the tracks. But this? This wasnt your story to tell."

And with that Toni walked out of the room. "I thought you asked Toni about the article?" I asked as i turned to him.

"I am sorry i forgot."

"I asked you yesterday if you asked Toni about the article and you said you did." I snap back.

"I thought you were talking about Betty. Look, i am sorry." With that it was my turn t walk out of the room to go find Toni. I made it to another empty class room.

"What was he thinking, Y/n? You better not have had anything to do with this because so help me god i will slap you." Toni snapped as I walked into the class room.

"No,, no, no, of course not. I told jughead to ask you if you were okay to get this punished and last night I asked him he said yes but he thought i was talking about Betty." I say as i make my way to sit besides her. "He never mentioned to do any harm. He just wanted the world to know what has happened and what these Northsides have done."

"I know. I respect that about him but i cant let this go. He made my family sound weak and like i was worthless but i know i am not and my family does but this was out of line." She says.

"I get that. If you need to talk i am always here for you." I say smiling as i get up and go to my next class.

After that fun school day i was about to make my way home when Jughead gave me a call.

"I wanted to apologize for what happened earlier today." Jug said over the phone.

"It is fine. But you should not be apologizing to me. You should be saying sorry to Toni and her grandfather because what you did was not okay."

"That was the plan and i was wondering if you would go with me just in case Toni try's to rip off my head." He says as i laugh a little.

"What makes you think i would stop her?" I ask sarcastically.

"Because you love me and yo know i never meant to hurt you or her." He says as i smile slightly.

",okay i will meet you there." With that i get on my bike and start driving to the topaz's house or trailer. As soon as i got there, i see jughead pull up right beside me. "Lets go." I knock on the door and Toni lets me and Jughead in.

"I wanted to say that i was sorry. I was angry, because the Southside is our home. And i am sick of watching it get dismantled, piece by pieces, in front of our eyes. They take our drive in and then they take our school." Jughead start.

"I thought that you were apologizing." Toni snaps.

"I am. I shouldn't have used your story or what happened to the Uktena against the Northside. I had no right... i had no right. I am sorry." Jughead then looked up at Thomas and sighed. "I am so so sorry."

that is when Thomas started to speak. "What ever your reasons were... you opened an old wound. Nw something has to be done to heal it."

"Do you have anything in mind grandpa?" Toni asked.

Thomas then sat there nodding his head. "I will grab some serpents."

I call a couple of the serpents and they all make there way over to Toni's trailer.

"So what is the plan, Queenie?" Fangs asks.

"Simple. They want to silence us and they have foe year and year and that stops today. Today we are topping Pickens day. Before you get any ideas we are doing this the friendly way and the non violent way. So, if you want to do that leave so i dont have to yell and kill you all." I explain.

Everyone nods. "Great. So, when the Pussycats start there little musical number we are marching in and shutting it down. Everyone will be there"

"How are we going to do that?" Sweet Pea asks as i remove the cover to revile the plan.

After we finished with the sighs we make our way over to the Pickens day celebration. "Everyone know what they are doing?" Toni calls out as everyone nods. "Great, lets get the duck tape."

After Toni and i silence everyone wth the the tape th music starts playing. "Lets move!" I call out and everyone starts walking into the crowd with our signs. Toni and i make it to the front.

"Toni? Y/n/n? Jughead what the hell is going on?" Veronica asks as she stops her singing.

I then hand Toni the mega phone. "We are here representing the dead and the silenced. Pickens Day is a lie. General Pickens slaughtered the Uktena tribe, my grandfathers family along with y/n's and so many others. This land, the land that we are all standing on, the land that will soon give way for a new southside, was stolen from them. And we can't bring them back, but we can and we must honour them." Toni says as i smile nodding at her.

then Hiram's voice comes into play. "Hey, folks, hi, uh. I think that we can all be proud to live in a Riverdale were young people stand up for justice. Where young woman can defend the houor of and the legacy of her grandfather. And where we can celebrate the living legacy of the Uktena, who contribute to the rich tapestry that is Riverdale. That is the southside and soon to be SoDale. So lets give a round of applause to these loves lady's."

Everyone start to clap and JUghead rips off the table and was about to go after Lodge but Thomas holds him back.

"You got to be shitting me." I mumble to myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

824K 19.2K 31
❝I'm fine, Archie.❞ ❝No you're not.❞ In which a boy with a secret loves a girl with many. oc x archie andrews cover by @argentsvogue *A WATTPAD FEATU...
47.5K 1.1K 10
a story in which a good girl becomes bad due to a new influence. Betty and Archie were best friends, prepared to take on yet another year at Riverdal...
21.9K 523 37
Aminity Jones, sister of Jughead Jones, has had a crazy year with her father being arrested, solving a murder, and getting invited to become a South...
37.2K 646 28
You are a young girl very popular with very dark secrets, but what happens when those secrets start to become exposed. Jughead x reader ⚠️ I DO NO...